THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN

ifithelps

PLEASE READ ATTACHED NEWSPAPER ARTICLE.

SIKH YOUTH DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF GURDWARA SINGH SABHA LONDON EAST's FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE.

THIS COMMITTEE CELEBRATED OUR GREAT GURUS SHAHEEDI BY:

BELLY DANCING

DRINKING ALCOHOL

EATING MEAT

BHANGRA DANCING

THEY USED GURDWARA MONEY AND A £9000 GRANT TO EXECUTE THIS DISGRACEFUL EVENT.

WE DO NOT WANT ANY MORE EXCUSES OR JUSTIFICATION. THESE PEOPLE AND THE FULL 21 MEMBER COMMITTEE MUST NOW RESIGN:

PRESIDENT: LEHMBAR SINGH: 07780 884 098

GENERAL SECRETARY: SANSAR SINGH: 07915 643 084

SPORTS SECRETARY: NIRMAL SINGH: 07854 822 636

IF THESE PEOPLE STOP TAKING YOUR CALLS THEN YOU CAN CALL THEM ON THE GURDWARA NUMBERS:

020 8594 3940 OR 020 85981817

Our protest is peaceful and we humbly request all callers to speak to these people with respect as they are in their own way trying to serve our community.

Please check this link out for article in newspaper:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=11838

These bunch of f*** *&&&$&#^$^$% commitee members need to get their mooo kala on a donkey with jhootiya da haar around their neck...

truely disguisting..... i can't beleive i m readin this...if this doesnt outrage you and i don't know what will..

why this kinda stupid stuff happening in england???..no one can dare to do this in canada...

you know i disagree with what the commitee did, but i also disagree with the sikhs who lay claim to words and heritage which they share with punjabis and portray it as only sikh.

Melas have run along side of holy occassions its a way to allow those unassociated to the holy theme to also engage in celebration as one community.

Vaisakhi wasnt just the birth of the khalsa it was a punjabi tradition a punjabi celebration, Shaheedi isnt a sikh term neither is it only sikhs who became shaheed, a normal punjabi could also be regarded as shaheed if they died for the pend or family. In many pinds in India you find babe Shaheeda de, gurdwaras or shrines to the shaheeds of the local community,

sure it states this was to commemorate the shaheedi of guru arjan dev (singh lol) ji. and hence i said at the beginning i do disagree with use of such things to commemorate that.

Also Challenge yaara you fail to notice the anand on the faces of 5 children. and pick up on the kara and the gori dancing. lol the world is full of anand yaara see it amongst the sh!t and u will always be in anand. :)