Hukamnama from the 7th of July (London bombings)

BILAAVAL, FOURTH MEHL:

Come, O Saints, and join together, O my Siblings of Destiny; let us tell the Stories of the Lord, Har, Har. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is the boat in this Dark Age of Kali Yuga; the Word of the Guru’s Shabad is the boatman to ferry us across. || 1 || O my mind, chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord. According to the pre-ordained destiny inscribed upon your forehead, sing the Praises of the Lord; join the Holy Congregation, and cross over the world-ocean. || 1 || Pause || Within the body-village is the Lord’s supreme, sublime essence. How can I obtain it? Teach me, O humble Saints. Serving the True Guru, you shall obtain the Fruitful Vision of the Lord’s Darshan; meeting Him, drink in the ambrosial essence of the Lord’s Nectar. || 2 || The Ambrosial Name of the Lord, Har, Har, is so sweet; O Saints of the Lord, taste it, and see. Under Guru’s Instruction, the Lord’s essence seems so sweet; through it, all corrupt sensual pleasures are forgotten. || 3 || The Name of the Lord is the medicine to cure all diseases; so serve the Lord, O humble Saints. The four great blessings are obtained, O Nanak, by vibrating upon the Lord, under Guru’s Instruction. || 4 || 4 ||

Thursday, 23rd Aasaarh (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Page: 799)

Thanks for pointing that out, and i think it is linked to a good theme that some ppl, as especially with the events of the tsunami start to consider God's role and whether God is 'evil' or 'right' etc, but where is God for the rest of the time in these ppl's lives, like when 'good' stuff happens.