Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji

DHANBABANANAK

before going to sachkhand he took the paaps of the whole world on his sareer . these paaps were seen by sangis as black clouds from the sky entering his sareer at one place . after few months his sareer got nirbal and ill due to all that bhar . ( obviously tht ws just a bahana to leave this world) they r not affected by anything .

also the partition of india and the massacre was due in 1946 but he didn't want that to happen in his lifetime so he postponed it by 1 year ,tht is 1947

before going to sachkhand he took the paaps of the whole world on his sareer . these paaps were seen by sangis as black clouds from the sky entering his sareer at one place . after few months his sareer got nirbal and ill due to all that bhar . ( obviously tht ws just a bahana to leave this world) they r not affected by anything .

also the partition of india and the massacre was due in 1946 but he didn't want that to happen in his lifetime so he postponed it by 1 year ,tht is 1947

~ Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo Vahiguroo ~

This bought tear to my eyes.. Vahiguroo :D

didnt want to i guess - all sareers have to die.

Gursikhs wait for their death like people wait for their weddings.

Vah Ji Vah.

That's it veer..I remember when i was reading sant maharaj baba isher singh ji rara sahib waley personal dairy..at the event of his murshid/gurdev - sant baba attar singh ji reru sahib barsi..he wrote his state in personal dairy how he is waiting to leave the panj bhootak chola same how women waits for the wedding day...!