Respect for Gurbani !

Guest Javanmard

N30 Singh, so you think that the cities are turning evil because of Pendu influence? Are you just pretending to be this gullible? The following things can be found in the cities in excess:

-Armed gangs which you can employ to beat and even kill someone if needed.

-prostitution houses where under aged girls are forced to sell their bodies.

-Ask any police officer in Punjab and he’ll tell you that more rapes happen in the cities than in the Pends even though the Pendu population is more than double the urban population.

-Sikhs cutting their hair is also an Indian urban influence that has crept into the Pends.

-The Punjabi urbanites will rather speak Hindi with their children than their mother tongue Punjabi.

-In the cities you can find the whole BF/GF business in excess. At least in the villages they are ashamed of such relations and keep it hidden, but in the cities you will see bF/GF relation in the open (Shar-e-aam) without any shame what so ever.

-At least in the Pends we have Sikhs having Satkaar or Shardha for Sikhi, on the contrast I have seen many urbanites literally ridiculing Sikhi and Sikh beliefs. It’s no wonder that most of these Kala Afghana supporters in India are also urbanites.

You can bring great exceptional cases of great saints who followed Gurmat, even though they were born in Pendu they followed Gurmat, Not Pendumat. Once a person start following Gurmat, they started adapting virtue of seeing bhram in everyone regardless of castes.

No way, you can’t have it both ways. On one hand anything that is wrong you point it out without thinking twice, yet when I mention great Gursikhs, Saints and Shaheeds from the Pends you don’t want to acknowledge that. If you say everything that is bad comes from the Pends, then you must also acknowledge everything good that ALSO comes from Pends.

There is good and bad in everything. Just as all five fingers of a hand are different yet from the same hand, similarly pendus come in all shapes and sizes, some are good and some a bad, Some are Saints like Sant Jernail Singh Jee and some are Dushts like CM Beanta. Some are brave and some are cowards.

BTW, what is Pendu Mat? Is that a religion?

N30 Singh, so you think that the cities are turning evil because of Pendu influence? Are you just pretending to be this gullible? The following things can be found in the cities in excess:

Ok may be i shouldnt have compare city and village daily crimes, may be i shouldnt have said cities are turning evil because of pendu villages/mindset or pendus in general. I would say this though, both pends and cities have influence from each other (good and bad)..

I still beleive, it's a opnion off course. pendu mindset has more bad influence creeped into cities compare to cities soceity culture influencing pendu mindset. Most of these brutal murders/cold bolded killers have one point came from village..just look at physco killer - Veerappan. Even though he is not punjabi pendu he is tamil pendu, still a pendu with pendu mindset.

Eg: Rajasthan which used to be part of punjab is still known for human scarifices to devi, still known for child marriages, abuses, molestation. Stoning people to death, female committing sativad(burning of themselves).

The fact still remains, Guru's were not pendu and their thinking was much higher than pendu's.

Fact still remains, both city and pends are far from perfect, pendu thinking is far from perfect, city thinking of making money by selling ethics are also far from perfect.

Guru does not belong to any wordly and materialstic way of thinking. I have shown you stuff happens in villages and mindset of pendu people. And you took that as a challenge claimed city is no better. I agree with you city is no better either.

Btw, pendumat is pendu thinking. Mat is thinking or mindset shared by group of people.