what's your favorite part of godhvara

drawrof

Guest Javanmard

"Yeah I like it when them ragi bhajis sing inni' cos sometimez they play me favrite bhangra tunes with da words from our holy book inni' even tho I don understand nuffin but it's still cool inni'. I jus think Sikhi is just pure gangsta see wha' I mean!"

my chachiji believes in this sant guy and we matha teyk to him too. he wears white and has nice gold watches, but I don't mind it too much. He's not like the godhvara baba's who just talk about politics. I believe in guru nanak, he said love everyone...kinda like bob marley. like we're not muslim and we're not hindu. so we're not really sikh either I guess, but I'm jatt BRUAAAAH

Guest Javanmard

Sorry yeah but ur chachiji dunno S-H-I-T inni', cos' Sikhi is about our identity and we're the best coz we're Sikhs inni'. I think it's wrong u say u Jatt first, coz I am Jatt too but I consida every1 ekwal even tho I wouldn't talk to my sista if she married a Tarkhan

And the babe at the godhvara they talk about politics cos it's good for u. Like two years ago these babe talked about 1984 and how the shaheeds fought against the Hindu army with swords and they could fly over water. After that I felt guilty about clubbin and watchin Playboy channel. Really changed me life!See wha' I mean?

well my chachi's ambershak and she goes to godhvara every week for simran and does mad seva! She is a good mom, wife and she ALWAYS ties rakhree. She makes good fish and chips too, although she's vegetarian. The only thing is that she is on disability now because she hurt her wrist at work, but she's working for cash elsewhere to make ends meet...that is what you call dedication!

I think you're just a manmukh...and you don't even know bala was a jat, he was a sandhu.

yeah i know what you mean with the politics. sikhi is about raaj and killing the evil ones...I like the violent simran too...

Guest Javanmard

Well I am amarshak too so it's not like ur chachi is Mrs. Amarshak of da century! LOL!!!

And anyways your chachi makes fish and that's kurahit you idiot! All the Gurus were veggie and anyone who says they're not is anti- Panthik! Sikhi is about respect for all creatures that's why people like ur chachi who make fish should be shot coz she's causing innocent fishes to be assassinated. And anyways rakhri is bahman stuff.

Since I amarshak I am very strict on this stuff. The otha day me mum and sista went to a wedding wearing a saree and I told 'em: "Are you freakin Indira Gandhi or wha'?" See wha' I mean. I feel bad coz my mum wears make up and me sista too and that's pure manmat. I told me sista:" Stop wearing make up you RSS admin cut! Be a propa Sikh!" But she don't listen. She thinks I am an idiot, I don't know why! See wha' I mean?

yo, thats what I hate about you kattar peeps, its always okay to sit there and swear and insult others. Guruji was about love, that is why we have so many sikhs and so many different kinds of sikhs. Sikhi is like a garden and in that garden you have many flowers, they all smell but they smell differently. Guruji wanted us to love everyone.

and didn't you know that the guru's killed animals. Guru nanak cooked a goat, guru angad dev ji made guru amardas eat meat, and guru hargobind sahib said "go hunt". Guru gobind singh chopped off goats heads in nander and anandpur sahib. The guru's were warriors like the khalsa....and I'd expect you to be anti-meat. you're a nirmala. nirmala's were the knowledge, pacifist wing of the khalsa. They didn't wear kakkars. They were the epitome of snatan sikhi. they went to kaashi, and everything for you shouldn't be bahman...hinduism is an oriental construct of the europeans created to divide the boh-panthi fabric of indian society

jai hind!

Guest Javanmard

wha'ever. You snaatanisms are just RSS-BJP-Congress-Muslim conspirators against the Khalsa Panth.And anyways Guru Ji said:Rahit pyari mujhko! And anyways Sant Jarnail Singh was a Sant-Sipahi and he was gangsta and he wasn't a pacifist!

Its obvious you won't know anytihng about sikhi, all you care about is khalistan and controlling people. I hate people like you, all you care about is how people are dressed, how much people swear, you're a stupid jat!

Guest Javanmard

U don't know S-H-I-T about me! I go to godhvara everyday to do seva and to be humble that's why I don't tell any1 about it. All I care is the bhalla of the panth. Like when gals do matha tekh in front of Guru Ji sometimes them thongs pop out of their jeans. And I am make me duty to tell them with respect: "Bhen Ji you thong is poping out of your jeans!" Most of the time they slap me but it's ok coz I know I am doing it for the Panth! Or if a lady comes in and she go make up on I tell her with respect:" Bhen Ji this is not a circus!" She slaps me but I don't care for nuffin coz I tell them they slaped Guruji's roop! LOL

It's amazing, each time I do seva like that I feel so humble and I keep it gupt so nobody knows. See wha' I mean?

Guest Javanmard

Oh Rupz yeah, u jus' think you're so superia jus' coz you know how to right ur name corektly, so wha'? dozn't giv u da right to criti-size. U c wha' I mean?

Guest Javanmard

Yeah ur right! Anyways when Sant Ji comes back u better watch out coz he will. He's still alive. Sometimz he gives us secret messages like these:

pdvd0093fw.png

pdvd0100se.png

C? his still alive and well and we'll get Khalsa Raaj soon inni'. C wha' I mean?

Guest Javanmard

I played the DVD over and over again and i' ain't no miracle. Sant Ji is in da movie. He knew all Panjabis would watch Veer Zaara and that's why he made a gupt appearance in there to give us a warning! If you think of it all the songs in it are about Khalistan but they're coded so the Hindu government can't prevent da message from spreadin. "yeh des hai mera" is about Khalistan obviously and "tere lie" is obviously about all these years in hiding far away from Khalistan:

" For your sake, I live with my lips sealed.

For your sake, I live, swallowing all my tears.

But in my heart, the lamp of love continues to burn for your sake, for your sake! For your sake, I live, swallowing all my tears.

For your sake, I live with my lips sealed.

But in my heart, the lamp of love continues to burn

for your sake, for your sake!"

Need I say more?

are you guys insane????

akali, javanmard! you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, who are you kidding? since when do 'sants' swear??? you guys feed off of this new age "sikh testosterone" hype! its all about khalsa raaj for you chumps!

I lived in chandigarh when all this stuff happened. no one had asked these terrorists to go into the golden temple. since that time sikhs and hindu's have started hating each other. We were happy INDIAN sikhs...now we have become outcasts in the same trains people would get up and say "sardaarji, baijo na".

What about all the innocent hindu and khatri people who have been killed because of your jatt terrorist organizations?

and I don't know aobut you, but when I go to godhvara my mind is on the bani and the khand paat. your eyes are on people's thongs?????? shouldn't you be ashamed...with the type of 'sangat' you keep, you shouldn't be able to see the back of any bibi's knees because of the length of their kurta

you guys just seem like the typical rejects from society who need a place to fit in. You guys are probably fat, ugly , with rich parents and enough people thinking your dad is "uchi avastha"; while you tap all these undercover 'fundy's' after your little all night sessions!

I remember when I met ustad ji, he told me about the chitter 269 where the bibi tried getting off with the singh while he was drunk off of some apheem and how the singh said...I can't force you to have sex, but if you are consenting we can do it and it isn't a kurehit.

guys grow up and get a life, stop wasting time on stupid meaningless topics about pig iron and shoelace tying maryada....

dumb asses!

Guest Javanmard

Oh Mr. Indian "Sikh", u think ur so cool with ur Chandigarh MTV India accent right? U probably sittin in da internet place above the bookstore in sector 17 after eating a paneer pizza from Domino's Pizza (coz u couldn't decide between going to Mehfil's or Ghazzal!) and drinkin' a freakin strawberry milkshake served in Bavarian beer glasses by some Bihari guy at Hot Millions! Eating in restrants is against maryada anyway coz these people ain't amarshak you fool!!!

Listen mate u can't teach me nuffin coz me uncle was a shahid during the Uprise of the Khalsa Panth. Wha' happen is tha' him and this other guy were tortured by this "Sikh" woman (she used to wear sari and a bindi: goverment agent and traitoress to da Panth). She grabbed them both and locked them in a room and forced them to have sex with her. I dunno wha' happened in between but me own dada jee shot me uncle. Me father says it's becoz me uncle was a rapist and me grand fada was ashamed but I know it ain't true coz me uncle was a pure Gursikh coz he had a poster of Sant ji. I am afraid me whole family works for the government of India .Probably coz they're close to "Nihangs" speakin of which your chaliter ain't complete coz accordin to sanatan maryada like you need to put a wildboar's tusk in the lady's mouth like jus in case she's a sulee like. that's a abhek and babek like!

and yeah i forgot' yeah there ain't no maryada for shoelaces in da Khalsa Panth! da only thing similar is da maryada about lohis in da taksal like 2 students can't share one coz it forces us to get our own and selfsuficient inni'! Strangely enough last time I went I forgot mine but it was alright coz they gave me a special drink that is good for u and u go to sleep. I dunno why but me arse was hurting the mornin after. But even then I was happy coz all the Singhs around me were smiling: all chardi kala!

So go back to ur strawberry milkshake and shut up Mr Chandigarh!!!

Oh Rupz yeah, u jus' think you're so superia jus' coz you know how to right ur name corektly, so wha'? dozn't giv u da right to criti-size. U c wha' I mean?

I get ur point doh but der's no need 2 get all emtional about dis, its about keeping da piece man

BTW I rate you 4 watching dat video 4 soo long and seeing what was hidern, o man, i didnt kno y i didnt notice it b4 man!!

Guest Javanmard

I know whacha mean Rupz. Here's da story. I normally don't watch Bollywood coz it's Bahman-Shia propaganda against Khalistan which forces Sikh girls to marry muslim guys which again forces Sikhs in Panjab to kill female embryos so it don't happen inni'. But wha' happened is that after the rainsbhai at Havelock Road I was in so much vairaag inni' that I did ardas to get a sign of Maharaj ehhrrmm sorry, Sant Jarnail Singh :oops: . Then the hukamnamah had the word veer in it inni'. So when I walked out of da godhvara I saw this add for Veer Zaara. Ain't this freaky? So I ran to the shops to get me self a copy of Veer Zaara and I was watchin it ova and ova. and there u go! Sant ji will always be with his Singhs! C wha' I mean?