The Trinity is now complete...........

cybersingh

I was just thinking the same after our meeting at the satelite dera, vishnu ji we should go to the original too, and brahma ji, we should get together next time and do veechar on jaap sahib like we did last year....let guru sahib penetrate our intelligence and allow causal connections of vaheguru's saguna saroop be praised

I was just thinking the same after our meeting at the satelite dera, vishnu ji we should go to the original too, and brahma ji, we should get together next time and do veechar on jaap sahib like we did last year....let guru sahib penetrate our intelligence and allow causal connections of vaheguru's saguna saroop be praised

Sat Bachan Mahapursho........as My Satguru Dhan Satguru Arjan Dev Ji Satchay patshah says................

Sri Raag Mehlaa 5, panna 52

satgur bachan kamaavnay sachaa ayhu veechaar.

Act according to the Instructions of the True Guru; this is the true philosophy.

bin saaDhoo sangat rati-aa maa-i-aa moh sabh chhaar. ||1||

Without being attuned to the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, all attachment to Maya is just dust. ||1||

Dhan Dhan Nirankar Patshah Satguru Nanak Dev Ji ...................

Gauri Raag Mehlaa 1, panna 154

tan meh mail naahee man raataa.

One whose mind is attuned to the Lord, has no pollution in his body.

gur bachnee sach sabad pachhaataa.

Through the Guru's Word, the True Shabad is realized.

Dhan Dhan Baymautaj Patshah, Kalgidhar Patshah, Satguru Gobind Singh Ji, in his pavitar Bani, Jaap Sahib..................

Oangkar Aad, Kathni Anaad, Khal Khand Khayal, GUR BAR AKAAL.........

Akaal Hii Akaal..........