beabdi at guru nanak sikh secondary school

gupt.kaur

gurfateh!

i wud lyk 2 inform the sangat tht there r currently egg products being served at guru nanak sikh secondary school.guroo maharaj is also there.thts against akal takht's hukamnama.wen r4g approached the skool they ignored it.then 2 mnths ago wen r4g approached nanaksar they sed they wud recitfy the problem asap bt its been 2 mnths nw.pls lets get 2geva n do sumting abt this.

gurfateh ji

If you're going to make a serious post then at least have the decency to spell your words properly!

I'm sorry for the harsh words but it almost seems as though you need to concentrate more on your spelling at school rather than the dietery offerings available to students.

stop being an fanatic, history is witness to this but at darbar sahib, there used to jhatka served.

Until to this day, at anandpur sahib, every holla-mohalla, jhatka is done by nihang singhs.

I know being veggie helps in many ways in meditation but gosh we are not jains (veggie fanatics) who would care go to extend banning donuts or cookies which may have egg in them.

and you be suprised but this is coming from an hard core veggie but not a fanatic one :P

stop being an fanatic, history is witness to this but at darbar sahib, there used to jhatka served.

Until to this day, at anandpur sahib, every holla-mohalla, jhatka is done by nihang singhs.

I know being veggie helps in many ways in meditation but gosh we are not jains (veggie fanatics) who would care go to extend banning donuts or cookies which may have egg in them.

and you be suprised but this is coming from an hard core veggie but not a fanatic one :P

you wahabi, RSS, IT, ET, ABC GET DOWN WID OPP YEA YOU KNOW ME................LOL.......................... :D

N3O Ji,

You say Jhatka was served in Darbaar Sahib, could you provide a reference for this please (not doubting you, just interested).

Also, if Jhatka was served, surely it would have been served outside the Gurdwara (as is done in Holla Mohalla I think).

I always thought the point of having pure vegetarian food in the langar was to ensure there was no discrimination against anyone i.e. Brahmans, Budds, Jains etc...

Also if Jhatka was served in the langer then we wold also be offending Muslims would we not?

Langar is an institution for all, open to all, so would not have had food which would have discriminated. If Jhatka was served in Amritsar, I think it would have been in the Nihang camps outside of Darbaar Sahib?

Also, could you enlighten us as to whether Maha Prasad was only served on special occasions or was it served generally (daily)?

Vaheguru

oh my god, the assholes seving egg products - thats it now man only one thing left to do JIHAD,

Im gonna call my people to call their people to call their peoples peoples people and then theirs gonna be beef

errrrr i mean the veggie replacement to beef...

ok so at noon 2 morrow we suiside bomb the egg product serving hogs in to the next world

untill then STRENGHTH AND HONOUR

PS HOLLA AT ME ON MY LAND LINE 0800654345 ITS IN BUCKETVILLE SO U MIGHT NEED TO GET A CALLING CARD BE4 HAND