Nihung Amrit Sanchar

Fateh,

I live in Canada and with Guru Ji's kirpa I will be going to India soon to be initiated a Khalsa Singh. I would like to receive Amrit by the hands of 5 Nihung Singhs. I was just wondering how often are AMrit Sanchars organised by Nihung Singhs and when? Most likely I will be goin to Harien Velan or Baba Bidhi Chand Dal SUrsingh as they are the 2 closest Chawneeys to where we live in Punjab. If any SInghs on this site know of specific Sanchars that are planned in Febuary (as that is the time I'm planning to take time off work), that would be greatly appreciated. I can always change the time I do go to India to accomadate the dates set for Amrit Sanchars. Lastly, to the Chardi Kala Nihung SInghs on the site, I would also appreciate any advice to help me along this journey preparing to take Amrit.

Fateh

I believe the Buddha Dal also undertake Amrit Sanchars in Canada - perhaps pm "N3O Singh" for further details.

Alternatively touch base with "challenge_everything" who can put you in touch with the Buddha Dal UK (Baba Sukha Singh Akali) who may able to provide some guidance.

Also I would recommend getting in touch with Vijaydeep Singh, who is member of most Sikh forums as he has attended Buddha Dal amrit sanchars in India and can give you first hand advice as to what to expect and how to prepare yourself for it...

As far as i know niranjana there are no amrit sanchars organized by budda dal here in canada, true there are budda dal nihang singhs all across canada but there are no amrit sanchars organized by them.

Mahanmoorakh veer ji, where you live in canada? If you want i can give you contact of budda dal nihang singh in toronto for any advise?

veer N30 ji, Is there anyway I can get a Budha or Taruna Dal Gutka here in Canada or get it shipped to Vancouver? I was informed that Chattar SIngh and Jeevan SIngh have Taruna Dal Gutka Sahibs but getting It shipped from India might prove to be a more difficult task than say having it shipped from within Canada. And also my Punjabi/Gurmukhi reading skills are alright, but I often have trouble comprehending the meanings so I was wondering if I can get Nihang SIngh Rehit Maryada (again Budha or Taruna Dal) translated into English? I was told that unlike Taksal or SGPC, no official translations of Maryada exist. I would be greatly in ur debt if you could possibly translate some of the daily Rehit into English so I can properly prep myself for a months at least prior to taking Khande Bateh da Pahul. Although it won't do justice to the Rehit but even like a summary of the Rehit in English. Thanks, Veereh.

Fateh

if you can find a budha dal sundar gutka. it has the rehit maryada right at the start, it's actually pretty easy to understand and if you have some trouble understanding it the easiest thing to do would probably be to either ask a friend, or even your parents to translate it for you. It's not very lenghty and wouldn't take much time to do.