user - namjap read this !

Namjaap,

It seems like you register on this forum to bring down other religions, if thats a case, you are in wrong place mate. For your information, this is *NOT* a Islamic, Christianity, Hinduism forum. This is Sikhawareness forum, all the sub forums- islam, christianity are there for members to discuss other dharams in scholary fashion not parroting from phelna phelna told me this or from youtube video and we dont allow spaming the forum with copy and paste jobs. If you got any scholary, theological arguments/research in your own words, by all means bring it fwd and share with the sangat in civilized manner. There is no censorship on this forum when it comes to scholary debate.

However, I would first suggest to familiar yourself with sikh theology, ideaology, mysticism topics on this forum first since i take it you pratice sikhi instead of spending your full time bringing down other dharams on this diverse forum.

Guest Javanmard

well given the fact that namjap isn't able to write and that he only knows cutting and pasting, I think it says a lot about his intellectual abilities. I suggest namjap be banned pure and simple.

N3O Singh Ji, ADMIN;

Namjap (anything but), is spoiling many threads on this forum by spreading his vile falsity, and this is also going to make your forum look extremely banal and offensive to visitors from other faith groups.

Please ban him or delete the majority of his posts, most of which are fallow.

This post clearly shows what this bufoons intentions are:

"I know you are hurt by my answer. It reflects in your respond. You don't teach a duck how to swim. You'll be better off teaching Islamic principles to Sunnis than Sikhs. Sikhs have history books full of bloodshed caused unto them caused by Muslims. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Wake up and move along. I have enough articles to cut and paste here and every else. My job is to give awareness to all Sikhs of the hideous ways of Muslim and Christian groups trying to under-mine the Sikh beliefs."

I am sure these statements go against the forum rules/policies.

Dhanvaad.

Guest Javanmard

Look namjap, your posts are clearly aimed at me. Thing is they stink of ignorance. I talk about batini Shi'ism and you post videos and silly articles about Sunnism. You are a living joke.

" Sikhs have history books full of bloodshed caused unto them caused by Muslims."

True but your glorious brothers in Panjab didn't hesitate to rape the grandmother of one of my friends in 1947. She lived in Amritsar was kidnapped by "Sikhs" (Maharaj forgive me for using that word for such barbaric people). She was kept in a house for a good week and gang raped. She only managed to escape by sheer luck. The worst thing is this lady was Shi'a devotee of Maharaj and her family to this day still love Maharaj despite what happened. They knew that the barbarians who did this to her couldn't possibly be real Sikhs despite wearing the 5K. That lady had a nobility of spirit that you and your fellow illiterate ghetto "Singhs" will never have. I am sure Guru Gobind Singh must be proud...

Strangely enough I don't see you writing stuff against Hinduism which only confirms my point: most of you people have remained Hindus in spirit despite the fact that you may deny it. Your social habits as a community only confirm it. Christians don't have the worst gender imbalance in the world nor do Shi'as. Christians and Shi'as don't marry in caste. Christians and Shi'as don't ally themselves to BhJP and RSS like you do (don't deny it election results are there to prove it). In the same way as a woman has to be reborn as a man to have mukti in Shankara's system, you people only consider a woman worthy of respect when she dresses like a man. You are despicable!!! People who live in houses made of glass shouldn't throw stones.

Thank God this has nothing to do with what the Gurus really intended!

Here is a poem dedicated to all of you,

with dedication at heart for great Allah HU,

I am now a Sayani Bachi as you can see I wasn't earlier

could become a bibi with kainchi vergi zubaan in a year

from all the venom I spitted out, a wise man can make an anecdote

and in his wisdom he could in turn tell me that I am not a living joke

all of mankind need people like Jawanmard and Malwe Da Sher

who give their lives in Shaheediyan ordained thru Guru Di Meher

It is apparent that the ones hurt badly need a soothing balm

so here and now I declare, I am in peace and mean no harm

my well wishes cannot be taken lightly as time keeps passing by

won't know how to put your attention in the present, till you try

Guest Javanmard

nice poem namjap, sorry if I acted harsh sister. As a sister you do deserve my respect. Apologies again if I sounded harsh. Please just try to inform yourself about the Christian and Islamic traditions before you post anything. If you want I am more than willing to provide you with academic and serious material on the subject.