What is chida akash?

I was reading ishvar amalok lal, read atma is chida akash. I know by listening to gyani thakur singh ji tapes, he said there are levels of akash as well in this order - Akash(sky)- Mida Akash(sun, empty, high altitude)-

But does Chida Akash which is described as atma in book corresponds levels akash/mida akash? if thats a case, does it not defeats the purpose atma being sarab vyapak?

tsingh please help my veer :D

i would recomend looking in the Sato Gali sateeek of guru granth sahib around the ANG 550 and look at the shabad by guru amardas ji which goes....

mehlaa 3 - naanak tarvar ayk fal du-ay pankhayroo aahi.

That describes what is known as chida bhaas or chidda akash very well - also you can look it up in mahankosh under the title chida bhash!

As I've written to neo, be careful to note the distinction between chittaakash and chidakash. There is an important difference. One is limited, the other unlimited. Akash is an adjective to convey the quality of chetan. Chittaa is the individuated mind-space as such (yogas-chitta-vrittinirodaha, yogsutra smadhipad 2). If this were to read 'chit' or 'chid' it would be suggesting that vrittis occur at the macro unlimited level (i.e. Braham - satchitanand), which as we know is beyond the trehkaal and thus cause and effect. The akash element is given to convey the non-difference and subtlety of that all-pervading consciousness...just as the pot and the ether metaphor.