Devi Pargat And Sarabloh Granth

finally got time to read this thread.....guys i think your going off track...

the topic was durga and sarbloh granth and not what is hinduism.....i did some further research on this topic i wish to share this with you.....

1, hindism has sacred scriptires eg, Geeta which were written by devtas not from God, only Gurbani is from God.

2, hinduisms main teachings are caste system, worship of devtas/devis aswell as God, fasts pilgrimages idol worship.

sikhism is completey seperate from hinduism because we have initiation ceremony, reject caste and idol worship and have a living Guru. In Raag Bihagra there is a shabad stating that mahraaj doesn't believe in Hinduism.. when Maharaj appeared from Bheni river after three days Maharaj states 'i am neither hindu nor muslim i follow the path of God'

3, IN HINDUISM DURGA IS A DEVI WHO IS WORSHIPPED AS THE GODDESS OF WAR IN IDOL FORM OR MANTRA MEDITATION.

4, IN MY EXPERIENCE I HAVE FOUND THAT SCHOLARS ARE DIVIDED AS TO WHETHER SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAHARAJ DID PARGAT OF DURGA HOWEVER MAHARAJ'S BIR RAS

GRANTHS TALK ABOUT WAR AND DEMONS AND THE GODDESS DURGA.

5, NIHANG SINGHS BELIEVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SARBLOH GRANTH THAT MAHARAJ DID DO PARGAT OF DURGA AND THAT MAHARAJ HAD HELPED HER IN A PREVIOUS TIME FORM, THAT OF SATYUG WHEN MAHARAJ WERE KNOWN AS DUST DAMAN. THERE IS ALSO A SAKHI WHERE NIHANGS BELIEVE THAT GURU GOBIND SINGH JI'S BLESSED WIFE;MATA SAHIB DEVA WAS AN INCARNATION OF DURGA AND HENCE SHE IS THE MOTHER OF THE KHALSA NIHANG SINGH PANTH.

6, IN SIKHISM DURGA REPRESENTS SHAKTI FROM WHICH EVERYTHING EXCEPT GOD WAS CREATED, THIS INCLUDES FIVE ELEMENTS NATURE AND MAYA ETC ETC. GOD IS KNOWN AS SHIV. (NOT SHIVA A DRUGGEE WHO LIVES WITH PARBATI AND GANESH IN THE MOUNTAINS SOMEWHERE)

SHIV AND SHAKTI HAS BEEN MENTIONED MANY TIMES IN GURBANI EG, RAMKALI ANAND SAHIB, SIDH GOST ASWELL AS DASAM GRANTH AND SARBLOH GRANTH. IN ASA KI VAR

GURU NANAK DEVJI STATES - DOE KUDRAT SAAJ KE KAR ASAN DITO CHAO....FROM ONE I CREATED TWO AND WITHIN THIS TWO I WATCH THE WORLD.

5,THE SHAKTA SHAKTI PRINCIPAL HAS TO BE FULLY UNDERSTOOD IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHO OR WHAT DURGA IS, DURGA THE EIGHT ARMED LADY REPRESENTS THE PHYSICAL 'HUMAN'

FORM OF THIS SHAKTI WHICH IS CREATED BY GOD.

6, FINALLY THERE IS A DEBATE AS TO WHO WERE THE DEVTAS KRISHNA, RAM CHANDER,

BAVAN AVTAR ETC....I'M NOT TO SURE AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE I BELIEVE THEY WERE THE VERY FORM OF GURU NANAK DEV JI IN PREVIOUS AGES

GURBANI STATES ANG 1390

ਸਤਜੁਗਿ ਤੈ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਛਲਿਓ ਬਲਿ ਬਾਵਨ ਭਾਇਓ ॥

सतजुगि तै माणिओ छलिओ बलि बावन भाइओ ॥

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

ਤ੍ਰੇਤੈ ਤੈ ਮਾਣਿਓ ਰਾਮੁ ਰਘੁਵੰਸੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥

त्रेतै तै माणिओ रामु रघुवंसु कहाइओ ॥

In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

ਦੁਆਪੁਰਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਮੁਰਾਰਿ ਕੰਸੁ ਕਿਰਤਾਰਥੁ ਕੀਓ ॥

दुआपुरि क्रिसन मुरारि कंसु किरतारथु कीओ ॥

In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

ਉਗ੍ਰਸੈਣ ਕਉ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਭੈ ਭਗਤਹ ਜਨ ਦੀਓ ॥

उग्रसैण कउ राजु अभै भगतह जन दीओ ॥

You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਅੰਗਦੁ ਅਮਰੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥

कलिजुगि प्रमाणु नानक गुरु अंगदु अमरु कहाइओ ॥

In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਜੁ ਅਬਿਚਲੁ ਅਟਲੁ ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖਿ ਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ ॥੭॥

स्री गुरू राजु अबिचलु अटलु आदि पुरखि फुरमाइओ ॥७॥

The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God. ||7||

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FEEDBACK

Edited by PAL 07