141 Children Shot Dead - Peshawar

Yes nobody can prevent terrorist attacks but your superman negotiated the release of terrorists who then went on to kill innocent people. He went with the intention of storming the plane and he was outsmarted by the Taliban. He was forced to release three dreaded terrorists. You would think a wily bahman would have known that the Taliban would not have allowed the Hindus to storm the hijacked plane but he took some NSG bandars along with him and they spent the week they were there twiddling their thumbs!

Boxer Amir Khan going to Peshawar: going to help rebuild the school.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/amir-khan-vows-rebuild-peshawar-4846648

I respect him for taking a stand but he is taking a huge risk. Even the politicians are half hearted about denouncing the Taliban. The Taliban aren't some has been bum dragged off the streets to provide Khan with an opponent and and easy pay day. They won't think twice about blowing him up.

Yes nobody can prevent terrorist attacks but your superman negotiated the release of terrorists who then went on to kill innocent people. He went with the intention of storming the plane and he was outsmarted by the Taliban. He was forced to release three dreaded terrorists. You would think a wily bahman would have known that the Taliban would not have allowed the Hindus to storm the hijacked plane but he took some NSG bandars along with him and they spent the week they were there twiddling their thumbs!

Rest assured the Pakistanis are getting it hard and will continue to get it. The aim is not to destroy pakistan but let it boil without spilling over. The last thing I want is Pakistani refugees in India. Let them boil for a generation or two.

Americans are directly responsible for allowing Indians & TTP carry out this slaughter. US must eject all Indians & kill TTP inside OR....

0 replies86 retweets96 favorites
Retweet86
Favorite96
More

So the world, Americans, Indians, Govt must understand -- this is too personal & deep wound for the entire nation & we will take revenge!

0 replies90 retweets106 favorites
Retweet90
Favorite106
More

Dumba$$ fudhustanis like you are letting the pakistan army and govt off the hook. If they can convince the Pakistani people who because of the barbarity of the massacre that it was done by India, then the hatred of the fudhustanis increases amongst the Pakistanis and the Pakistan army doesn't need to go after the TTP.

Rest assured the Pakistanis are getting it hard and will continue to get it. The aim is not to destroy pakistan but let it boil without spilling over. The last thing I want is Pakistani refugees in India. Let them boil for a generation or two.

Pinned Tweet

134e498d0c104e28407637c45fa1d42c_normal.Zaid Hamid @ZaidZamanHamid · 2h2 hours ago

Americans are directly responsible for allowing Indians & TTP carry out this slaughter. US must eject all Indians & kill TTP inside OR....

0 replies86 retweets96 favorites

Retweet86

Favorite96

More

134e498d0c104e28407637c45fa1d42c_normal.Zaid Hamid @ZaidZamanHamid · 2h2 hours ago

So the world, Americans, Indians, Govt must understand -- this is too personal & deep wound for the entire nation & we will take revenge!

0 replies90 retweets106 favorites

Retweet90

Favorite106

More

"Let them boil for a generation or two"

Humanity at its best...

If it wasn't for the fact that Punjab would be battlefield, then I would have been good to see both the Jihadi Pakistanis and the attvadi Hindustanis fight it out, Although the Hindustanis are more in number it will be the technology that will in the end decide who wins. If you put 1 billion Hindus into a hand to hand fight with 180 Million Muslims, the Muslims will always get the better of the fight.

I respect him for taking a stand but he is taking a huge risk. Even the politicians are half hearted about denouncing the Taliban. The Taliban aren't some has been bum dragged off the streets to provide Khan with an opponent and and easy pay day. They won't think twice about blowing him up.

I think Paks are messing up so much, he doesn't feel like he has a choice but to make some stand. It's like ALL the other paks are too scared to say anything, he wants to push out an alternate image - and boy do those fudus need it! All we've got is terrorism or paedophile groomers or drug dealers from that quarter. I think he knows damn well he is risking his life - but bloody hell! The way they killed those kids was something else! If this don't make some men rise up from the paks - nothing will!

If I've got it right, taliban basically targeted the children of the army establishment, presumably in revenge for attacks against them from that quarter.

Them paks are having their chickens coming home to roost. They created and bolstered the taliban via ISI, and shielded terrorists. They seem (at least) unconcerned (if not directly involved) with terrorist attacks like Mumbai. Now it's coming back to haunt them.

I'm wondering if there is some Pathan Panjabi stratification going on here too?

Creating groups on your own soil is different than creating groups on another's soil. Pakis made a fatal mistake that may cost them their country. In their quest to be Mard e Mujahid and the fortress of Islam they used kattarta as their foundation and not the economy or institutions.

But I do notice a new determination to fight terror from the army and civil society. I guess the attack had the desired results.

As for the operation itself, it could be the attackers were told to kill certain people (army officers) but something went wrong.

People think these people kill for Islam and that may be true to a certain extent. However, they are brainwashed and pumped with drugs so they become robots.

In the 1900s the Americans were dealing with muslim pirates and when they would shoot them point blank the muslim would not die because he was pumped with drugs. The Americans went back to Smith and Wesson and created a new gun called the magnum?

Sorry if I got the names and dates incorrect.

In the 1900s the Americans were dealing with muslim pirates and when they would shoot them point blank the muslim would not die because he was pumped with drugs. The Americans went back to Smith and Wesson and created a new gun called the magnum?

Where the hell did you get this info?!?!!?!

You may find this analysis unusual but Pak Army could have played some role in the Peshawar outrage. The only party to gain out of it - Pak Army. country is behind it and this means more power more money..more corner wala plots in Model Town.

Having your own children killed for political objectives - that'll be a new low. Seems implausible?

Edited by dalsingh101

You may find this analysis unusual but Pak Army could have played some role in the Peshawar outrage. The only party to gain out of it - Pak Army. country is behind it and this means more power more money..more corner wala plots in Model Town.

The Pakistan army are aristocrats and control everything. They have all the money they want and can get any piece of land in the entire country without question.

The Army is not cannon fodder but the common man Mr. Habib Butt and his 14 children with 4 arms each is.

Look at the results. They are stuck in another conflict and now are withdrawing troops from the border against India.

The TTP blame the Pakistani Army of attacking their homes and purposely killing their children. That allegation would not surprise me but it's weak because the TTP has been bombing schools for years themselves.

The ttp have been against female education, not education per se, and those schools that have been blown up were those that allowed female education.

Now, every general, officer and commentator is blaming India because certain sections of the TTP are directly controlled by India through proxies and "embassies" in Afghanistan.

I would be really surprised if the ttp would allow themselves to be controlled by people they detest, even through proxies.

Attacks from Pakistan will come whether we fight or not it's already part of the threat analysis.

But our enemies ( khalistanis and Pakistanis) can guess all night long as to who did what. We enjoy when you point fingers at each other, call each other agents, traitors. No trust means no unity.

As for Doval I don't think he would call TTP directly it would be done through "friends" in this case friendly afghans. The Indian embassy in Afghanistan is the meeting place hence the bombing of it on Modis inugaration day.

Enjoy the civil war!

See, if indian intelligence can pull this off, then they definitely were behind Air India bombing. I'm even more convinced now that indian intelligence were more than capable of pulling it off.

What remains to be uncovered is whether they did it with their own agents or proxies.

It's not the first time. Remember the Sahibzadas.

I hear that.

Plus let's not forget that we haven't even got an idea of how many Sikh (and even Hindu) kids were killed, brutalised or sold as slaves in the 18th century. The figure is probably massive.

I recall reading a Persian account by a general who was part of a force that attacked a fort that was being used by Banda Singh Bahadur; he explicitly mentions seeing other sullay taking entire families away as slaves. These things were painful and uncomfortable for our ancestors, so they sort of wrote them out of our history, concentrating on other sacrifices and successes.

Thing is: for those of us living in London. I'm wondering what kind of effed up mass koon karabi we will inevitably witness over here as a consequence of goray jumping into sullah shit abroad?

It's not a new low for these people. They killed 329 of their own people in 1985 to try and discredit Sikhs in the world.

Explain this please?