141 Children Shot Dead - Peshawar

I hear that.

Plus let's not forget that we haven't even got an idea of how many Sikh (and even Hindu) kids were killed, brutalised or sold as slaves in the 18th century. The figure is probably massive.

I recall reading a Persian account by a general who was part of a force that attacked a fort that was being used by Banda Singh Bahadur; he explicitly mentions seeing other sullay taking entire families away as slaves. These things were painful and uncomfortable for our ancestors, so they sort of wrote them out of our history, concentrating on other sacrifices and successes.

Thing is: for those of us living in London. I'm wondering what kind of effed up mass koon karabi we will inevitably witness over here as a consequence of goray jumping into sullah shit abroad?

The figures run easily into the tens of millions. I've heard as high as 80 million people in India have perished due to the Islamic onslaught over the last 1000 years. 1 million in Bangladesh alone.

What's happening now is that finally the bill has come. In Germany, the far right is gaining strength. In India, the Islamic menace has powered a group of fringe elements into a formidable movement called Hindutva. Even the Buddhists of Burma and Sri Lanka are starting to kill Muslims.

I fully expect the SS to return during my lifetime. It means bad news for all brown skinned people in Europe.

The ttp have been against female education, not education per se, and those schools that have been blown up were those that allowed female education.

I would be really surprised if the ttp would allow themselves to be controlled by people they detest, even through proxies.

It's not always about religion. In this case Islam is the cover story. A good portion is about lucrative business opportunities like guns and drugs.

A recent poll should that up to 80 percent of afghans had a favourable view of India and blamed their problems on Pakistan. Karzai himself was raised and educated in Himachal Pradesh.

Doval, if responsible, is a human intelligence type of guy. Meaning Indians dressed as Afghans or Moslems living in these groups or founding them. But you would never know.

The same tactic was used in Punjab when he helped create the black cats.

I fully expect the SS to return during my lifetime. It means bad news for all brown skinned people in Europe.

I expect (at least some) Sikh men to stand up to this (some in leadership roles); my only fear is some prominent apnay tokens jumping into bed with such hypothesised SS types as a result of job-worth opportunism, low self esteem mixed with fear and sullah antipathy. But hey, let's be frank - those SS types have modeled themselves on their perception of 'Aryan' Hindus anyway....

Sikhs in the UK (at least) are in a stronger position than any other brown people. Some of us haven't turned that faggot, that we've forgotten what our kirpans are for - even if some SGPC machods try to tell us about their 'symbology'.

Bring that SS ish on! lol

We'll have whites fighting whites over that here. Make no mistake. Hindus can hide behind us - with the jananis. lol

Edited by dalsingh101

Explain this please?

The Air-India bombing. It was blamed on the Sikhs and still is. If we are beginning to get an new emerging dimension to Indian intelligence in the 1980s concerning Sikhs, this horrific act should also be investigated from that angle as well.

329 deaths is of no concern to the indian gormint but the media-bashing the Sikhs took for Air-India helped the gormint no end.

It's not always about religion. In this case Islam is the cover story. A good portion is about lucrative business opportunities like guns and drugs.

Usually its fringe groups that operate under the above scenario, Mangal Bagh for instance, but these groups are usually small and rarely directing the movement.

The Taliban/Mujahideen have sold drugs and arms when its suited them but I find it difficult to believe they would use Islam as a cover story.

A recent poll should that up to 80 percent of afghans had a favourable view of India and blamed their problems on Pakistan. Karzai himself was raised and educated in Himachal Pradesh.

Didn't know that about Karzai, but concerning Afghans liking Indians, from the Afghans I have met, the pashtuns (majority community) like Pakistan and it;s the minority northern Afghans that detest the Pashtuns who like the Indians, maybe only cos the Indians are at odds with the Pakistanis an vice versa.

80% seems a little excessive.

You can learn to hide behind them and twirl your swords. You could not even beat the corrupt inefficient Indian government forget the toughest, fastest, and smartest of the Germans which were the SS.

Corrupt and inefficient are not synonymous with physical or martial prowess/strength.

India is a corrupt country but still has one of the largest armies in the world.

The Air-India bombing. It was blamed on the Sikhs and still is. If we are beginning to get an new emerging dimension to Indian intelligence in the 1980s concerning Sikhs, this horrific act should also be investigated from that angle as well.

329 deaths is of no concern to the indian gormint but the media-bashing the Sikhs took for Air-India helped the gormint no end.

Are you saying that Sikhs weren't involved? Are you saying that Riyat guy whose in prison over it is innocent (and his friends) are not involved?

Okay, what could've happened is some over-zealous Sikh fudhus planned it, and were (unbeknown to them) assisted by Indian gormunt agencies in the plan.

You can learn to hide behind them and twirl your swords. You could not even beat the corrupt inefficient Indian government forget the toughest, fastest, and smartest of the Germans which were the SS.

Mate let me tell you (and I'm not trying to offend; just educate): out in the real world, NO ONE considers Hindus as fighters - NO ONE.

But don't get it twisted; I'm not indulging in self-aggrandizement here - plenty of Sikhs are jokes in the diaspora too.

We already know what happens when you spend your life fighting. You are headed the same way as your paki brothers on a much smaller scale. Give the police the day off in Punjab and you would machine gun each other to death.

Now, if you compare the Hindu, Sikh or Muslim soldier equally trained under the same conditions. They turn out exactly the same.

I bet their would be scant difference in rewards and awards. We can check if you like.

We already know what happens when you spend your life fighting. You are headed the same way as your paki brothers on a much smaller scale.

We don't though do we. We spend most of our time doing stuff other than fighting. So your point is irrelevant.

However, your people will end up exactly like Jews in WW2 if shit did get nasty.

In any point: maybe it is Sikh destiny to be caught up in these things? And if Sikhs are nothing else; they are resilient.

Edited by dalsingh101

Are you saying that Sikhs weren't involved? Are you saying that Riyat guy whose in prison over it is innocent (and his friends) are not involved?

I really don't know, but hazarding a guess if there were, they were simply front men.

Okay, what could've happened is some over-zealous Sikh fudhus planned it, and were (unbeknown to them) assisted by Indian gormunt agencies in the plan.

I would go more with "coerced" than assisted.

Yes, I'm not talking about the fight with GOI that was mostly justified. I'm talking about everyday petty stuff. So and So used a verse and said it wrong let's pelt his vehicle and send him death threats. Or the youtube maha brahmgyanis. Or the failure to separate politics and religion which has rubbed off on the Hindus as well.

Would it be different if there was an aggressor/defender element to this fighting?

We've done both so far; and I hope we've learned our lessons:

We had to defend ourselves against the Aurengzab instigated rise in Islamic fundamentalism; but we've also jumped into wars that weren't any of our business too - like the opium wars and other wars during the colonial period.

I would go more with "coerced" than assisted.

Why don't we get more specific?

Some Sikhs had a stupid idea; and the gormant helped them to achieve it for their own agenda. Let's not put it above our lot to do some fudhu shit.

Edited by dalsingh101

I'll give it to the GOI despite considerable military power they have not been involved in any wars in which are not of national importance. No flying in troops to someplace they have no business being.

Just covert operations and general lip service " peace should prevail both sides should talk it out"

I'll give it to the GOI despite considerable military power they have not been involved in any wars in which are not of national importance. No flying in troops to someplace they have no business being.

Just covert operations and general lip service " peace should prevail both sides should talk it out"

To be frank I don't think Indian soldiers would really cut it abroad...

Good job they don't go: they'd probably come home 'bleeding out the ass' so to speak.

Edited by dalsingh101

There are already Indian soldiers in Africa and the Middle East as part of peacekeeping missions, have served with distinction. Troops and special forces in Afghanistan as well.

A minute ago you was telling me they mind their own business; now you contradict yourself.....