History of DG Examined...

CdnSikhGirl

21 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

@Satkirin_Kaur  There is no correlation in Bhai Chaupa Singh's rehatnama and Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth. Since Sri CharitroPakhyan is not against anyone, I fail to see the connection.

Also this is where 18 years of study needed to be more fruitful. You could have read the original in Gurmukhi. I know I would like to as translations can sometimes be inaccurate.

If you want to discuss the Holy Granth of the 10th Guru discuss it, and make a separate topic for Chaupa Singh's Rehitnama, or even better find an old existing topic and revive it. No point in making topics over and over again.

Let's get back to discussing the original post. Have you read it yourself yet?

Just admin cut stop!!!! Please just leave me alone!!!! What do I have to do to get to you just leave me alone!!????? 

20 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

@Satkirin_Kaur  that may be your psychosis.

You are seeing/imagining/reading things that don't exist.

This Granth has been part of Khalsa Panth for centuries, but suddenly you have deciphered the "true" meaning whereas everyone else who read it, remained clueless?

If I were you, I would stop talking or discussing this granth. You obviously have trouble comprehending it, and in the course of it, you are wasting your own time and our bringing it up for discussion.

Do u understand the words 

LEAVE ME ALONE you mean rude little man. Just stop!!!  

Mob iously Chaupa Singh got the same meaning!!!!!!! And was close to Guru Ji so it can't be coincidence that he's saying for all men to never trust any woman.... Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take it up with him. But please just stop even posting to me!!!!

i do t even care about dasam Granth or who wrote it what I care about it how it's being used to tell Singhs to never trust us!!!!!!!! Do u understand the implications of telling all males to never trust any females!!???????????  Look at paapiman!!!! His hatred of women and contempt is obvious and very much in line with Chaupa Singhs thinking!! And this is what happens when you read over and over stories putting women as deceivers and sluts and men as their hapless victims. Psychological conditioning! 

What I care about is this how Guru Ji saw us!!!???  

16 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Women are emotional beings, not stupid for Vaheguroo's sake lol. They very well know if something is confidential it should stay that way.

Are we sure about that? Men sit together and get drunk and bam everything is out lol. ( Now, you can say drinking does not imply and then I can say the assumption of women being not able to keep secret does not imply to all women either)

Maybe, I'll agree somewhat. But not all of us are in gossiping. If my husband share something with me, it will stay with me and that's true for many other women too. And let's be real, men gossip too.

This... The fourth point never make sense to me lol. It's been 10 years I have been going through it and never had mood swings. It's a myth people lol.

Men gossip all the time about women... I'm in the military and work with nearly all men. There's a saying when we are at sea that what's said stays at sea. I can't repeat some of the things I've overheard them say about women in general and more importantly about their own wives. So of course hey gossip... And some of it is pretty cruel. maube we should distrust all men????

21 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Women are emotional beings, not stupid for Vaheguroo's sake lol. They very well know if something is confidential it should stay that way.

Are we sure about that? Men sit together and get drunk and bam everything is out lol. ( Now, you can say drinking does not imply and then I can say the assumption of women being not able to keep secret does not imply to all women either)

Maybe, I'll agree somewhat. But not all of us are in gossiping. If my husband share something with me, it will stay with me and that's true for many other women too. And let's be real, men gossip too.

This... The fourth point never make sense to me lol. It's been 10 years I have been going through it and never had mood swings. It's a myth people lol.

This is only one member's understanding. Hes not the authority . lol .

• SAadmin locked and unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

We provided research that disproves the first article.

And I conceded... Guru Ji wrote it and hated us! Reading over and over and over how women deceive men and are sluts how do you THINK men will react to it??? No it doesnt come out and SAY not to trust women, but the effect of reading something over and over  you will start to think it... that women can not be trusted. How does one react to it?? Exactly as Chaupa Singh has... by telling men to NEVER trust ANY women. This has had HUGE implications to women throughout the years.  I'm sorry from your privileged position you cant see the damage its done! And if Guru Ji thought this way of women, then it sucks for us women. We're seen as lowly, the embodiment of deceit and never to be trusted.  Looked down upon by males. I don't want to live knowing that my very creator sees me this way, especially since I had no choice to be born female!  I put up white flag... I agree we women are crap! We dont deserve to live let alone have equal seva. We're the image of evil in the world. Now please leave me alone!!!!!!!  Chaupa Singh is perfect example of how exactly the ideology in charitropakhyan manifests in the real world!! 

31 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Yes, please block this thread. Indirect attacks on Sikhi, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj, Dasam Bani, & deceased Sikhs should not be allowed without any substantial historical evidence or research.

Someone is not a clear emotional state to reason, and is advised to take rest, focus on their work & take a vacation . Sometimes obsessions-compulsions can lead to psychosis. Please dont let that happen.

1+