Sign in to follow this  
harsharan000

News, Science and Technology

PLAY,  PASS GOOD TIME

This is really amazing experience, please try. It is really worth trying.

This is an age test.  
Strongly recommend. 

Are you still young as far your eyes and memory is concerned!!

Try to remove the numbers from 1 to 50 by touching on your screen in the "correct sequence" of 1 → 50

-----------------------
http://zzzscore.com/1to50/en/
------------------------

Scoring: 
10. -19 secs : Impossible 
20-29 secs : Liar
30-39 secs : you are special
40-59 secs : Expert
60-79 secs : Normal 
80-99 secs : you are getting old
More than 100 sec. : you are old.

Good luck 😀😃😃 and post your score

P.S : by the way mine was  95, I m getting old  =  😂😂😂

What about you  guys?

Please for fun,  do the test and post your scores, let us see who are the champions .....🤪😝🤭🤔

An useful site with the latest information of  Covid19 in the whole world

Just paste in your browser to view it.

https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

Some Telltale Signs of Envy

Envy is such a common and universal emotion, even the angels amongst us, are susceptible to it.

It doesn’t help that by selling illusions of perfection, the beauty and media industries plant a degree of insecurity in all of us.

If you’re being targeted by envy, you've probably wondered why said person spends more time diminishing you than addressing their own low self-esteem and working toward inner fulfillment and self-empowerment. 

The examples here provide insight into just how disempowered and irrational envy can render some individuals.

They’re committed to scrutinizing your work—and misunderstanding your intentions.

In an effort to flip the power imbalance in their minds, desperation to upstage their target can drive some folks susceptible to envy to justify relentless scrutiny behavior.

They often seem to wait eagerly and patiently for their target’s humiliating slip-ups, especially public ones, and seize every opportunity to correct and condemn them.

Once they “catch” or “trap” their targets, a common tactic is to pathologize them.

The goal is to rationalize their target’s supposed disposability, and their own supposed superiority, by stripping their target of the complexity, contradiction, fallibility, and nuance inherent to being human.

Their commitment to misunderstanding their target leaves no room for grace. And particularly in positions of authority and power, they may force their target to jump through endless hoops, setting higher and higher standards, without any intent of ever being satisfied.

What happens when even a destructively envious person's sharp deficit lenses can’t detect any flaws in their target’s character or work?

Or, when their target seems to rise to the challenge, every time they raise the bar unfairly?

They then usually begin attacking personal traits that have nothing to do with whatever they envy about their target.

An envious person who can’t find legitimate “flaws” in their target will detract from their target’s likability, or attempt to humble them, by wielding any criticism. That their criticism might be biased or irrelevant is beside the point.

The same usually holds true, for people who struggle to humanize the ones they idealize.

It’s usually unclear that their admiration borders on envy, until the object of their affection asserts a boundary or opinion that challenges their romanticized projections.

Usually, and as well as suddenly, they swing to the opposite extreme.

After they asked everyone to stay home.  

America decoded all channels of movies and entertainment for free
 Please click on this link  below

https://nites.tv/latest-movies-added/

Enjoy.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:30 PM, harsharan000 said:

PLAY,  PASS GOOD TIME

This is really amazing experience, please try. It is really worth trying.

This is an age test.  
Strongly recommend. 

Are you still young as far your eyes and memory is concerned!!

Try to remove the numbers from 1 to 50 by touching on your screen in the "correct sequence" of 1 → 50

-----------------------
http://zzzscore.com/1to50/en/
------------------------

Scoring: 
10. -19 secs : Impossible 
20-29 secs : Liar
30-39 secs : you are special
40-59 secs : Expert
60-79 secs : Normal 
80-99 secs : you are getting old
More than 100 sec. : you are old.

Good luck 😀😃😃 and post your score

P.S : by the way mine was  95, I m getting old  =  😂😂😂

What about you  guys?

Please for fun,  do the test and post your scores, let us see who are the champions .....🤪😝🤭🤔

I got 39 seconds and I wasn’t trying lol

edit : ok i tried and i got 36 seconds

291624B5-BFCF-4805-8416-5C3ABA0210FF.jpeg