Request Admin/Moderator to change my Username

HarjasDevi

I am familiar with issue that many people are unsettled by posts appearing in name HarjasKaur... that despite the fact that Rajput Singhs and Kaurs were Durga Devi devotees, would humbly and for the sake of "calmness" prefer that my name on this forum be changed to HarjasDevi as a sign of utmost respect to Khalsa Panth.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, HarjasKaur said:

I am familiar with issue that many people are unsettled by posts appearing in name HarjasKaur... that despite the fact that Rajput Singhs and Kaurs were Durga Devi devotees, would humbly and for the sake of "calmness" prefer that my name on this forum be changed to HarjasDevi as a sign of utmost respect to Khalsa Panth.

Bhen ji do you read Chandi Di Vaar or Chandi Charitars ? As seeing your profile picture reminded me of it lol

On 2/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, HarjasDevi said:

It wasn't your name that was unsettling, it was your attempt to marginalise Guru Nanak Naam lewa Panth as a Hindu sect. I have bolded the part that tells me you haven't changed at all.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:09 PM, Soulfinder said:

Bhen ji do you read Chandi Di Vaar or Chandi Charitars ? As seeing your profile picture reminded me of it lol

Beware bro, this person is not what she seems. Read some of the older topics and you will understand exactly what she is.

On 2/21/2020 at 2:33 AM, HarjasDevi said:

Thank you Sarabatam jio for your efforts.

Yes!~ I have utmost respect for Satguru Sahib Gobind Singh Ji Khalsa Mahraaj.  His bani contains the absolute truth.

If you had any respect for Guru Sahib you wouldn't have tried to misguide the members of this (and others) forum.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

It wasn't your name that was unsettling, it was your attempt to marginalise Guru Nanak Naam lewa Panth as a Hindu sect.

Let me ask you this, when Guru Sahibaan are Jyot of Absolute Lord... human mind cannot distinguish Guru bani from Primal Naad.  However, when Guru Sahibaan are reciting stories in Gurbani which comes from "Hindu" scriptures... why is this?  In place location considered Bharat Mata? BORN from culture considered by any rational person as "Hindu."  Why is the very teaching of Primal Naad, Gur Shabad and Bani, Guru... coming from "Hindu" Panth? Now, for clarity's sake... word "Hindu" is not entirely exact... it is a PLACENAME for culture and people living near area of the river Sindhu.  We all know it refers to earliest Mohenjodaro and Harappa civilizations from ancient times, and people of the Vedas.  Did your ancestors come from someplace else?  Denmark maybe?

You seem to have this delusion that someone can take something away from you... and that makes them a target for your inferiority complex, and therefore excuse for your abusive hostilities. Truth is always true.  And "Sikh Panth" has no "monopoly" on truth.  Moreover, it is disingenuous, deceitful and a lie to pretend traditions, culture, teachings, language, and people who became "Sikh Panth" are somehow displaced there from some foreign country and therefore free to "shit on" Hindu.

If Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraaj quotes from Bhagat Bani, or Simrities, Vedas, Puranas... you will "PRETEND" this does not come from "HINDU culture, people and religion, heritage and history?"  Perhaps it is DANISH? While, it is UNIQUELY Guru's Bani... it remains a COLLECTION which includes BANI from persons considered HINDU SANTS!  Well, they weren't Christians. So, did Guru Sahibaan MARGINALIZE their own teachings merely to generously include what is within the purview of Hindu Panth?  Of course not.  But YOU marginalize these teachings with Punjabiyaat pind politics... excluding entirety of Hindu Panth...wrongly and falsely... out of petty, misplaced hatreds.

Beware bro, this person is not what she seems. Read some of the older topics and you will understand exactly what she is.

If you had any respect for Guru Sahib you wouldn't have tried to misguide the members of this (and others) forum.

You live in a big world, where lots of people have lots of different ideas.  Why, may I ask you does this forum contain a HINDU, and OTHER RELIGION topic section if it is just for a CERTAIN interpretation of spirituality?  And here is the last question...

WOULD YOU PREFER I KEPT THE NAME OF HARJASKAUR?  Since, it was my understanding, after receiving, not from this forum, but perhaps because of it... 14 death threats, and 1 threat of rape... that to keep SIKH NAME was considered offensive when I have formally left SIKH PANTH.  And so, this old name used here, in my estimation was not fair to GOOD PERSONS of Sikh Panth... and only causing loss of calmness to fanatic idiots... that out of highest respect, I should elect what Sikh fanatics have called me... HARJASDEVI?

But... you don't like this either.  Well, ask your admin then, if he wants to obliterate my posting ability... Sometimes it's easier to HIDE from discussions which broaden understanding... and terrorize people into a false obedience and agreement.  You choose, what your future becomes.  I am only little lady... and my power is not misguidance... but TRUTH.

"...that despite the fact that Rajput Singhs and Kaurs were Durga Devi devotees" -"I have bolded the part that tells me you haven't changed at all."

Allow me to ask you humbly... IS IT NOT THE TRUTH?

54 minutes ago, HarjasDevi said:

Allow me to ask you humbly... IS IT NOT THE TRUTH?

I see that after 10 years you haven't lost the imbecility to regurgitate essays of useless drivel.

I'll keep it simple.

Some rajputs use singh as their names, even though they are hindus. You were a Sikh, now you are a hindutva agent. You choose devi over kaur. Yet you claim to have the utmost respect for Satguru Sahib Gobind Singh Ji Khalsa Mahraaj.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

I see that after 10 years you haven't lost the imbecility to regurgitate essays of useless drivel.

I'll keep it simple.

Some rajputs use singh as their names, even though they are hindus. You were a Sikh, now you are a hindutva agent. You choose devi over kaur. Yet you claim to have the utmost respect for Satguru Sahib Gobind Singh Ji Khalsa Mahraaj.

You reveal yourself as person incapable of rational discussion, but devolve to level of rudest insults and putdowns... and sadly that in name of "defending religion." Now you accuse me of being "Hindutva agent."  LOL really?  I support certain aspects of Hindu tattva for India, most especially because that is mother culture of India.  I certainly did not think Russian agent, unelected First Lady Sonia Gandhi should have been in uncontested power for so long... and that building up vote bank and dissension by supporting communists and radical Saudi educated wahhabi Muslims and USA trained Christian missionaries.  That said, there is much with political status of Hindutva, as being led like donkeys by Israelis that I utterly oppose.  I'm a lady, not an "agent" of anyone.  My "agenda" is education.

"You choose devi over kaur." There is no difference at all.  Both are terms of respect toward female, something far too many of you rude people on this forum understand... yet you cry about grooming gangs targeting community... yet have you taught your daughters anything besides putdowns, rude insults and threats, disrespect and self-hatred?

"Yet you claim to have the utmost respect for Satguru Sahib Gobind Singh Ji Khalsa Mahraaj."  He is and always will be a Satguru.  Doesn't mean that persons like YOU are actually his chelay... nor that I have to agree with Sikh Missionary, Tat Khalsa or other modern political organizations which claim right to SPEAK in His name.

"Some rajputs use singh as their names"  Durga's Singh's as surname has Rajput origin.  As Raja putra, Singh's were also Kaurs, princes.