Shatster Vidiya in London?

Matheen

Being an ex Nidar student I would advise you not to go if you're interested in saving your Sikhi. I dont want to start off a anti-nidar campaign but the guys bad news!

I went for a while and some of the stuff I heard him come out with is ridiculous!

Also he aint got much experience in fighting on the streets, neither have many of his students (not all of them though). They're into this fantasy world that you can catch a persons punch and then you will have enough time to break every bone in his body...lol

baba maha singh ji, how many people in Nidars class have actually used any of the stuff they have been taught in a real life situation? probably none

why? because he teaches 10 impractical moves in one class, and when it comes to a situation one does not know which move to employ.

The best line of defence is to attack, not wait to be punched and then try some fancy stuff which you see in the movies!

I aint disputing the fact that it requies alot of skill, but the unarmed stuff he teaches is probably taken from basic self defence technique videos off youtube or something like that

The best line of defence is to attack

= jail time.

Personally, i'm just interested in his weapons training. i've heard he's good but not seen much - but i have seen regular gatka and feel it's taking the mick....

Chudeh gagnah - what did you think of the weapons side?

Maybe if you practised a bit more at home you would have known what techniques to use. No fight can be won with one technique, as a fight continuingly changes depending on the situation, each fighter has a different style and each style has different strategies. If you went to a few classes and found it too complicated then maybe that is your own problem and not a problem with the teaching. Rather then coming online and moaning about it you should have raised it with Niddar Singh.

If you couldnt grasp the Svai Rakshah side of the art how can you possibly grasp the Jang side of it where your intention is to rush in and take someone out. Attacking itself is a higher skill then defence as you must always cater for changes in situation and countering.

If you expected to learn Shastarvidiya in a few classes, your very much mistaken. If it took Guru Hargobind Sahib 15 years to get his armies to battlefield standards, how did you even expect to learn it in a few classes?

Some people have used the art to defend themselves in the street, but the majority of the students use common sense to stay out of trouble.

The best defence isnt to rush in, or wait for someone to attack, it is circumventing trouble and not being in a dangerous situation in the first place.

Maybe if you practised a bit more at home you would have known what techniques to use. No fight can be won with one technique, as a fight continuingly changes depending on the situation, each fighter has a different style and each style has different strategies. If you went to a few classes and found it too complicated then maybe that is your own problem and not a problem with the teaching. Rather then coming online and moaning about it you should have raised it with Niddar Singh.

If you couldnt grasp the Svai Rakshah side of the art how can you possibly grasp the Jang side of it where your intention is to rush in and take someone out. Attacking itself is a higher skill then defence as you must always cater for changes in situation and countering.

If you expected to learn Shastarvidiya in a few classes, your very much mistaken. If it took Guru Hargobind Sahib 15 years to get his armies to battlefield standards, how did you even expect to learn it in a few classes?

Some people have used the art to defend themselves in the street, but the majority of the students use common sense to stay out of trouble.

The best defence isnt to rush in, or wait for someone to attack, it is circumventing trouble and not being in a dangerous situation in the first place.

baba maha singh ji, how many people in Nidars class have actually used any of the stuff they have been taught in a real life situation? probably none

why? because he teaches 10 impractical moves in one class, and when it comes to a situation one does not know which move to employ.

The best line of defence is to attack, not wait to be punched and then try some fancy stuff which you see in the movies!

I aint disputing the fact that it requies alot of skill, but the unarmed stuff he teaches is probably taken from basic self defence technique videos off youtube or something like that

This couldn't be further from the truth, I went to 5 Shastar Vidiya Classes and the week after I was in a brawl...and hell yeah the techniques came back to me and i whooped some ass....

We as humans have the same arms and legs and joints and ligaments, this forces them to move in similar motions. of course there is going to be comparisons

Baba Maha Singh Ji, I've obviously hit a soft spot. That was not my intention, I apologise Baba Ji...bhul chuk maaf.

I cant be bothered to argue with you, too much of that going on the internet!

Matheen he wont teach you the weapons side untill you become his chelaa! My opinion is that if you never intend on defending yourself in the street then definitely go and learn the 'art' to 'preserve our heritage'

However if you want to learn how to defend yourself on the street than purchase some Geoff Thompson DVDs or books. This guy will give nidar a run for his money anytime

LOL.

wishful thinking

Name a time and place, i'll be there!

Actually forget you...your just one of his cheleh...tell Niddar the Giddar anytime any place!!

One on one no holds barred!!

Just like he used to challenge 'softies' like Buta Singh, I challenge Niddar! Tell him not in the akhara though, in a park somewhere!!!!!!

Name a time and place, i'll be there!

Actually forget you...your just one of his cheleh...tell Niddar the Giddar anytime any place!!

One on one no holds barred!!

Just like he used to challenge 'softies' like Buta Singh, I challenge Niddar! Tell him not in the akhara though, in a park somewhere!!!!!!

Walsall Asda, UK.....cant be that hard look for the Singh

Home boy don't chat so much waffle....honestly your never gonna meet anyone from this forum....and even if you do i doubt u have the stones to bang said one out....

now me on the other hand....well i just like toying with people...but if your ever in walsall give me a shout

Walsall Asda, UK.....cant be that hard look for the Singh

Home boy don't chat so much waffle....honestly your never gonna meet anyone from this forum....and even if you do i doubt u have the stones to bang said one out....

now me on the other hand....well i just like toying with people...but if your ever in walsall give me a shout

call me u little puffter lets organise it