Bani in arabic

deepsingh

Can you please list these sources. In my opinion this is disrespect to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Ji never left us. That is why Nirbou Nirvar Guru Gobind Singh Ji left us with Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Only the naam kamei of the khalsa can defeat internal and external enemies.

How is it disrespect to sri guru guru granth sahib ji, sri guru granth sahib is shabad guru not a avtar of vahiguroo who is physically meant to come from time to time to benefit human kind. Sri Dasam granth sahib mentions this, same gurbani mentions coming of kalki avtar in chaubis avtar also sri dasam patsah mentions:

Jab Jab Arsat Hot Sansara ||

Tab Tab Deh Dharat Avtara ||

I still dont understand how is it disrespect to sri guru granth sahib ji? sikhi is not as black and white as people like to claim.

Well what makes you think that it will be Badsah Darwsh Guru Gobind Singh Ji. amardeep

So n3o singh, what you are saying is shaabd guru does not have the power to save the sinners if they try to follow the shabad because they would need a physical avtar of waheguru. (ex. naamdhari believe in human guru - avtar)

So n3o singh, what you are saying is shaabd guru does not have the power to save the sinners if they try to follow the shabad because they would need a physical avtar of waheguru. (ex. naamdhari believe in human guru - avtar)

when did i say that? can you please stop twisting my words.

deep singh, Treh Granth has the power to absolve sins, but only for those who can be arsed to actively become versed in baani, theres no point in bowing before the shareerik form of Guru Sahib ie the book form unless you know whats inside it ie the essence the actual baani the word the only

manifestation that God can take.

SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji can return, why can he its his will, who are you to take decisions on our lords behalf.

SatGuru Granth sahib cannot activley take up arms and lead an army, well it can but it doesnt have the same effect as that of a human being eg SatGuru Sahib, hence like Satguru Ji said whenever the foundations of dharam will shake i will take form again and again, now Satguru Ji has allready took form of Treh Granth he cant again and again take the same form. because new situations require new thought

ANOTHER THING I WISH TO STRESS UPON ALL OUR OF MY SIKH AWARENESS BRETHREN IS THAT WE SHOULD ALL ADDRESS OUR GURUS AS SATGURU, THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PADVI OF GURU AND THAT OF SATGURU, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS ARE OUR SATGURUS, MY SCHOOL TEACHER IS MY GURU, MY MOTHER IS MY GURU, BUT TREH GRANTH IS MY SATGURU.

this is my personal view and i hope i havent offended anyone.

"SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji can return, why can he its his will, who are you to take decisions on our lords behalf. " am sorry about that. I know they can do anything, but it doesn't make any sense to me that they would do this. I would feel betrayed.

"well it can but it doesnt have the same effect as that of a human being eg SatGuru Sahib" are you not telling us or making, you know ?

Why would the foundations of the dharam shake, when it was made perfect?

As far as my understanding goes SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji gave gur gaddi to Satguru Granth Sahib Ji. So if they came back would they demand this Gurgaddi back. I know it sounds bit stupid.

Are you not mocking Satguru Gobind Singh Ji's decision, when they passed the gur gaddi on.

SatGuru Ji never left us, that is why they gave gur gadi to shabad SatGuru.

So we would never feel lonely.

it is my opinion and my firm belief that tyar br tyar Singh's and bibian will uplift us.

Why are you referring to SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji as it can , it can't doesn't have the same appeal.

Please don't take any offense because i might of misunderstood you.

Gurprasd ko shabad pacha'niee.

i dont understand why you see it as a betrayal. Satguru Nanak gave he Gaddi to Satguru Angad, but we still reffer to Satguru Nanak as Satguru.

Satguru Gobind Singh Ji added and modified Adhi Granth which was like the prominent scripture untill the tenth Satguru.

Dharam can be shaken and has been shaken, hitler is a prime example of how dharams foundations can shake, hewas an adharmi and went beyong evil hence shaking the very foundations of dharam.

btw there is a hindu verse which goes as

Yadha yadha hi dharmasya glanirbhavathi bharatha

AbhyuthdaanaMadharmasya Thadatmanam Srujamyaham

Parithranaya sadhunam vinasayacha dushukrutam

dharmasamsthapanardhaya sambhavami yugey yugey

whenever the foundations of dharam will rock the lord must take avtar to restore order for the protection of the Good, for the destruction of the Evil,

for the establishment of Dhaam, God will manifest in every age

You are right dharm has shaken in the past and it will in the future. But when the price was fixed on sikhs head late 17th to early 19th century. It was the determination of sikh's through reading gurbani that saved them and us now. It was their unshakable faith in gurbani and most likely not an future avtar.

When the Nazi's terrified the world no avtar came, the world had to bond together to defeat him. Just like now terrorism, the US striking fear in everyone by them saying if you don't listen to us we gonna come and get you. Only way to defeat evil forces is to bond together everything that is good.

Singh1 said, "Come on man evil is spreading let us fight it."

Singh2 relies ,"Let it spread, i have my belief in the future avtar he will come and fix everything, just let it be."

The avtar theory does not make any sense if it is looked through Gurmat.

"i dont understand why you see it as a betrayal. Satguru Nanak gave he Gaddi to Satguru Angad, but we still reffer to Satguru Nanak as Satguru.

"

ok. think it this way if SatGuru Aangad Dev Ji could not handle the world, and SatGuru Nanak Dev Ji had to come back wouldn't the sangat feel betrayed and they will lose faith in SatGuru Nanak Dev Ji because of their poor judgment.

SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji, made his decision and it is eternal. Dhan SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji is the SatGuru of the sikhs. And the tyar br tyar Khalsa will destroy the evil.

In my opinion Khalsa is the avtar of Akal Purakh.Just like aad sach jugad sach Waheguru, Khalsa has arrived and it will never come and go. And my firm belief that SatGuru Gobind Singh Ji, ended the avtar theory by him saying.

"The Khalsa is my complete image

I dwell in the khalsa

Khalsa is my chief organ

I am always with the khalsa

Khalsa is my closest friend

Khalsa is my mother, father & source of all comforts.

Khalsa is my caste & creed.

My creation is through the khalsa

I dwell in the khalsa who is a storehouse of all my requirements

I am honoured because of the khalsa

Khalsa is my body & breath.

Khalsa is my life & soul

Khalsa is my full-fledged Guru

Khalsa is my brave friend.

Khalsa is my wisdom & knowledge.

I always contemplate the khalsa prayerfull

Eulogy of the khalsa is beyond me.

I cannot fathom full praise of the khalsa with one tongue.

I certify that I have not mis-stated anything in the foregoing.

God & Guru Nanak are my witnesses to endorse the foregoing truth"

Yadha yadha hi dharmasya glanirbhavathi bharatha

AbhyuthdaanaMadharmasya Thadatmanam Srujamyaham

Parithranaya sadhunam vinasayacha dushukrutam

dharmasamsthapanardhaya sambhavami yugey yugey

whenever the foundations of dharam will rock the lord must take avtar to restore order for the protection of the Good, for the destruction of the Evil,

for the establishment of Dhaam, God will manifest in every age

Bhagvad Gita Chapter 4 :)

The avtar that's going to come in the future is written about in Gurbani. Avtar's name is Nikhlank or Kalki. i don't think it is the guru, but I've heard that it's shiva ji. DeepSingh ji, of course we still have to do kamai and follow the path, I don't think anyone here expects khalsa raj to be just handed over to us. But this avtar is still coming.