Mahakaal 96 Cror Akali Brahmgyani Nihung Baba Santa Singh Ji

spiderman u r a admin cut spider, what do u know whos a terrorist and whos a shaheed, fed up with bull through your ears you spew out poison, spiders like you don't even deserve to be taking the names of great shaheeds,

go admin cut live in a web of lies and doubts ...

Again spiderman, back up what you have to say. Or, since you seem to only believe writings written by Hindus, then why not read what has been written by a Hindu JUDGE and former Joint Secretary to the Punjab. If there is anyone who is in a position to give an informative account, it would be him. The entire text of "The Gallant Defender" is available online, just google search for it, and you will find out who the real terrorists are.

Excellent post by Shaheediya. I totally agree with him.

I think that the panthic movement during Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawalay was a noble movement. But after 84, the movement just degenerated into something very different. There were many great Singhs in the movement who died very herioc deaths. They were true to the word "Shaheed". But some men in the movement were not the ideal of the Khalsa, and it's those guys that eventually led to the downfall of the movement add to that the policies of KPS Gill.

Perhaps if a man like General Shahbeg Singh had led the movement after 84, along with other professional military men, then the movement could have gotten somewhere. But I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Right now, Sikhs shouldn't even think of a Khalistan. Sikhs need to think about doing parchar. Preach to the low castes and poor people. Sikhi has a great potential to spread all over India, if only there were parchar being done. All the Sants, Gianis, Parcharaks only concentrate on Punjab, totally ignoring the othe states in India.

Ironically Punjabis no longer even care about Sikhi. Just go to Punjab and see for yourself how everyone cuts and trims hair, including the GIRLS! Now sadly in India, even the 'Sikh' girls are following western Punjabi girls by asking for a clean shaven only boy which they term as 'cut surd'. Are these the ungrateful Sikhs that Guru Gobind Singh Jee sacrificed his entire family for?

Ironically Punjabis no longer even care about Sikhi. Just go to Punjab and see for yourself how everyone cuts and trims hair, including the GIRLS! Now sadly in India, even the 'Sikh' girls are following western Punjabi girls by asking for a clean shaven only boy which they term as 'cut surd'. Are these the ungrateful Sikhs that Guru Gobind Singh Jee sacrificed his entire family for?

Baba Jagjit Singh ji discusses this in the katha from the interfaith sant smagam that Kam posted up.

Personally... I do feel that calls for khalistan keep alive a light, and serve as a form of prachaar as well. It seems to interest many youth in the dharm (although it seems to turn many off as well).

Ironically Punjabis no longer even care about Sikhi. Just go to Punjab and see for yourself how everyone cuts and trims hair, including the GIRLS!

Girls is going to far, when girls have short haircut, it just very un-traditional looking. I don't like it. Even traditonal (including hindu) families are against this, regardless of how much they follow sikhi.

Now sadly in India, even the 'Sikh' girls are following western Punjabi girls by asking for a clean shaven only boy which they term as 'cut surd'. Are these the ungrateful Sikhs that Guru Gobind Singh Jee sacrificed his entire family for?

What is a surd, can u explain to me further?

Londondajatt, in India, instead of people using terms like "mona" or "Roday", they have now started using the term "Cut Surd".

Surd is a short form of Sardar, in other words a turbanless Sikh. This term is not used for turban wearing Sikhs who trim their beards, but only people who cut hair on the head. I think they like using this because it sounds little more respectable than Mona or Roday. In Punjab this term is not as popular as it is outside of Punjab i.e. other states iwithin India.

Maha Kharag Singh yaar, i'm sorry. but I had to answer his question.