Its a sad day when...

jsingh96

Yeah I know. This is so shocking. Looks like they are targeting Kulbir Singh Jee and Mehtab Singh Jee since they praised Lakhsman for his good moral character. These Hindu Phobes will go to any extent it seems. Honestly i think that these Hindu phobes were born with just half a brain where we are no longer even allowed to appreciate good qualities of people of other faiths. OH LORD! What will become of our Panth?

With such moorakhs in our Panth pretending to be "defenders" of the Panth, who needs external enemies to destroy our Panth?

Oh and before and if that message gets deleted I thought I should copy it for everyone to see this level moorakhtaa:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

rss-anti sikh organisation

Posted by: HARDYAL (IP Logged)

Date: October 10, 2008 08:09PM

saad sangat jeo,

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

this was bad chapter in tapoban site that it went into hands of rss.i stopped watching this due to its anti panthic agenda.but somehow panthic veers came out and condemmened this whole act.

now admin. says that they have stopped rss on the message board.but what about past.someone its sure that they are linked .why ,there were always hindu topics.sometime map of hidustan-no feeling that this hindustan has murdered countless sikhs.

sometime-teeka of sri japji sahib published by rss-which starts with om mantra.

is that gurmat specified by so called adminstrators right on top of message board.

some times admin himself. involving muslims in his prediction and there was a threat to muslims too in that message by one hindu.is that related to gurmat.

we have recorded every chapter of this anti panthic site and we are going to present this whole case in our supreme takhat.

promotion of rss is banned and paticipating in there activites is also banned by our supreme authority.so, how,this so called akj site turned into pro hindu site.

we are going to gather like minded sikhs to condemn this shameful act publically.at present i have no fateh for adminstrators.

JAI SIYA RAM

HARDYAL SINGH

--------------------------------------------------------------

lol everytime i read it, it cracks me up

here are some other replies on that board to the sri lakhsman ji post

I think with all th examples we have from Sikh history like Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa, Baba Deep Singh, Nawab Kapoor Singh, Jassa Singh Ahluwalia and countless others and their respect for women, going to Hindu mythology for inspiration is unnecessary.

If we want to talk about a Lacchman, then let's talk about Bhai Lacchman Singh Shahid of Sri Nanakana Sahib saka or Shahid Bhai Lacchman Singh (Bashir Mohammed).

As (xzik101) veer ji suggest Hari Singh Nalwa offered to be a son, to a lady who came to him; for marriage----------------------This character and the behaviour of Hari singh Ji is much more inspirational and practicable than the one in the story of Sri Laxman.

this one probably takes the cake...

Gurbani condems the teachings of Ram Chandhar.

Kulbir Singh Ji, you are well aware of what RSS is doing. They want to mix Sikh history with Hinduism. They want to show that Guru Gobind Singh ji was rashtarvadi. RSS wants to show that Sikhs should take teachings from RAmayana, Mahabhartha, and etc. And they want to merge Sikhism into Hinduism. I personally think that Chandra Singh, Vijaydeep Singh, XZIK101, and Mehtaab Singh are doing the same thing as RSS.

It appears that the Tapoban form has fallen into the RSS traps and is playing a good role in favour of RSS by accepting such posts which go in favour of Hinduism . How has the Admins approved the translation of Japji sahib from Bhagti Sangeet website? We have so many Sikh websites which provide the translation of Japji Sahib, what is the need to go to RSS websites?

How can we forget Blue Star Operation and 1984 Genocide of Sikhism.

I think that posts written by these socalled defenders of the Panth proves beyond doubt that they have absolutely no knoledge of even the basics of Gurbani. You noticed the thread was about good moral character, but a couple of people try to high jack it into a Anti Hindu thread. I have never seen such insecure people. This type of behaviour is not defence of Panth, this is just outright idiocy.

i was watcching Jai Hanumaan this morning, and uit feartured the point where Ravan took Sita. When Sita was telling Lakshman to go after Ram Chander, Lakshman took an arrow and cretaed a border round the kutia which would keep Sita safe. He defintley was NOT looking at her feet when he was telling her not to step outside if it. He was looking at her face.

The suberp thread of Lakhsman's high moral seems to be lost on the cretaors of this show, and the y are hindus as well.

right ,now that ive got that point off my chest im off to tapoban to see what they rattling their cages over.

• 10 years later...
On 10/12/2008 at 1:03 AM, chatanga1 said:

i was watcching Jai Hanumaan this morning, and uit feartured the point where Ravan took Sita. When Sita was telling Lakshman to go after Ram Chander, Lakshman took an arrow and cretaed a border round the kutia which would keep Sita safe. He defintley was NOT looking at her feet when he was telling her not to step outside if it. He was looking at her face.

The suberp thread of Lakhsman's high moral seems to be lost on the cretaors of this show, and the y are hindus as well.

right ,now that ive got that point off my chest im off to tapoban to see what they rattling their cages over.

Bro, you can't be serious. Everything they show in the TV serial is 100% accurate isn't it? If you haven't realised, feminism has severely plagued indian shows like Ramayan, etc. I was watching the newer version of it called 'Siya ke Ram', in which Ram and Sita had a go at Lakshman for chopping off Surpnakha's nose. Whereas, in the Valmiki Ramayana, Ram asked Lakshman to cut off Surpnakha's nose.

Furthermore, in Valmiki Ramayan, there was no Lakshman rekha. Lakshman rekha was added later on. Even within Valmiki Ramayan, Lakshman does not recognise Sita's ornaments and only recongnises her anklets. 

Instead of creating the 'Lakshman rekha' Lakshman told Sita to stay safe and pleaded to the Gods and dieties of the forest to protect her. He did not look at her above her feet, still. He was angry, at this point. I hope you know what compelled him to go in search of Ram, eventhough he knew for a fact it was a bad idea. Sita accused him of 'wanting to get Ram killed so that he could enjoy her'. It's mentioned in the Valmiki Ramayan. 

Don't judge the characters based on the TV shows, they aren't accurate, lol. 

• 1 month later...