Fits while doing simran? Wots dis mean?

• 2 weeks later...

waheguruji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

lol, Mugermach Singha, i dnt think she needs to go to the doctor......it is wat u call vaiyraag. wen u are cryin coz ure soul is wanting to merge wid waheguru again. it wants to go back to its source.........

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji k fateh

rashpal singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahehuru ji ke fateh

sangat jioh,

wateva it is that you feel, you shouldnt discuss it..

its guru ji's kirpa on you, and it is extremely discouraged to discussed personal experiences in regard to sikhi...

an example of this is taken from a book i read...

the singh involved was talking to another chardi kala singh (dont rememvber names!) and he was talking about darshan of guru ji...

the second chadi kala singh said that personla experiences shouldnt be discussed. he gave a stro as to why that was...

when he was growing up, the singh used to work all day long, yet still maintain to do about 7/8 sukhmani sahibs each day along with his nitnaym..

one day a friend came up to him looking really pleased and said i have completed 4 sukhmani sahibs today....the chardi kala singh, not thinking, dismissed his frineds comments and said "i go to work all day and still do 7/8 sukhmani sahibs"

from then on he was never able to complete that many sukhmani sahibs again....

not the most fascinating story but one with an important lesson...

keep what guru ji has given you gupt and dont share with anyone...

i think the reason is because people may get jealous, and also you may get houmai with yourself from thinking that "look this happens to me or that happens to me"

so as long as this took me its just telling you dont talk about what happens because you may realise that your sikhi decreases as a result, and your not able to feel the same anand....its very easy to get an ego out of these spiritual happening, and that is probably the hardest to conquer of all teh punj chors...

so sangat ji, dont risk your kamaee over a messageboard!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rapture manifests in various ways. It will make your spine stand beautifully straight. It may cause your hair to stand on end. Some people when they practise meditation may find themselves weeping but in a deeply refreshing way.

rap·ture ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rpchr)

n.

The state of being transported by a lofty emotion; ecstasy.

An expression of ecstatic feeling. Often used in the plural.

The transporting of a person from one place to another, especially to heaven

Wen i do simran sum times, i cry, I know y dis happens now, because dis site has shown me y. But its hasn't told me wot happens wen i shake or hav a little fit?