Removing Kakaars For Work And Other Reasons

das, Amrit can never 'break', but people do break Rehat. In the case of the Kachera, if it leaves the body then one is required to present him/herself infront of the panj pyare and accept whatever they say - usually to take Amrit again. That's what the maryada is.

das, Amrit can never 'break', but people do break Rehat. In the case of the Kachera, if it leaves the body then one is required to present him/herself infront of the panj pyare and accept whatever they say - usually to take Amrit again. That's what the maryada is.

Don't rehat break when one does break the promise of regular Nitnem of at-least 2.5 hours?

Don't rehat break when one does sees another women with bad thoughts?

Don't our rehat break when we don't remember Waheguru with Saas Gras?

Don't take me wrong I believe that one has to follow rehat, but being so buried in rehat that while changing kachera they put a new kachera in one leg and only then take out the wet one off.....we often forget that rehat (code of conduct) is NOT the destination, it is merely a code of conduct that needs to be followed WHILE moving towards the ultimate goal. Moreover, I wonder why kachera should never be away from the body?

Even within particular groups/ jathas, levels of sucham kept vary from person to person. However I've never heard of sleep/rest being 'jhoota' to the extent that Kirpan should be removed - must be a Namdhari thing. It is usual to have 5 ishnan after resting, but not full ishnan unless one goes to the loo.

Samadhi - it's more or less a personal thing, as people progress, they tend to keep as much sucham as possible, while remaining practical.

Singh ji,

don't put too much emphasize on jhoota or sucham. Just stay clean and hygienic. Kirpan is for protection. Some say that this is just symbolization of power.

No, it is for protection. Be it knife, sword or gun. Try to understand what Dasam Pita meant. Khalsa should be perfect saint soldier.