Changing Ardas in Finland by kala afghana

Fauji

Remove khalsa from your name as it is unsuitable for you. Why did not you reply my post that unmasks your earlier claim about rehatnama of Bhai Dya singh ji. It is reproduced below

Rehatnama of Bhai Dya singh ji does mention five banis for a khalsa. These are Japji sahib, Jaap sahib, Chaupai sahib, swaiyes and anand sahib. It is right on first page itself.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These semi-comrades are not new. They think they understand Satgur Nanak's bani better than rehat keeping singhs and their view is that maryada and rehit is useless.

With the writings of Kala Afghana they got a platform and they got a opportunity to increase their importance. People like Jeonwala grew their hair and started calling them singhsabhias. They are not looking for truth, they want debates. Live debates satisfy their ego and give them importance.

Inder, we can discuss that rehatnama at live debate too.

We can discuss all those point during live debate on who keeps rehat and who doesn't.

As for formal education, I don't like to brag about things which can prove to be egomaniac.

Inder, lets have a debate. You have been here for 30 years but don't have cash to travel to Toronto? I am not even that old; not even close. Come one, you can't beat a kid in live debate?

• 4 weeks later...