Salok Mahalla 9 Katha

Kam1825

I have videos for the Salok Mahalla 9 Katha by Swami Parmanand. It just over 11 hours long so if i want to put it on you tube in completion it will be between 66 - 72 videos which i will put up slowly.

here is the first 10 minutes

If there are any missionaries reading, yed this is a Hindu Sadhu doing katha of Gurbani!

Enjoy

I have videos for the Salok Mahalla 9 Katha by Swami Parmanand. It just over 11 hours long so if i want to put it on you tube in completion it will be between 66 - 72 videos which i will put up slowly.

here is the first 10 minutes

If there are any missionaries reading, yed this is a Hindu Sadhu doing katha of Gurbani!

Enjoy

is it possible for you to put it up on site which can share big files? and then put the link here?

i really want to have this recording

Swami Parmanand Ji is a nirmala who learned from Swami Akhandanand Giri. They are a great vedantist and world reknowned Sadhu. They have alot of shish mostly in places like the states and Russia.

They later had alot of interaction with Sant Dalel Singh Ji Virakt and now are spending more and more time with Sikh Sadhus. Loads of their videos can be found on google video.

Recently they have done katha on the whole of Salok Mahalla 9 which i am trying to slowly puting up. They are moving onto more katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He tends to focus on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji rather then other Sikhi Granths unless it is the Sri Jaap Sahib.

Again i think on sikhawareness you will be able to find the links to their videos and website

• 13 years later...