Sant Balwant Singh Ji Maharaj Sidhsar Sihorra Sahib Wale

SAadmin

This thread is dedicated towards mastane raj yogi sadhu of the panth- Sant Balwant Singh Ji Maharaj Sidhsar Sihoora Sahib Wale. Please share jevan sakhiya and more information about him. I heard his name on and off many times by other sadhus of the panth. He has done amazing seva, one of them being priceless compliation of sikh sants where all sants from purushutam maryadawale to mastanie sants, udasi sants are included close to 800 pages long. I will post the exact title of book tom. I was given that book as a gift.

I ll share some of the stuff premis have posted on him in to response to guerilla type of article written by - http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/5047/2009-06-12.html

Benti to sangat please do not slander the only true gem left in sikhi today. The applying of tilak is a maryada done at Hazoor sahib. Has been done since you lot were even born. Please don’t comment on things you don’t understand.

Babaji has been doing kirtan for the last 60+ years. They spend 12 years doing gupt jaap, before being found by sangat (Predicted by Sant Isher Singh ji) Before babaji was even born Sant Attar Singh Ji went to sidhsar and predicated that Sant balwant singh ji would be born and would be a nectar of knowledge. And if you guys have ever heard babajis bachan or diwaan you would understand. Even when Sant balwant singh jis mother passed away Baba Sant Jarnail Singhji Khalsa Bhindranwale was sent a letter and said that she was my mother too while holding the letter next to their heart.

And also babaji hasn’t got their own DERA. They stay at Mata Gujri sirra. The Place where the 300years was celebrated was the asthan of Baba Beeram Dass ji where Dashmash ji themselves sent a hand written saroop of maharaj.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Sant baba Balwant Singh ji Sihorhe wale.......my family have been doing sangat even before I was born.....for more than 40 years....Baba Ji has taken re-birth.....was Sant Baba Attar Singh ji Mastuana Sahib....Mastuana sahib wale mahapurkh did bachans that he'll come back to finsh off the undone projects.........Now Sant baba Balwant Singh ji had done immenese sewa of hospitals, colleges, repair of mandirs and Gurdwaras......

Sant baba Beeram das ji was Guru Gobind Singh ji's Mama ji.......When Guru sahib left the panch bootak chola....Baba Beeram das ji went to nanaderh from punjab and sitting by the river (maybe godavari) and Guru sahib gave darshans to baba ji on neeela ghorha before going to sachkhand and asked baba ji to go to the sikhs in hajoor sahib and tell them Guru ji has not gone anywhere and then go back to punjab and sikhi de boote lao...do parchar..........many mahapurkhs like, Sant baba Jwala Singh ji Harkhowal, Sant baba Pooran Das ji, many more can't remember the name got the bakhshish from Baba Beeram das ji....baba Beeram das ji aslo called" Bakhshish da ghar"......Baba ji never wore clothes and used to do bhagti by wandering the forest.....never talk to anyone...when maharaja patiala didn't have any child, sombody told him about baba ji and warned him that Baba ji kise da lehaaj ni karde......when he went baba ji threw the stick or stone on him and said go away.......thus maharaj patiale wala was blessed with the son.....

sant baba Balwant Singh ji's did sewa of Baba Pooran Das ji, who got bakhshish from Baba Beeram Das ji,,,,,,,,,he's not associated with any political party or so.......politicians visit every mahapurkh to popular and symapthy of people....and mahapurkh never stop them to visit any gurdwara as they are same as normal sangat.....they don't ask politicians to act the way they do.........

and on end note.....whatever mahapurkh do....is under Guru sahib's hukum and they don't need to share that with people who never trust......people even hate Sant Jarnail singh ji bhindrawale that it happened because of him.....but now-a-days people are realizing the truth......

Bhul chuk maaf.....waheguru bhala kare

Edited by 1313

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...