Intelligence Agent Converts To Islam

dalsingh101

This story is something else......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUf9iIpOHFA...player_embedded

See also

http://www.analyst-network.com/profile.php?user_id=84

Edited by dalsingh101

Fateh!

Let's see how long his new found religion lasts when his Muslim friends find out he is a homosexual.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is lying to continue his infiltration of Islamic terrorist groups.

K.

Firstly how do you know he is a batty man? Secondly, if this is a double bluff, it must be the most dangerous one ever played in public.

Firstly how do you know he is a batty man? Secondly, if this is a double bluff, it must be the most dangerous one ever played in public.

I thought it was common knowledge? For a spy, the dude is pretty famous. For example, see the comments under the youtube video.

The guy is a pretty public figure, I don't know how else he would go back to his job of infiltrating Islamic terrorist groups other than donating his foreskin to the Religion of Peace . If he's being entirely honest, then it's probably a case of you become what you hate.

K.

Kaljug

Another thing is excessive demonisation draws people to the thing being demonised out of sympathy. Get caught pumping out enough bullsh1t and people start thinking "hmmmm......just how much of what I am being told is bull?"

Goray are cocking up big time in this way, with the way they constantly lie in their media. Makes people cynical and suspicious. Backfires on them.

We know they are bullsh1t liars, but they are constantly getting caught at it now. People fed up with it. Islamic Al Qaeda bogeymen everywhere, WMDs, immigration...constant fear. Intelligent people will question it.

Edited by dalsingh101

Fateh!

By the by, this is a pretty common occurrence and an occupational hazard for any spy or cop working undercover - personality is such a flimsy thing that it's not that difficult to become the character one is playing and lose all attachment to one's former life, especially if one is away from one's regular for an extended period of time, and especially when going undercover means adopting a very inflexible ideology.

It's why cops and such have a long break away from all work-related stresses and serious counselling before going back on the job. Many will never go undercover more than once.

Just goes to show how one's ego, which we all consider to be some unique and permanent fixture, cannot survive great periods of stress, let alone survive death.

K.

I thought it was yet another sign that Babylon system is falling down myself. It is a bit of a coup for the Muslims though. If I was a borderline sullah and I saw this it would probably push me to give some credence to the wider conspiracy theories abound.

Goray are screwing up big time. Some Singhs need to tell them they are bewakoofs with bewakoof strategies.