Youtube Morcha

Laadli Fauj

start from this vid and go through youtube goin through this channel and related videos, flagging anti dasam granth vids as fraud/scam or hateful content

Many of Dr Lamba's videos have been removed from youtube in similar fashion. If we get enough people to flag these videos we may be able to significantly injure their parchaar platform online, at least to younger audiences

start from this vid and go through youtube goin through this channel and related videos, flagging anti dasam granth vids as fraud/scam or hateful content

Many of Dr Lamba's videos have been removed from youtube in similar fashion. If we get enough people to flag these videos we may be able to significantly injure their parchaar platform online, at least to younger audiences

About 2 days ago I was watching the Lamba vs Raagi debate video. Out of 5 parts I only had time to finish 3 parts. Then just yesterday I wanted to finish the remaining 2 parts but now it says that the videos have been removed. It seems to me the Kala Afghanaists have organised themselves on youtube into a gang flagging pro dasam Granth youtube videos. It is obvious that they cannot handle the truth, so now they have resorted to these cheap and low tactics. It just shows how desperate they have become.

About 2 days ago I was watching the Lamba vs Raagi debate video. Out of 5 parts I only had time to finish 3 parts. Then just yesterday I wanted to finish the remaining 2 parts but now it says that the videos have been removed. It seems to me the Kala Afghanaists have organised themselves on youtube into a gang flagging pro dasam Granth youtube videos. It is obvious that they cannot handle the truth, so now they have resorted to these cheap and low tactics. It just shows how desperate they have become.

Mithar ji

Truth comes out finally. They are fearful now and hence such desperate acts.That itself makes them unsikhs.

You can watch videos at the link mentioned below

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php/topic/48313-desperate-attempt-by-ragi-dasrhan-singh-group/

Most of us know that ragi Darshan singh was given an opportunity to present his view point on JUS Punjabi for his blasphemic utterances against Guru Gobind Singh sahib.There was a video on Utube whcih showed his inability to answer any question put to him.

His people filed a phoney complaint to take that video down. Once the video is down it takes time for counter claim in order to put it again on Utube.This shows that Ragi follwers can stoop to low depth of lies and deception and lack moral values.

But truth cann't be hidden. It will come out eventually. Here is the news link of that video

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=316:controversial-ragi-prof-darshan-singh-talks-about-his-blasphemous-remarks-on-jus-punjabi-tv&catid=48:tv-interviews&Itemid=65

Edited by singh2