Can The Sikhs Be Eat Chips From The Fish And The Chips Shop

gogidalsingh

Me and veera do the parade walk and some time we do the walk front the swiss cottage fish and the chips shop. But we not doing the buy the chips because the baljit my cousin saying us they do frys the chips in the fish oil. So I not understand him because he eat the chips in the mcdonalds but now he try do us stop buy the chips so we not do them taste.

Is baljit doing the tell us lies but is he being the hippocrytic eating the mcdonalds chips.

You doing the me joke again. I not see the Singh in the london doing the potato grows. I know you do the joke because i not seeing the potato cellar to do store the potato in the england so where them peoples do store potatos.

I will post a picture of my garden with the tindas, the gobis, the saag, and the aloos if you not believing me

Gobi, I'll tell you a vlethi secret re aloo ugaonai (allotment trade secret - don't ask me how I know this):

1 - Get a black plastic dustbin (outdoor one).

2 - Make holes in the bottom of it (for drainage so that the roots don't rot).

3 - Lay 3 inches of compost and spread potato seeds evenly, in fact, you can even cut the beej in half to increase your harvest, they will still sprout.

4 - Repeat the above process as many times as possible (usually around 10-12 times).

Water from the top regualary and wait... hey presto - a dustbin bursting to the rim with aloo.

Enjoy.

Gobi, I'll tell you a vlethi secret re aloo ugaonai (allotment trade secret - don't ask me how I know this):

3 - Lay 3 inches of compost and spread potato seeds evenly, in fact, you can even cut the beej in half to increase your harvest, they will still sprout.

4 - Repeat the above process as many times as possible (usually around 10-12 times).

Water from the top regualary and wait... hey presto - a dustbin bursting to the rim with aloo.

Enjoy.

Have you successfully tried this?

Enjoy.

by repeat...you mean keep layering mitee over n over and planting til u hit the top?

by repeat...you mean keep layering mitee over n over and planting til u hit the top?

A bit like making lasange?

Over the past 15 years in the u.k especially in Birmingham, the chip trade has been trade has been taken over.

We now have 99p deals everywhere.

Not everyone wants to use them but they are every where.

This our opportunity to list Legal chip shops to use.

High st chip shop Smethwick high st

Chip stop Birmingham Rd west brom

Brookvale Chippy Erdington

Bromford Chippy Erdington

Flower pot chippy –west brom

Dyas – Hampstead

Hampstead chippy - Hampstead

Brooklyin Chippy - Great Barr

Marcos Chippy - Great Barr wasall rd hard to tell with them.

Hawthorn Chippy Kingstanding.

Rookery Road - Handsworth.

Uplands Chippy Handsworth

ivans - cradley heath

hooked on fish - cradley heath

pannys place?? - netherton

blue submarine - russels hall estate,dudley

priory fryer - priory rd, dudley

our plaice - halesowen

balds lane fish bar - lye

add yours

"by repeat...you mean keep layering mitee over n over and planting til u hit the top?"

Exactly. Dal Singh - it works.

3 inches between aloo seeds seems a bit shallow.