Swami Ram Tirath Dandi Sanyasi

bhooliya

ramatirtha3.jpg

Swami Ram Tirath Dandi Sanyasi was born in Brahmin family of Tohra village in Patiala. He was a Hindu Theologian, Sanskrit Scholar and Author (Supreme Scriptures, Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Paramount Religion, Khalsa Panth)

Just as the Guru Granth Sahib abated the social injustice, perpetuated against low castes through religious creeds, same way it raised voice in favor of basic rights of the womankind. Here the husband is not said to be the God and the woman the slave or purchased sheep or goat, but (she) has been accepted an equal partner in all (socio-familial) matters. Lopsided dicta of Hindu simirties that vilified women and compelled them to live like captives, was implicitly contravened through Gurus’ Words. Guru Nanak Dev Ji saying that when the whole mankind takes birth from the woman and there is need for woman to perpetuate the life cycle asked, then why the woman is vilified?

In the Adi Granth there is no credo regarding barbaric worship neither any importance for ritual feast (to holy quakes) or sacrifices. Similarly no regard is accorded to Vaishnava or goddess worship because in the puranas it is said that they both (Hindu Goddess and Vishnu, one of Hindu god trinity) relish barbarous intakes i.e. meat, alcohol, marijuana, hemp, tobacco, hashish, cannabis etc.

In the end I want to mention Guru Granth Sahib’s supremacy from the standpoint that this preeminent Granth does not profess any demigod or goddess to be the real God just as the (Hindu) puranas have done. Each purana’s author has made a God out of his conceptual demigod.

Excellence of Sikhism, Sarup S. Alag

********************************************************************************

Swami Ram Tirath was a very famous scholar on Hindu culture and religion. He once studied the Sikh scriptures and was so inspired that he himself became a Sikh. He wrote a book entitled, "Sarvotam Dharam Granth - Siri Guru Granth Sahib te Sarvotam Dharam - Khalsa Panth", meaning the best scripture is Guru Granth Sahib ji and the best religion is the Khalsa Panth. Later in life he got baptised into the Sikh faith. He once said:

".....After having studied the scriptures, in many respects I have discarded the Vedas, Shastras, Smiritis, all Sutras, Tantras and Puranas, knowing them to be polluted and corrupted by many impurities. I have found that only the Holy Guru Granth Sahib is completely free of contamination and knowing it to be benevolent for the whole humanity, I have accepted this scripture and I accept myself to be the Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev ji, therefore i am a Sikh of the Guru."

post-3295-126239064854_thumb.jpg

post-3295-126239084045_thumb.jpg

Edited by bhooliya

He wrote two books and I am not able to get a hold of them yet. These statements can only be verified if his two books are present online. There is a habit of few authors and translators to write out of context to change the views of author. I came across this information online and posted it so please spare me. These are not my words so Harjas Kaur ji may not get angry at me. We all know that Vedic texts have been altered to suit individuals agenda so disrespect to women could be later addition. I am not the scholar of Hinduism so very open to any new learning material.

Regards

Edited by bhooliya