Clarification To Avoid Hostilities.

HarjasDevi

I'm reading Hindu scriptures because they contain high, noble and beautiful truths. Not because I think the average Hindu has any enlightenment and is not himself drowning in an ocean of suffering and delusion. I'm trying to discuss RELATIONSHIP between communities, not the 50 million differences, the miri piri, the Amritsar issue, the plumbing issue, the genocide issue, any of that.

I'm trying to discuss those age-old Truths which help mankind get out of the trap that just leads to more of the same.

Harjas kaur ji

If you read Hindu scriptures just because it contains beautiful truths then why try to convince sikhs that they are Hindu's? I too used to watch lot of mythological serials, My favourate monthly magazine childhood was hindi magazine that had lots of stories from hinduism.But I never try convince others that sikhs are hindu's neither I belive in that

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh Sabha dramatically changed purataan Gursikhi.

Singh Sabha stood by Tat Khalsa that Sikhs are not Hindus or Turk. That we have only Guru Granth and Guru Panth. But for some strange reason the Singh Sabhia have a less audience than those who follow Radha Soami or Nirankari Gurbachan.

Then there are those sects that preach Avatarvaad, Vedic gian mixed with Gurbani, that Raam Chander is Bhagwaan etc. Go to their information and they will say our Sant baptised upto 17 lakhs in a lifetime. Or our great Sant brought out the Tat Khalsa because the British were taking over Sikhi.

Harjas Kaur Ji you wrote:

Khatris and Guru Sahibaan families were traditionally the leaders of sanatan Sikh society.

So I asked you if you could name any of these leaders.

I don't care to waltz down that path because it's unrelated to the topic and ridiculous, same as I won't bother to explain what was happening historically with brahmins and Buddhists as it defies imagination how it pertains to the thread.

Good God! You were the one who "related it" and now you say its unrelated?

You say im the king of derailment, what are you the queen of ?

Harjas Kaur Ji you wrote:

So I asked you if you could name any of these leaders.

Good God! You were the one who "related it" and now you say its unrelated?

You say im the king of derailment, what are you the queen of ?

Are you implying she is the queen of derailment? If so i think you'd make a great couple B) lol

Mekhane'ch Jannat has made a great point

Edited by Baba