Student Visas Bundh! Indian Student Visas Suspended.

dalsingh101

There's positives and negatives with the new arrivals. It's good that the Sikh population of places like Southall has increased otherwise it was a case of all the older Sikh residents moving out of Southall and Pakistanis moving in. In the last decade or so many Pakistanis moved into Southall and these people were also coming on work visas or settlement visas. The apnay that are here are just coming the same as the Pakistanis did 10 years ago. The negatives is that the freshies come here with totally unrealistic expectations of what life is like in the UK. The freshies that arrived here first have all had great success as most now own their own building/roofing firms and many work as double glazing installers. When the first set of freshies go on holiday to India they start flashing their cash around and start to build lavish kothis and then the other people there start to think that it's easy pickings in England. The problem is that these guys have spent so much money on agents and visas that they have next to nothing when they arrive here. Not only do most have no money for rent but straight away the relatives back home start to expect money to be sent back! I have seen cases where freshies have arrived at peoples houses without even a warning and then expect to be housed and fed just because they are some bhua di dhee dey munday da sala or something like that! Once that guys been found and job and a place to rent, the very next day some other relative arrives from the pind!

We as Sikhs born or those who came here in the 70s owe these guys even if in some cases they can seem to be ungrateful. Whenever some job needs doing around the house, I will always use a freshie on a dihari preferably a turbanned one. It's up those Sikhs with businesses to hire these guys long term. It is good that we have the system of Langar so that none of these guys should go hungry or have to beg on the streets. I know enough freshies and most are able to find a job within a few weeks.

The problem is, you all expect these new guys to act like your fathers and grandfathers. You need to realise a few things, firstly these are very young men in their early 20s, from the villages of Punjab. Considering their age and upbringing, of course they are going to appear strange and weird to you.

For God sakes, these are your own people! Stop trying to act like whitey! Dont be counter productive for the growth of your own community.

Mithar many of our fathers/grandfathers reached here when they were a similar age and also came from villages, but they didn't get the reputation for sleaze the new generation have. I know a fair few freshies and have worked with them on and off, some of the things they get up to I don't even want to post here.

When I go out say to a friends birthday party I see loads of freshies and they are constantly 'tryaan maring' on girls. What has happened now is that the apneean girls from here generally avoid them like the plague now and that is probably why they have moved onto every other nationality. One thing that worked to our societies advantage in the past was our conservatism. The new brothers don't have that at all.

People are talking about us helping them and many of us generally do. Conversely, many of them have done very well and could actually help some of the people raised over here by giving them jobs in their firms.

That being said, some of you brothers nux kudding over smellyness and phlegm are going too far! lol I spoke to some Greek people a while back and they were telling me what whitey gets up to on their islands when they go on holiday. If you think hacking phelgm is bad, these guys apparently p1ss openly on the streets out there and have drunken shags in public places where people's sisters and mothers can walk past and see them. They frequently trash places in drunken yobbo sessions and act aggresively towards the natives. I still say our lot behave much better than them, phelgm and lack of Lynx an' all.

My only issue is perviness. That isn't a good rep to have. If they acted less desperately in this area, they would probably do better in their tryaan anyway. I've been out on the town with freshies a few times, I constantly have to tell them to ease up with making passes at girls who are clearly not interested and to stay the heck away from inappropriately young mutiars.

Thing is people from here should be castigated at looking at them as outsiders to mock but conversely they themselves often view apnay as vlathee, naive buffoons. The door swings both ways Mithar.

To Tony, if we can't help our own ristadaars when they come over, who can we help?

Edited by dalsingh101

I respect those that are honest. I don't look down on them for lack of knowledge of local customs etc. But I really dislike the jackals who are here for a free ride, they just try to work over the system, play anyone they can for a quick buck.

Pervyness isn't the only difference between the new arrivals and older generations. MANY (but not all) of the new arrivals lack honesty, integrity, and work ethic.

It's good that the Sikh population of places like Southall has increased otherwise it was a case of all the older Sikh residents moving out of Southall and Pakistanis moving in.

It is good that all the narrow minded Asians live in Southall because it's 5 mins from heathrow. The old ones still complain about the racism they faced in 60s by British Whites. Today you will see racist Pakistanis or Somalis beating up Indians. Indians also have a weird staring problem. The fact is Briton has become one big ugly ghetto abandoned by Whites.

They will need more immigrants to come and work here. But the British goverment have more common sense than Indians and don't want it to become a overcrowded third world slum country.

Edited by gurmat

It is good that all the narrow minded Asians live in Southall because it's 5 mins from heathrow.

That's because the non skilled pindus got off the aeroplane and asked for a cleaning/baggage handling job straight away.

The old ones still complain about the racism they faced in 60s by British Whites.

Have you witnessed this? Besides it is good they do, it will help to stop the youth joing BNP/EDL type tuttay.

Today you will see racist Pakistanis or Somalis beating up Indians.

Yep, we are the big one pajamas nowerdays.

Indians also have a weird staring problem.

Hmmm...how do you mean. I think I might suffer from that.

The fact is Briton has become one big ugly ghetto abandoned by Whites.

Plenty of honkies here if you ask me.

They will need more immigrants to come and work here. But the British goverment have more common sense than Indians and don't want it to become a overcrowded third world slum country.

What do you think the EU is about.