Pakistan Taliban Beheads 3 Sikhs In Peshawar

This will put the fear of God into the Taliban......not!

You couldn't even cut bread with those 'symbolic kirpans' let alone take on AK47, RPG 'soocide' bombers. Clowns I tell you.

3sikh.jpg

For that to happen there needs to be a large Muslim population in east Punjab which there is not. Once the Taliban win in Afghanistan, then it is likely that terrorism will become a norm in India where Muslims are concentrated in large numbers.

I dont think a large muslim population is needed for a one way mission. There are plenty of muslims across the border in Lahore which is pretty much down the road from Amritsar. If they wanted to they could hit us. Why they havent started this across the whole subcontinent against the infidel is unclear, my guess is that they're waiting for worse economic times to make it harder for govts to fund antiterrorism forces, more discontent among muslims and each attack will have more effect on the kaffir's ability to trade/encourage tourism etc.

I was on about the taliban/extremists moving the focus of their attacks towards india. Gujis may not be militant but under the right circumstances (like everything falling apart economically or a couple of terrorist attacks that can be imitated) they could be as bad as the pakistani ones.

Yep, once the goray have left to go home, those Taliban/ISI will come straight for India over Kashmir.

Maybe that Jew weaponry/training will help a bit, but the Hindu 'martial mind' probably wont.

Yet another fine mess Sikhs will find themselves in the middle of. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sICVWwI3LE

Edited by dalsingh101