Missionaires!!

Im starting 2 hate missionaires. Dey always make u feel bad about ur religion! Is dis a form of brainwash? Or is der truth more true den ours i.e. Christanty. Im a Singh and i've been tried 2 be converted 2 islam and Christanty resently. Dey always seem 2 target us so-called unbelievers of god. :evil: it f****** gets me vexed. Dey say stuff like, "be a winner and not a sinner"!

Den wot is truth? :?: Sikhi is soo distorted right now, wid different sects even puting der own different techings. Y can't we all be apart of 1 sect, wether if u got a a hair cut or not, or stop inventing names, and creating more divisions within. Y can't sumting happen 2 sort out all dis distortion!

And y can't Gurdwaras hav der own missionaires on da streets, den sikhi can be known. Y can't we hav english translations in Gurdwaras.

God test you on every step. Just take it as your test and if your belief/faith is strong then you won't have to worry about it.

Brother its not just you but our Gurus and ancient Singhs were approached as well. You forgot the martyr/sacrifices of Choutte Shaibjaade? Guru Arjun Dev ji? Guru Tegh Bhadhur ji and so many others? Samething is happening with you and just think of themselves and it should make you proud of yourself because whenever you don't embrace them you are doing the samething which our GURUS and other singhs did but you are not getting killed for that......

Christianity/Islam Conversions are not new to this world. And don't feel bad just because you are singh and they approach you because our GURUs and ancient singhs were killed for not embracing Islam.

• 2 weeks later...

i live in the bible belt of the USA...missionaries here always target international students, especially desis from India or pakistan...once 2 such people came to my house and talked to me for an hour and a half...the funny thing is that some of them just go on and on about their faith without ever asking u anything about what u follow...i dunno about islamic missionaries, coz we mostly have christian ones here...they will try every possible way to confuse u...u should be proud that Sikhi never says that all non-Sikhs will go to hell, something these evangelists always make noise about...tell them that Sikhi believes in equality for all human beings, equality between men and women, and believes that its more important to have (1) love for GOD (2) faith in GOD (3) devotion to GOD...what religion u follow becomes a secondary thing then...and as long as u dont have these, no matter what religion u follow, no matter how many times u pray...no matter what rituals u perform...you are NOT gonna get ANYWHERE!...tell them this!

In Asa Ki Vaar, there is a sentence which goes:

"Moorakh naal na lujhee-e," which means "Don't debate with a fool (moorakh)".All these Islamic and Christian missionaries are fools, so don't bother debating with them.Just say no thank you.Never invite them into your home.

Guest Javanmard

There is am urgent need for us SIkhs to find defense techniques against, Christian ,Islamic and "Hindu" proselytism. When confronted to situation slike that I actually show these people that Sikh is actually the true realisation of what they teach whereas they live in ignorance. For example if a Christian says to me that I should not wear kirpan because I should love my next etc.. I'll quote St LUke and Latthew Gospels when the apostles wore swords and St Peter cuts the ear of one temple guard. basically try to destroy their argumentrs using their scriptures. For that we need to know more about their religions and here I am not just talking about reading about them but actually knowing their texts very well. If you face any situation like that I am here to help you. :D