Download The Whole Sikhawareness Site?

I know at admin level we make daily back ups of the server were full site is backed up and can be restored within matter of minutes.

But what i m trying to find is to explore an idea of our users have ability to the download the full site on to the computer? I meant just not the layout, full site with html pages, so they can explore site even if they are off line.

I remember long long time ago, someone was able fully archive another human rights sikh website pages.

is there any quick program to do this?

Everything is fine here as far as site goes but just wondering it be nice to have all the users ability to download the full site with html pages, in case something happens to sikhawareness domain in next coming years or so.

Any suggestions?

There is software out there which will take a copy of all the pages "any site" but it wasnt legal. You can on every html page displayed do view source and copy that away to a file , the issue being if your offline you shuld be able to do that anyway on a separate server or even your own PC ( your test dev environment) the issue you may face if the web pages accesses external storage or external links , where if not allowed or not on the network you wont be able to access.

No No nothing to be scared off.. I am just trying to find a solution for you guys if site goes temporary off line for some reason.. trust me it went off line in the past because server crash and stuff.. everything was fine all of sudden offline.

What sort of file size would such a thing be? Would it also include the images that get uploaded on the forum?