Two Documentaries To Watch Tonight!

tonyhp32

There are two good documentaries on tonight worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ven8CUiEGu0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1356361/Shame-Britains-Muslim-schools-Secret-filming-shows-pupils-beaten.html

http://movie-tv-episode-database.com/Documentary/Geert-Wilders-Europe-s-Most-Dangerous-Man--787167/

yeh i saw the trailer, it seemed like the guy was hitting one of the kids.

it is filmed in Small Heath Birmingham, where I had the misfortune to work for a few months in 1995. i will never forget that place. Small Heath has the largest concentration of Muslims in the UK.

In Small Heath i worked in the Post Office, and once 2 Sikh girls came in, one was smoking, and when they gave me their childrens allowance books to cash, both had a child with muslim name. i can still remember the kids names after 15 years clearly. This was the first time ever I had come across this, Sikhs who had more or less become muslims.

There are loads of converts in small heath, black and white, and possibly some more sikhs.

But still the lessons havent been learnt by gurdwaras to adapt.

But still the lessons havent been learnt by gurdwaras to adapt.

That time has passed. I would say Gurdwaras don't really reach the masses of people who we would call Sikh today. I know hordes of 2nd/3rd generation apnay who very rarely attend.

Plus I actually think that the message of what certain Paks are doing with kurian has been more than widely disseminated amongst the panth. The issue is not one of lack of awareness now but lack of action on a family/local community level.

Having seen what's been going on for a while, I've come to the conclusion that really, our biggest enemy is our excessive conservatism, which prevents discussions of certain matters in our homes as they are considered 'dirty'/shameful or something. Especially in many religious families. And even when stuff does happen, the standard response is to cover it up, or never speak of it. I've known Gurdwara pardaans and dhadis who've had their daughters run off with goray and never say a word about it.

Anyway, I hope that program about the school was about more than Paks being Paks. Personally I think giving a cheeky little twat a slap to sort him out isn't always a bad thing. Plus given the kind of crime problems the UK has with teenage delinquency, their societal ideas on child rearing (middle class bullshit mainly) are obviously failing at ground level.

Edited by dalsingh101

Personally I think giving a cheeky little twat a slap to sort him out isn't always a bad thing.

i dont think anyone would really disagree with you, but the maulvi was thumping kids for not pronouncing the quran properly. That isnt kids being naughty, its just kids being kids. They were more scared of the teacher that they were probably prefered a lifetime in hell fire.

i dont think anyone would really disagree with you, but the maulvi was thumping kids for not pronouncing the quran properly. That isnt kids being naughty, its just kids being kids. They were more scared of the teacher that they were probably prefered a lifetime in hell fire.

I think that is normal for them. At least going by what some of the sullay I grew up around used to tell me. Plus it's like the desi school of teaching.

I think that is normal for them. At least going by what some of the sullay I grew up around used to tell me. Plus it's like the desi school of teaching.

but it wouldnt be normal for the kids who have received no such punishment in normal school. even in indian schools now teachers are dicouraged from hitting kids.

Who gives a toss anyway. Personally, I don't think it's any of our business how they discipline their kids. It's up to the sullay parents to decide if they are happy with that for their kids.

Like I said, we've had this liberal crap for ages in the UK and look where it's got us. Teenagers are getting pregnant, taking drugs and involved in serious (often violent) crime like never before. This in a so called rich first world country mind you! So I don't think people can turn around and say one way is better than the next.

Whatever problems many stricter nations have, they don't have these issues with their youth. The west could learn from that.

Edited by dalsingh101