Question

Guest zulu

Fateh,

I would like your opinions on this matter, recently I have been having this recurring dream, usually I wouldnt think much into it but its happened quite a few times over past month or so....

Its pitch black, I cant see anything and all I hear is something like...Janam janam taal, it sounded like a shabad, and then I wake up breathing well fast and heart racing.

I did a gurbani search and any search I found kept refering back to death.

What may the dream mean? I hope I am not thinking too much off it but its happened quite a few times and I wish to know what it may mean?

Once again I know it may seem funny but its just taking the mick now! I want a peaceful sleep! lol

lol@ the unadulterated opportunism!

Can I have your shaster when u gone?

Zulu. Apparently, death in dreams (if you believe in these types of things) signifies a closure of a part of your life not your own impending demise!

It's moving on from something essentially.

Edited by dalsingh101

^ LoL

i'll take the leftovers :-)

oh.. and yeh.. dreams of death arent necessarily negative, although that may be the subconscious reaction. we naturally have fear of the unknown but the unknown could bring a great many good things..

maybe you're unhappy in current job role & doing something else will bring challenge but also a pay rise !!

i dunno.. i'm just chatting rubbish.. you'd get better info out of a fortune cookie :-)

There was a topic on SikhSangat not that long ago about Jamdhoots who sometimes get the wrong person..............

Spooky......

^ LoL

i'll take the leftovers :-)

oh.. and yeh.. dreams of death arent necessarily negative, although that may be the subconscious reaction. we naturally have fear of the unknown but the unknown could bring a great many good things..

maybe you're unhappy in current job role & doing something else will bring challenge but also a pay rise !!

i dunno.. i'm just chatting rubbish.. you'd get better info out of a fortune cookie :-)

Oh Parchand, you want a piece of me ;)

nah i meant i'd gladly take any shastars that are leftover after Matheens had his pick.

i'm a lover not a fighter LoL

I thought you meant you wanted me....not my shastar =|

Awkward moment....lol

Anyway, could this dream be related to jamdhoots?

Anyway, could this dream be related to jamdhoots?

Maybe they're looking for new recruits? All these mishaps in finding the right people probably lead to dismissals or early retirements, to be followed by a recruitment drive. Or I could just be pulling your leg lol.