Sant Ajit Singh Ji Hansali Wale

SURYADEV

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd write a quick note.

Went to Hansali Sahib, did darshan. Also did darshan of Sant Ram Singh Ji Ganddoowa- wale. Their dera is a 30min local bus ride away from Hansali village. Both these sants are considered Brahamgianis.

One thing i'd like to mention is about the resident ragi/granthis/pathis.

Three guys who do seva there on a full time basis. The main guy is called Satnam Singh (see pics of the guys in attached clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAauQL7AyaM).

They do all the normal seva stuff. The kirtan (if i'm being honest) is nothing to write home about - and they themselves realise that.

But, when they do SGGS roal.............WOW!!!!!!! These guys 'smash it' when they recite gurbani. Beautifully pronounced by all three. The main guy is in a completely different world. This guy sings gurbani when he does his roal. In the most stunning way.

He's is the only time when I had to find out when his next roal shift would be (- 2am), so that I could get up and just listen to him, again!

If anyone does get the opportunity to go there and there is a path on PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure you listen to these guys - esp Satnam SIngh do path. Hell ....even if there isn't just ask him to do some path for you to listen to.

Edited by SURYADEV

Tera ki faida hoiya? sorry jea. Should have recorded it, even on your phone

lol you've got a point there.

But I see this as a 'side dish'. Main course was the darshan of Baba Ajit Singh ji.

Plus when I go to India I rarely carry modern techs; not even a mobile phone. I still go to PCO/STD's to make calls.

On my last trip I only took about 4-5 pics on my camera. And those were of the buildings in 'old' Amritsar. Just to keep records of of the architecture that will soon be 'beautified', ie demolished!

(Pondering whether I should put those up here. THey are'nt to the standard of Freed or any of the other guys.)