British Soldier Beheaded On London Street (Woolwich)

dalsingh101

Don't say that for God;s sake! Don't mention the english or thousands of jat tongues may instinctively gravitate towards their white arses........ : o

Bach ke!!

What ???

You seem to sound just as racist as any other real Brit !!

No, I don't think it was anything like this back in 70's/80's, for that matter 50's and 60's as well - since that's when my family first came !

My tongue don't gravitate towards anyones arse peasant. Can you say the same about your people?

You got a long history of being white boys attack dogs. Face it.

why is it "my" as an individual being repping the whole of the cabinet-making brothers, but when it comes to jats its "people" as in a collective. You been looking at the jats too much to see whats happening in your own wood-house.

I dont know about jats being attack dogs for anyone, but where would the cabinet-makers fit into this? As lapdogs?

why is it "my" as an individual being repping the whole of the cabinet-making brothers, but when it comes to jats its "people" as in a collective. You been looking at the jats too much to see whats happening in your own wood-house.

I dont know about jats being attack dogs for anyone, but where would the cabinet-makers fit into this? As lapdogs?

Instead of going into defensive mode you should seriously try and learn important lessons from history so that your peeps don't get used and abused and make the rest of the Sikhs look like easily manipulatable dimwits. Especially in today's climate.

This is a very important subject to contemplate, even if it does stretch that northern monkey brain to its limit.

The lesson is simple in my opinion: stay aloof from outsider politics if it will drag apnay into unnecessary conflicts. We know goray have a long history of dragging Panjabi pendus into their conflicts. Other Sikhs generally seem to know to give the 'white man's burden' a wide berth, its only the peasants who keep falling for it.

It might hurt, but you know it's true.No one else is being whitey's lapdogs/attack dogs because they have enough brains to keep aloof from Anglo-politics or at least not openly support it.

Truth is that we have a problem in the uk with pak's grooming dumb/vulnerable apneean. That is our issue. we've already seen whitey governments and media successively ignore it and given that we now know that they have their own issues with paedos in their own premier institutions that they hid for a long time - we can read between the lines.

Other wider global issues with West versus Islam, oil resource control, democracy, foolish military occupations abroad and all that bollocks that they keep spinning is a different issue which any fool will tell you is only going to cause trouble at ground level in England.

English (and their allies) are fueling Islamic fundamentalism not fighting it.

On the plus side, on a street level the current sullah focus on goray/ the west has led to some decrease in Sikh-pak conflicts. Maybe we get some benefit from them being at each others throats?

Now is a time to consolidate ourselves independently - not go into bumlick mode farmer. Spread the word.

im not going into defensive mode, im going into the fact that you feel that your tongue doesnt gravitate towards anyones's arse, that the whole of the table-maker brotherhood is thus inclined, but in your highly-educated, intellectually, empowered mind(synonmous with southerner) for some reason, that all jats are arse-lickers of the english, whereas there is absolutely nothing to suggest that this is true.

if on the other hand we were to look at the majority of a people arse-licking, i think the table-makers would make a very good example.

I am going to spread the word, to you. The biggest arse-lickers in the Sikhs to the hindus and india, are the table-makers.

If you get jats arse-licking the edl, on the scale that you get the table-makers arse-licking hindu arse, then you, and the rest of the UK will know about it.

Or is this just a way of getting back? Knowing that the table-makers are arse-licking some seriously messed up criminals in the modern age, which affects our community now, but trying to disguise it with the actions of jats 150 odd years ago.

Instead, just focus on what you rightly say, that as SIKHS, we should not get involved where we dont need to. And forget the rest of the crap you try and give us about jats and stuff. you are going nowhere with it.

Don't say that for God;s sake! Don't mention the english or thousands of jat tongues may instinctively gravitate towards their white arses........ : o

Bach ke!!

Maybe it'll be like one of those science fiction stories where a robot faced with two conflicting choices overloads their brain and explodes. To be honest for a lot of these old fogeys, their brains went a long time ago.

We can talk about this amongst ourselves here on this forum, but the dickheads who will be jumping around trying to join x or y group wont be listening to anything but their dumb, shortsighted logics. lol

I am not expecting you draw up lists of all 400,000 Sikhs here and to go round their houses and argue with them until they agree with you. Tell your family, tell your friends, let those who want to get involved be stupid.

For real, if you think the EDL give a damn about 'Justice for 84' or can even do something about it if they could, or you want to join the UAF to do that typical face saving to preserve our 'status' in the wider community then just bugger off and catch whatever your new bed partners carry.

What ???

You seem to sound just as racist as any other real Brit !!

No, I don't think it was anything like this back in 70's/80's, for that matter 50's and 60's as well - since that's when my family first came !

Yeah, I've long suspected Dal is really a gorah. Man is hella racist towards us brown folk lol.

BTW which town/s did your family live in the UK if you dont mind me asking?

Edited by HSD1

My tongue don't gravitate towards anyones arse peasant. Can you say the same about your people?

You got a long history of being white boys attack dogs. Face it.

Instead of going into defensive mode you should seriously try and learn important lessons from history so that your peeps don't get used and abused and make the rest of the Sikhs look like easily manipulatable dimwits. Especially in today's climate.

This is a very important subject to contemplate, even if it does stretch that northern monkey brain to its limit.

The lesson is simple in my opinion: stay aloof from outsider politics if it will drag apnay into unnecessary conflicts. We know goray have a long history of dragging Panjabi pendus into their conflicts. Other Sikhs generally seem to know to give the 'white man's burden' a wide berth, its only the peasants who keep falling for it.

It might hurt, but you know it's true.No one else is being whitey's lapdogs/attack dogs because they have enough brains to keep aloof from Anglo-politics or at least not openly support it.

Truth is that we have a problem in the uk with pak's grooming dumb/vulnerable apneean. That is our issue. we've already seen whitey governments and media successively ignore it and given that we now know that they have their own issues with paedos in their own premier institutions that they hid for a long time - we can read between the lines.

Other wider global issues with West versus Islam, oil resource control, democracy, foolish military occupations abroad and all that bollocks that they keep spinning is a different issue which any fool will tell you is only going to cause trouble at ground level in England.

English (and their allies) are fueling Islamic fundamentalism not fighting it.

On the plus side, on a street level the current sullah focus on goray/ the west has led to some decrease in Sikh-pak conflicts. Maybe we get some benefit from them being at each others throats?

Now is a time to consolidate ourselves independently - not go into bumlick mode farmer. Spread the word.

im not going into defensive mode, im going into the fact that you feel that your tongue doesnt gravitate towards anyones's arse, that the whole of the table-maker brotherhood is thus inclined, but in your highly-educated, intellectually, empowered mind(synonmous with southerner) for some reason, that all jats are arse-lickers of the english, whereas there is absolutely nothing to suggest that this is true.

if on the other hand we were to look at the majority of a people arse-licking, i think the table-makers would make a very good example.

I am going to spread the word, to you. The biggest arse-lickers in the Sikhs to the hindus and india, are the table-makers.

If you get jats arse-licking the edl, on the scale that you get the table-makers arse-licking hindu arse, then you, and the rest of the UK will know about it.

Or is this just a way of getting back? Knowing that the table-makers are arse-licking some seriously messed up criminals in the modern age, which affects our community now, but trying to disguise it with the actions of jats 150 odd years ago.

Instead, just focus on what you rightly say, that as SIKHS, we should not get involved where we dont need to. And forget the rest of the crap you try and give us about jats and stuff. you are going nowhere with it.

The fact that the Sikh/Punjabi Light Infantry were made of the so called lower castes as well as tharkans forming the bulk of the sappers and mechanics/railway workers is telling of who the real lapdogs were - the Sikhs. Ironically the vast majority of freedom fighters were Sikhs from Jatt backgrounds too. Strange no? Maybe this is because Jatts form the bulk of Sikhs so therefore are the ones doing everything good or bad in far larger numbers. If this is really a genetic thing (which would make you both casteists) then it doesnt say much for our future or all the converts who should also display their ethnic characteristics over the top of Sikhi...

We always have this stupid discussion. If you want to talk about collaboration and who licked who's arse the most, lets have it out. But lets study it a bit more than just pointing fingers at each other and accusing each other of liking the taste of shit more.

Lol @ hsd's post

hehehe

Arse licking of the past can be forgiven. It's the abject failure of people to face up to it that is dangerous today.

Yet again lessons are not learned. By lumpen sections of the community.

Arse licking of the past can be forgiven. It's the abject failure of people to face up to it that is dangerous today.

Yet again lessons are not learned. By lumpen sections of the community.

yes dally i agree, the abject failure of people to face up to that, and learn from it, is a danger that is posed today.

Why is it that our wardrobe making brothers haven't learnt from the lumpen section's mistakes over 150 years ago?

I mean it pretty obvious where ass-licking gets you. jats did it 150 years ago to the goray, our wardrobe making brothers have been doing it for the last 30 odd years to the hindus.

Our wardrobe making brothers all must be really clever, articulate, sophisticated (southerners) and highly-intellectual people, only because, and very simply because dally is. But why havent they learnt the lessons?

Here it is again. Jats have serious economic issues related to agriculture and they use it as an excuse to hate Hindus.

I only see jats playing stupid, low politics in this way. Jats hating Hindus but arselicking goray is like the the English hating other Europeans but crawling up America's arse with disastrous consequences.

Fact is that India is coming up big time, it makes sense to be part of it. But all that said, I don't see any other Sikhs, be they 'cabinet makers' or any others crawling en mass up Hindu arses like you see with the peasantry - i mean they even let whites from the military bowl around their Gurdwaras like they were recruiting grounds which says it all........talk about selling your soul.

I guess underlying all this is the sad fact that Sikh political 'maneuvers' are a joke.

They need a complete overhaul, not least the rural economy pivoted ones.

dally: " I don't see any other Sikhs, be they 'cabinet makers' or any others crawling en mass up Hindu arses like you see with the peasantry - i mean they even let whites from the military bowl around their Gurdwaras like they were recruiting grounds which says it all........talk about selling your soul. "

Why would you see it? You are smart and sophisticated. A right brain-box. How could someone as intelligent as you see it? You dont do it yourself, so automatically neither do any of our charpoy-leg making brothers. Big up yourself.

The whites bowl around the Gurdwaras for good reason, that Sikhs proved themselves as good soldiers, time and time again.

Here it is again. Jats have serious economic issues related to agriculture and they use it as an excuse to hate Hindus.

I only see jats playing stupid, low politics in this way. Jats hating Hindus but arselicking goray is like the the English hating other Europeans but crawling up America's arse with disastrous consequences.

Fact is that India is coming up big time, it makes sense to be part of it. But all that said, I don't see any other Sikhs, be they 'cabinet makers' or any others crawling en mass up Hindu arses like you see with the peasantry - i mean they even let whites from the military bowl around their Gurdwaras like they were recruiting grounds which says it all........talk about selling your soul.

I guess underlying all this is the sad fact that Sikh political 'maneuvers' are a joke.

They need a complete overhaul, not least the rural economy pivoted ones.

Sikh political thought has been a joke for two centuries now. For a whole load of reasons that we can discuss another time.

But Chatanga's point is mired in the constant referencing to backsides. It's not helping him or you. What I think he's trying to say is that replacing Britannia with Americana like we have in the West or Hindustania like they have at home isnt going to help. We're just moving in with another foster parent and their fortunes are our own. Nice when things are going well, but when it sinks, we hit the bottom first and cushion their fall like we did when Britain fell apart. The recession and America's reversals and withdrawals have already had an effect. We can see European countries reverting to their pre-WW2 mentalities- to the obvious detriment of Sikhs in formerly safe countries. India may be on the way up now but it's growth is to be expected now that the British are no longer there to cream it all off. It's hardly the runaway success of China. Many nonSikh Indians love the Brits still and the colonial infrastructure will creak on until someone kicks the door in. Then there is the other side of being in these relationships - cultural contamination. Racism and dodgy converts/deras in the West or dodgy deras/mixed religion and Indian on Sikh violence in India.

Neither are better options. The growth of Punjab and the diasopara isnt about being a part of India's overhyped and probably ineffective modernisation. It's about achieving a position of strength that Sikhs havent enjoyed since the 1840s and that our Gurus and so many of our ancestors fought for. Whether India or the West disappear in a black hole or learn to shit gold bricks, who cares if we have sorted ourselves out? This is the point of unity. Not deciding who's ass tastes nicer.

dally: " I don't see any other Sikhs, be they 'cabinet makers' or any others crawling en mass up Hindu arses like you see with the peasantry - i mean they even let whites from the military bowl around their Gurdwaras like they were recruiting grounds which says it all........talk about selling your soul. "

Why would you see it? You are smart and sophisticated. A right brain-box. How could someone as intelligent as you see it? You dont do it yourself, so automatically neither do any of our charpoy-leg making brothers. Big up yourself.

The whites bowl around the Gurdwaras for good reason, that Sikhs proved themselves as good soldiers, time and time again.

They do it because our elders love commodifying the youth.

Edited by HSD1

More like they know exactly where to find sycophantic bum chums.

Afghans can fight too, but you don't see goray bowling around their mosques looking for recruits because they know what kind of reception they'll receive.

India may be on the way up now but it's growth is to be expected now that the British are no longer there to cream it all off. It's hardly the runaway success of China. Many nonSikh Indians love the Brits still and the colonial infrastructure will creak on until someone kicks the door in. Then there is the other side of being in these relationships - cultural contamination. Racism and dodgy converts/deras in the West or dodgy deras/mixed religion and Indian on Sikh violence in India.

I'm not an Indiaphile by any stretch, but truth be told, apnay have a huck in India's success, and will benefit from it. Maybe India isn't as great as China in this respect, it's still an emerging market with lots of potential though. Ignoring that over post independence Sikh-Indian relationships isn't prudent. You talk about cultural contamination - could it be any worse than that dodgy protestant, complete with tongue up the Anglo's arse version of 'Sikhism' that hordes of jats believes is some 'pure' version of Sikhi? Complete with a history of Amrit with vows of loyalty to the British monarchy : S

We will never get to some 'pure' 'uncontaminated' version of the faith as long as we interact with the world. And running away from things perceived as 'Hindoo' is a fools game, and anyone who can read pre-annexation Sikh texts would be a fool to argue otherwise. And as batoning down the hatches and fencing ourselves off isn't even an option, we have to learn to live in the mix like everyone else. What we can strive to do, is keep some decorum and self respect and not turn ourselves into any other communities 'rectal parasites' - something Chatangas and his ilk seem to struggle with comprehending. Hell, he seems almost proud that whites bowl around the Gurdwaras looking for pendu recruits - what does that tell you. Talk about ghulaam mentality.

Why don't we face up to it. The Brits done a good number on us and jats especially. Why are some people still acting like we haven't been completely mugged off?

Neither are better options. The growth of Punjab and the diasopara isnt about being a part of India's overhyped and probably ineffective modernisation. It's about achieving a position of strength that Sikhs havent enjoyed since the 1840s and that our Gurus and so many of our ancestors fought for. Whether India or the West disappear in a black hole or learn to shit gold bricks, who cares if we have sorted ourselves out? This is the point of unity. Not deciding who's ass tastes nicer.

Okay, but going like we don't share some common cultural stuff with other Indians is horses manure. Our Guru's never went on like that - read Gurbani/Dasam Granth and see for yourself.

There is a case for reaching out and building bridges with other Indian communities in a healthy way. This doesn't constitute ass licking. On the other hand the relationship with Anglos is based on nothing else, and you know as well as I do that their own culture is designed to bring exactly this trait out of ' the half devil and half child' darkies.

Point is that we CAN build a relationship with Indians on a more equal footing than with goray, because deep inside goray don't really believe in equality unless it involves being their chumchay.

Edited by dalsingh101

More like they know exactly where to find sycophantic bum chums.

Afghans can fight too, but you don't see goray bowling around their mosques looking for recruits because they know what kind of reception they'll receive.

Did the brits ever have any afghan brigades in their army?

And where would they find these afghans? There are no afghan only mosques in the uk where they could find them, and the afghans are notorious for double-dealing anyway.

The brits still have faith in the gurkhas moreso, then some, although maybe nostalgic now, in the Sikhs, and next-to-nothing in the afghans.

What we can strive to do, is keep some decorum and self respect and not turn ourselves into any other communities 'rectal parasites' - something Chatangas and his ilk seem to struggle with comprehending. Hell, he seems almost proud that whites bowl around the Gurdwaras looking for pendu recruits - what does that tell you. Talk about ghulaam mentality.

Why don't we face up to it. The Brits done a good number on us and jats especially. Why are some people still acting like we haven't been completely mugged off?

What about dally and the rest of our desk-making brothers? They are the current parasites on an unholy hindu arse, but yet, unbelievably, they look to 150 years ago, to point fingers, rather than to look into the mirror. Why are they unable to learn from the mistakes of the hordes?

They cant be thick, because each and every one of them is dally. It must be their mentality. You know, like, ghulam mentality.

They are well-pleased with their stature on the unholy hindu arse, what does that tell you about the current state of the Sikh people?

Why dont you face up to it dally, the hindus have done a good number on our desk-making brothers. why still act like you, by which we can all understand to mean the whole of the desk-making brothers, havent been mugged off?

But Chatanga's point is mired in the constant referencing to backsides. It's not helping him or you. What I think he's trying to say is that replacing Britannia with Americana like we have in the West or Hindustania like they have at home isnt going to help.

Dont get me wrong, i didnt bring ass-kissing into this topic. But my constant referal is to the point that dally can automatically assume all jats as ass-kissers, but where the desk-makers are concerned, just because he personally doesnt kiss ass, the rest of the desk-makers dont.

im not trying to say anything about britannia or americana. just that in this topic, dally is behaving a hypocrit at best, a conceited self-pompous prat at worst.

Chatanga is a straight low iq pendu.

He defends arse licking and celebrates it.

Vah vey vah!

Your arguments are so poor they are a struggle to read.

You talk about other communities sucking up to India but it was one of your own lot that attacked Harmandir Sahib, your own lot were the ones murdering fellow apnay as policemen. Again, at village level your peeps are the ones who try and push some sort of apartheid system and don't hesitate to poison the land of your supposedly beloved Panjab to make a few extra rupees. Then you have rampant corruption of the SGPC (another jat achievement), not to mention that certain deras are actually headed by..........ahem.

So, your point about other communities selling out to India is about as lame as you can get.

Try facing reality, and not being in denial for a change.

Edited by dalsingh101

I'm seeing it fine.

The only weird thing I'm seeing is the ridiculous ideas of certain people......ahem

Am I on moderation?

I think the SS experience is messing with your head! lol

Surely not!!

You tried a reboot and all that?

Plus I hope you're going to come back with something more than lame 'jat apologism' HSD.

Chatanga is a straight low iq pendu.

He defends arse licking and celebrates it.

Low IQ. Accepted. I have never been a brainbox.

Defend arse-licking and celebratint it? No. There is a difference between recognising arse-licking and what you say. You have the high IQ. Work it out.

You talk about other communities sucking up to India but it was one of your own lot that attacked Harmandir Sahib, your own lot were the ones murdering fellow apnay as policemen.

It was also one of "my" own that fought against the attack, whereas it was one of our "picture-frame" making brothers, who being the President of India, gave the green light for the attack. It was also this same "picture-frame" making brother who said he," blindly followed indira gandhi, and would sweep the floors of her house, if asked..."

so we can safely without prejudice, say that all of the wood-fashioning brothers are parasites on the unholy arse of the hindus. It's so easy to say it isn't it?

Again, at village level your peeps are the ones who try and push some sort of apartheid system.

Whereas our "picture-frame" making brothers,have used their high IQ's to carry on this apartheid in the Gurdwaras. Yes, I have experienced this personally, being asked to leave "their" Gurdwara, of our "picture-frame" making brothers, unless i told them what my surname was.

The losers.

and don't hesitate to poison the land of your supposedly beloved Panjab to make a few extra rupees.

and our "picture-frame" making brothers, who dont hesitate to cut down trees, thus harming the environment, in other ways that are not so apparent.

Then you have rampant corruption of the SGPC (another jat achievement), not to mention that certain deras are actually headed by..........ahem.

SGPC is little to do with Jats. It has always been controlled by Khatris largely. Whereas deras, who cares?

So, your point about other communities selling out to India is about as lame as you can get.

I dont know, you haven't convinced me otherwise yet. But waffling on about "jats" and such, what have you proved yourself to be? Hypocritical? Silly? or someone with an agenda? That is what is lame.

Try facing reality, and not being in denial for a change.

Ok, dally. Try to face up to your own hypocrisy as well. Your denial is causing some rifts here.

Edited by chatanga1