Help

HisServant

The biggest mistake you can make is getting caught when doing that.

You will probably feel more shame and guilt as life goes on with other things. But that's a good thing it helps you navigate your life from good and bad.

Additionally masturbation is a normal thing seen across the animal kingdom and the sign of your physical body being ready to have children, even if the emotional and mental side of you is not. There are many medical benefits and sikhi doesn't tell you will go to hell for busting a nut, muhammadanism the koran does, which is a guilt trap really- since it's a natural thing most people do and biologically it's a matter of concern if someone might not. Just don't let it take over your life, everything in moderation as they say and you can go pesh see what panj pyare see I will be interested to know if they feel they never did it before they were married and amritdhari.

If you were to post this on Sikh sangat they would probably tell you, you are going to hell some of those guys are against a person kissing their own wife, daughter or mother in an appropriate context. They would probably delete anyone arguing against and block them off their site. It's just a sign of guilt which has taken them up to this root of immense repression and tension. Really a sign of being manipulated by Mullahs. Why live life with guilt when you aren't doing something evil?

You can also use your experience to help you cut slack to people you think are paapis(sinners) we are all humans and bound to have weaknesses and fall to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasocongestion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Panj chor- kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar affects every human..they appear and disappear-subside-appear again- cycle continues all the way until end one reaches enlightenment by guru's kirpa-SAT GURPARSAD, at that point five vices are fully destroyed by bhramgyan fire(metaphor)- after one realize their jot saroop real self so before that one can only try subsiding them slowly gradually but surely they will cease to exist, its not over night process as un-identifying/indentity shift with them takes time.

Here are some tips shared by various memebers which have helped me significantly regarding panj chors, all these tips will only help if one is willing to be honest with themselves and with integrity, truth sincerity starts spiritual quest within:

• 1 month later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Singhs, similar here ...

I was a good boy, always happy, studying, life was going perfect, till the day my parents stopped to support me.

I am 17, and I was 15 when I had to leave school and start looking for work, this tension on my mind has ate me for a lot, till I met a Singh, he teached me a lot, a lot, really a lot, he made me a little bit gurmukh, he brought me to take amrit. But it was late for one problem, before meeting him, i had to stop going gurdwara sahib because my age guys who i was meeting at gurdwara sahib was kaami, when i was 8 they was always eating my head with that. They made me kaami. (Okay kasoor ta ona da nehi, kassor mere karaman da but ...)

Today i am failed, on my knees, may falling with me face on the floor in some time.

When guruji gave me amrit, (pata nehi kinna taras kar ke, jini okad nehi si, tami guru ji ne amrit di bakshish kitti), due to family problem, my family didnt let me be in Rehat, and this caused me to fall in Kaam.

I have watched a lot of bad videos also after amrit. I have enjoyed something which was ruining me, and today I see the result.

I am posting here and not asking in a new thread because someone mentioned "Blue Balls" is what today I am having.

This cycle started that something made me fall in kaam, i have falled, and then for a lot of time can't stay far, after (sometime 2-3 days, and sometime 2-3 weeks (doing it daily (sometime also twise))). After this time i start to stay far, and then from (2-5 days max record i think a little bit up then a week) i re fall inside this kaam.

What make s me fall is that i get testicular pain (Blue Balls), brutall pain that i am no more able to walk, and (stairs charhna uttarna, ta me soch vi nehi sakda hunna, inna dard karan lagpenda sareer mera), and when i do it 2 times, the sperm made by my body leaves, and the narrha which connects from testicolar to penis gets free and i am re able to walk.

Who i was .... just a manmukh, what guruji gave me .... AMRIT, .... and what I did? ... Thankhaya.

Please help!

Thanks for the attention, i will kiss the feet of whos will help me. :please::(:mellow: :'-(

Please ujjardhe bande di bah farhleo ....

dob de pae bande di bah farhleo .....

please ?????

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This time it happeed that yesterday I had to go on "Pirate Bay" to download a file, and at the side there was 2 adult content adverts, which attracted me, and at the evening i have watched that adult content after more then 1 month, same story this morning, and then today i falled again. now please help me.....

• 4 weeks later...

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Veer Ji, perhaps it is just kaam or perhaps it is also an addiction for you.

For me what has worked is diverting my attention onto Guru Ji. Trying to pray everyday at least Japji Sahib, its not always on time however and often Kirtan Sohila at night. Also I try to go to the Gurdwara in the mornings. Guru Ji has put my mind towards Him. I ask Guru Ji to give me His strength everyday and protect me/save me from my 5 theives.

Guru Ji in this way has helped me a lot and also with the Basics of Sikhi videos on youtube.com

I hope this helps.

Sorry if I said anything that I should not have.

VaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa

VaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Lost,

kaam is a very bad vice, it is through this vice that the mind drags to the lower levels of consciousness. This very mind, induces you to do something wrong, then once got it done, then it creates these remorsements in you....it is like a devil playing with you and then laughing at you.

This is the technique of the mind to keep our souls entangled in the creation, and kaam is only one of its 5 weapons to attack our souls.

This "man" or mind, is a very faithful servant of Kal Purukh; it faithfully carries the orders to keep the souls deluded with all the rubbish of karmas, vices or vikars, thus enchained in the cycle of births and deaths, and this means, the creation up to the Causal plane or the region of Braham, is guaranteed its continuity....because as long as souls are prisoners here, the creation of Kal Purukh will continue to exist. And this is what he wants. He does not want even a single soul to ever know of its origin, Satnam or Sat Purukh /Akal Purukh.

Apart from karmas, maya and mind, there are more nets spread upon the souls, like dharam / mazab, bhoomee / land, rituals, symbols,pilgrimages, religions, politics, karam khands, and an endless list of such traps, for which we fail to recognize our true essence as souls, and so, we never ever give a single thought in going to our True Home.

We fight and kill in the name of my religion, my land, and go to the extent to believe that by doing so, I shall go direct to heaven, because I am giving my life for a noble purpose. This is totally wrong. By doing this we are more occupied with the false entanglements of the world, than for our True Father Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

Countless millions came and went away empty handed, and in the future this shall continue also. Gurmat was not for the purpose to perpetuate our stay here. Gurmat is to liberate ourselves from all these stupid and baseless things, and to establish firmly Wahiguru Akal Purukh alone, in our hearts and minds, with the jugtee of Nam Simran.

Do you get what I am saying?

When one engages oneself sincerely into the devotion of Wahiguru, through His Naam Simran, this washes all the impurities within us, and this churning of His Naam, produces the true Amrit within us, and by drinking it, it makes us inmaculate, then all vikars, all vices, all sins get washed away.

The difference is that, that worldly amrit is made of one of the five nashvant elements of the creation and is had by drinking it. But the real Amrit which the Bani talks about, is His Shabad, His Dhun, which has to be heard by the soul. In the Anand Sahib, we have heard and read: Naam jinke man vasiyaa, vajeh Shabad ganere. Means, if the jugtee of Naam Simran has been implanted deep within you, one starts listening to the divine melodies within, which are reveberateing non stop all the 24 hours within us irrespective of class, nationality gender, caste or creed. No body has any copyright over it. This is truly written, when the Bani says: Sabna Jeeea Ka Iko Daata. He is the only One true creator/ giver of all beings/souls.

The Bani in Jap Ji Sahib says: Suniye, paap dukh ka naas. Listen to it, and all your sorrows and sins shall be wiped away

This inner Amrit is the True Amrit, which if had, as said above, no vikars, mind, maya, Yam dhoots, or its boss Kal, shall ever trouble the soul ever again.

Why?

Because now the soul has taken refuge into the Lotus feet of Wahiguru, so it is wahiguru Himself who is with us at all times, so no evil can ever dares to come near the soul/ the sikh.

This is Gurmat, This is the purpose of Gurmat. To release us from our karmas and worldly bandhans, and free us, in order to go back to our True Home, Sach Khand. That´s it

All this stated above, is assured and confirmed by Dhan Dhan Satguru Sachay Patshah Arjun Dev Maharaj,in Raag Gond, in the selected lines below:

ਰਾਮ ਰਾਮ ਜਪਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਭਏ

Raam Raam Jap Niramal Bheae

राम राम जपि निरमल भए

Through the Lord(Wahiguru), Raam, Raam, Raam (Naam Simran), I have become immaculate.

ਜਨਮ ਜਨਮ ਕੇ ਕਿਲਬਿਖ ਗਏ

Janam Janam Kae Kilabikh Geae

जनम जनम के किलबिख गए

The sins of countless incarnations have been taken away.

Let us keep in mind, that when Guru Sahibans, use the word Ram like above, they do not refer to Ram the son of king Dashrath, incarnation of Vishnu, but to that Supreme Being, who is permeated (ramiya hua hae) everywhere.

So brother lost, do not loose hope and faith, no matter how many times you may have failed and fallen down, pay attention to the Bani and follow it implicitly, thus hold tight to his Lotus Feet through Naam simran, and you will be amazed with the changes will take within you, your face shall shine with His Light reflected in you, which as said, is nothing but the power and light generated within us by doing His Simran.

May God bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

Edited by harsharan000

• 4 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I am replying late, there is a reason, i feel guilty about myself, but i will keep in mind your suggestions, and just reading your post change my mind, I am really thankfull.

I hope, sarbat da pala, dass da vi vich hi.

I hope one day with God s Grace, i will be rigged of this, and can restart wearing Bana and Dhumalla.

After i saw my life ( i cannot call jeevan), i stopped wearing Bana, and Dhumalla, i will when Gurdev Patshah will make me his devotee.

I am just crying, suffering, as Mahraj Said "Nimak Kaam Suad, Bahot Dinas ..." I don't remember correctly. I hope oneday my vibrations will be changes, my thinking will be changed, my life will change into jeevan, and "I" will die into my Lord soon. (ego)

Thanks a lot.

EXTRA NOTES:

here are few links which may be usefull, but to me they were useless:

http://fightthenewdrug.org/get-the-facts/#sthash.uRu6ewY0.zTIMCXdP.dpbs

http://www.nofap.com/

Paa Jee,

do not wait for the changes to take place automatically, who knows ..... it might be late then.

If something has to be done, start right now, His Name is the panacea for everything.

Just do His bhakti, kachee or pakee, that is not in your hands, the intentions indeed are in your hands. And that is what Wahiguru looks at.

He knows, we are failures. He can not expect anything serious from us. If He were to test us, then believe it, we would never ever think of passing His tests.

That is why He is called Dayal Purukh also, He showers more grace, more Daya Meher than anything on us, because that is only what He has, and above all, love for us.

So if we are even a bit wise, let us leave the judgemental world aside, and take refuge at His Feet. Do not say, you will wait, till He makes you His devotee.

No.

Nothing of that sort. He has already made you His devotee, He has given you a human birth, so that you dedicate yourself totally at His Lotus Feet.

isn´t this enough proof for you?

So brother, discard your negative mind, make it eat the Amrit of His Naam, and you see that very mind , vomiting all its poison, thus you will feel healthy.

Just do it. His Simran. Everything will take the right angle, but for that, you have to take the first step, so do not pity yourself so much, and start doing His bhakti...

Sat Sree Akal.

• 3 weeks later...

I am thankfull to those gursikhs, who took my arm, and led me at guruji's feet.

Apne Karam Ki Gat Me Kea Jano, Baba Re.

Tuadda bahot bahot dhanvaad, i will keep you updated about how s going on, and asking you, how to fight anything which is coming in my path.

When you have that feeling, stop whatever you are doing, put aside your tasks, and devote some time to learning about yourself and your experience.

Ehi time aa bhagti da te apne Mun nu samjhan di koshish karan da. Jadon vi time lage, apne aap nu samjhan di koshish karo.

The best thing you can do when you feel bored, is to face the boredom and look at it in the face. Be courageous and explore the depth of your boredom. Look at it closely... what is it? What kind of feeling is there in the body during boredom?
Ehde vich hi parmanand mil jaooga! je kar koi ehnu samajh lave!

With a playful mind, ask yourself, "Let's see how boring boredom really is. How bored can I really get?"
Aukha ni veere, bas time laguga ehnu samjhan layi. Jiven kisaan beej bo ke, phasal uganda hai. Ove hi bar bar apne andar jhank ke, insaan Rab nu pa lehnda hai.

What can I do, when i feel bored, i get uncontrollable, and i start watching wrong videos, which causes me a lot of time wasted. then also marha karam ho jandene.

Dear Lost Jee,

I was just reading the SGGS, and came over an Ang of Bhagat Kabir Sahib which is much a picture of this your statement above, and in it, it also gives the solution for it.

So I just thought of sharing it with you.

You see, we people are manmukhs and thus limited, but the Gurmukhs, the Bhagats, the Sant Jan, are all wisdom and Truth, so we can profit much ourselves by doing veechar on their Bani.

Firstly He says:

ਕਬੀਰ ਮਨੁ ਪੰਖੀ ਭਇਓ ਉਡਿ ਉਡਿ ਦਹ ਦਿਸ ਜਾਇ

Kabeer Man Pankhee Bhaeiou Oudd Oudd Dheh Dhis Jaae

कबीर मनु पंखी भइओ उडि उडि दह दिस जाइ

Kabeer, the mind has become a bird; it soars and flies in the ten directions

ਜੋ ਜੈਸੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਸੋ ਤੈਸੋ ਫਲੁ ਖਾਇ ॥੮

Jo Jaisee Sangath Milai So Thaiso Fal Khaae

जो जैसी संगति मिलै सो तैसो फलु खाइ

According to the company it keeps, so are the fruits it eats.

ਕਬੀਰ ਮਾਰੀ ਮਰਉ ਕੁਸੰਗ ਕੀ ਕੇਲੇ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਜੁ ਬੇਰਿ

Kabeer Maaree Maro Kusang Kee Kaelae Nikatt J Baer

कबीर मारी मरउ कुसंग की केले निकटि जु बेरि

Kabeer, I have been ruined and destroyed by bad company, like the banana plant near the thorn bush.

ਉਹ ਝੂਲੈ ਉਹ ਚੀਰੀਐ ਸਾਕਤ ਸੰਗੁ ਨ ਹੇਰਿ

Ouh Jhoolai Ouh Cheereeai Saakath Sang N Haer

उह झूलै उह चीरीऐ साकत संगु न हेरि

The thorn bush waves in the wind, and pierces the banana plant; see this, and do not associate with the faithless cynics.

From your posts, it is clear, you are young and somehow your present sitaution is due to the company you were keeping, with the unmature.... and so the mind gets dyed quickly in the company it keeps ....

So, to reverse this situation, the same technique has to be applied....you have to look and find out the company of the gursikhs...of the gurmukhs....so that in thier company, all the poison of vasnaas, sanskaras, vikars.... is neutralized by receving the positive vibrations, through the Glory they sing of Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

This is the sign of a True Gurmukh; He himself sings and chants His Glory, and as well as, inspires others to do so...

That is why Kabir Jee says, what He says in the following line :

ਕਬੀਰ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਕਰੀਐ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਅੰਤਿ ਕਰੈ ਨਿਰਬਾਹੁ

Kabeer Sangath Kareeai Saadhh Kee Anth Karai Nirabaahu

कबीर संगति करीऐ साध की अंति करै निरबाहु

Kabeer, associate with the Holy people, who will take you to Nirvaanaa in the end

In the company of these highly spiritual beings, when we grow nearer to them, we get their Grace or Parsad, which is nothing but, reminding us that apart from His Name, all else is fanah, all else is koorr.

That is why Bhagat Kabir Jee also says:

ਜਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਚੇਤਿਓ ਬਾਦਹਿ ਜਨਮੇਂ ਆਇ

Jin Har Kaa Naam N Chaethiou Baadhehi Janamaen Aae

जिन हरि का नामु न चेतिओ बादहि जनमें आइ

Those who do not contemplate the Name of the Lord - their birth into this world is useless.

ਨਰਕਿ ਪਰਹਿ ਤੇ ਮਾਨਈ ਜੋ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਉਦਾਸ

Narak Parehi Thae Maanee Jo Har Naam Oudhaas

नरकि परहि ते मानई जो हरि नाम उदास

Those who dissociate themselves from the Lord's Name - when they fall into hell, then they will appreciate its value.

Finally He bursts out, and reveals us how to become spiritually wealthy :

ਕਬੀਰ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਾਧ ਕੀ ਦਿਨ ਦਿਨ ਦੂਨਾ ਹੇਤੁ

Kabeer Sangath Saadhh Kee Dhin Dhin Dhoonaa Haeth

कबीर संगति साध की दिन दिन दूना हेतु

Kabeer, in the Saadh Sangat, love for the Lord doubles day by day.

Dear Lost, do not loose hope, if you are firm in your resolution to get up and run towards Him, pray to Him sincerely and promise yourself to not repeat the same mistakes... He will surely arrange the envoirments for your betterment....but it is you who have to take the first step....then He will come a 100 steps nearer to you....and this if continues on a regular basis, then the day of meeting Him will not be far....

Sat Sree Akal.