Sri Sarbloh Guru Granth Sahib Ji

i have a pothi of sri sarbloh guru granth sahib ji that i read allot, the pothi is of its japj isahib or manglacharan bani otherwise known as bhavani ustat.

i have some trouble understanding it as in its manglacharan, (ekongkar sri waheguruji ki fateh sri bhavani ji sahai sri maya lachmi ji sahai ustat sri maya lachmi ji ki sri mukhwakh patshahi 10)

now i can kind understand gurujis shakti theology etc but i find it hard to understand most of the first ang of this bani, eg (sheh roopi hoi gehe bichrat sri gopal api lachmi bapu dare jio jant pratipal.)

others doubt the bani as blatatnt worship of maya and laxmi wich is obviosly against gurmat- but i know that the writings are not snatan because that initself is against gurmat.

the official sri sarbloh granth website made by known nihang jathedars denounces snatanism itself as not part of the khalsa sikhhi or gurmat.

so can anyone help me on the arath of the bani and not dimiss it as somthing that cant be translated.

so i can educate others and clear away snatan ideology (which is false) and reveal the master of gurujis meaning behind his use of the shabad

wkkwjkf

Edited by DalPanthAkali96crori

Why so many people are reading Loh Prakash and Dasam when they haven't even studied Gurbani results in these sorts of threads and a lot of crazed Singh's.

I am still stuck on understanding Adi Bani and its taken me 10 years. I have only ever read the first pauri of Bhai Gurdas Ki Vara which is the key to understanding Gurbani. But i am making progress in understanding Gurmat, i guess the process is Bhai Gurdas Ki Vara > Adi Bani > Dasam > Sarbloh and not the other way round. What people lack in today's times is the patience to study Brahmvidiya is a stage by stage process.

Edited by PAL 07

Why so many people are reading Loh Prakash and Dasam when they haven't even studied Gurbani results in these sorts of threads and a lot of crazed Singh's.

I am still stuck on understanding Adi Bani and its taken me 10 years. I have only ever read the first pauri of Bhai Gurdas Ki Vara which is the key to understanding Gurbani. But i am making progress in understanding Gurmat, i guess the process is Bhai Gurdas Ki Vara > Adi Bani > Dasam > Sarbloh and not the other way round. What people lack in today's times is the patience to study Brahmvidiya is a stage by stage process.

instead of the negative remark some help on my part is needed, theologicly i am secure in undertsnadinf what adhi bani teaches and what dasam bani teaches it is only through the doubt of others that my understanding on sarbloh banis theology has weakend all granths theoloicly suppourt each other and so i guess i have my answer but no form of understanding in years will ever allow you to ever fully understand any of thr granths they are our gurus, and there for beyound us they teach us to merge with god and to be real human beings.

Baba ji you are very lucky ..it is great that you have done the uprala to understand the baani ...very nice ji...i have the sateek of Siri Sarabloh Granth sahib ji ..i havent yet started thoroughly to read the baani ..i am sharing a link of soft copy of the sateek ...Great seva done by Adelaide sangat

http://www.adelaidesangat.com/index.php/downloads/func-startdown/179/

Of whatever little knowledge i have with the kirpa of Sahib Siri Guru Gobindsingh ji Maharaj ..i actually went to the ang in soft copy of the sateek ..it reads ...Chhaya Roopi Hoy ke Bicharat Siri Gopal .Aaphe Lachhmi Bapu dhare Jeeu Jant Pratipal

Chhaya means shade ..in the sense here ..Chhaya roopi is Parmatma Gopal..the One to Give Protection ..Gopal means the Protector and Care taker of Earth ..Go is for Earth and Go is for cow too. Bicharat is wandering ..
Therefore it would mean ..You in the Form of the Protector are going around Oh Great Protector of this Earth ..

Now Aaphe Lachhmi Bapu dhare Jeeu Jant Pratipal...means .It is You who took the form of Lachhmi (or Lakshmi) ..Jeeu Jant..are the creatures ..Pratipal means in a very minute and detailed way..

Therefore what i would sum it up is ...

Thou in the Form of the Giver of Protection are going around Oh Great Caretaker of this Earth ..It is Thou who took the Form of Lachhmi , taking care of of the creatures .

Baba ji ..the great thing here which is expressed is similar to Yin and Yang ...By saying that Thou are the One who is present as the Caretaker of this Earth and it is Thou who took Form of Lachhmi ..means the The Great Akaal Purakh is One ..who has taken both the forms Male (Gopal) and Female (Lachhmi).

• 2 weeks later...

i have a pothi of sri sarbloh guru granth sahib ji that i read allot, the pothi is of its japj isahib or manglacharan bani otherwise known as bhavani ustat.

i have some trouble understanding it as in its manglacharan, (ekongkar sri waheguruji ki fateh sri bhavani ji sahai sri maya lachmi ji sahai ustat sri maya lachmi ji ki sri mukhwakh patshahi 10)

now i can kind understand gurujis shakti theology etc but i find it hard to understand most of the first ang of this bani, eg (sheh roopi hoi gehe bichrat sri gopal api lachmi bapu dare jio jant pratipal.)

others doubt the bani as blatatnt worship of maya and laxmi wich is obviosly against gurmat- but i know that the writings are not snatan because that initself is against gurmat.

the official sri sarbloh granth website made by known nihang jathedars denounces snatanism itself as not part of the khalsa sikhhi or gurmat.

so can anyone help me on the arath of the bani and not dimiss it as somthing that cant be translated.

so i can educate others and clear away snatan ideology (which is false) and reveal the master of gurujis meaning behind his use of the shabad

wkkwjkf

Katha of Sri Sarbloh Granth Ji

http://www.srisarblohgranthji.com/Audio.php

• 4 years later...

Gur Fateh Jio - Maharaj has brought me to this bani as well, but his grace Gurparsaad but I also am having trouble translating - has there been any further progress or updates on this, I would love to hear/see more constructive discussion on this _/\_