Bhindranwale And Other Sikh Leader

amar_jkp

This happened on 2nd April 1984. Also keep this in mind, Harbans Lal Khanna was responsible for the killings of 11 Sikhs, on 14th February 1984. Harbans Lal Khanna also had ordered the beadbi of Sri Darbar Sahib's model and of Guru Ram Das Ji at the railway station of Amritsar.

There is doubt over the killing of Hindus in Punjab as this has been put down to the third agency and cats of the Indian government. Killing of anti-Sikh terrorists like Harbans Lal Khanna, Lala Jagat Narain, Dr Kali Charan, Joginder Pal Pandey were killed by Sikh freedom fighters. These were all legitimate killings as these Hindu leaders represented the parties that oppressed the Sikh nation. Also the killings of RSS workers like the ones in Moga which made the RSS shut up shop in Punjab were also legitimate killings.

What has killing innocents got to do with Khalistan movement?

First give me the answer on the killing of innocent Sikhs all over India ? As per Sher it was retaliation and by his words it was justified to killed 5 or 7 Sikh for 75 Hindus , do you agree with him ? I have never supported killing of Hindus but if we go by Sher version then Sikhs are justified in Killing thousand and thousand of more Hindus or make Punjab other Kashmir of Hindus .

What has killing innocents got to do with Khalistan movement?

Nothing. Since the militants fight was with the government and a failed judicial system. Militants never targeted the innocents.

There was a lot of gundh that was inducted by the state to create a negative image of the militants and hide it's own failure. So all the "hindu killings" that you are trying to question was done by these crooks. State sponsored black cats are well known.

If you try to get answers to Amar's questions, that might perhaps help you get a rational understanding of the events that took place.

Edited by OnPathToSikhi

Doubt over Hindus' killings by Bhindran/Khali terrorists... outrageous denial.

The terrorist squads, their coordination (sacrilegiously called 'Panthic') committees were used to claim the massacres (including Air India bombing). scores of Bhindran speeches have been asking sikh youth to buy illegal revolvers..kill behead anyone whom he saw as anti-Sikh. he expressed glee over the killing of Hindus, he threatened to kill 5,000 Hindus in one hour, he asked Hindus to leave Punjab. he boasted about killing and dismembering the body of the lady (Baljit kaur if my memory serves me right) right inside harmandir sahib complex who,acc to his one-man kangaroo court, killed his known hit man surinder sodhi). The SGPC man who "confessed" of being a party to Sodhi killing was also killed in the temple complex and so was DIG Atwal.

Too easy to blame khali cowardice on cats and agencies but hard to explain the existence of scores of terrorist organisations - some of which have even been banned by the western countries. 100s of these videos lauding AK 47 wale and Bullet wale who were eventually routed by the Punjab Police. 100s of books written about the atrocities committed by the khali/Bhindran terrorists.

Thodi sharam kar le oye Amar Ali aina jhooth bol ke, ainna zulm kar ke kithe janna toon.

the fanatic also justifies killing of RSS workers and others. How low Khaliban discourse can get! what credibility these

Zulm ? 6 month de bache jinda saad dene , Hindua nu khus karan vaaste bekasur munde maar te , Sikha de kudiya diya izzata lutiya , nakli case paa ke kinne munde jail ch paa te , ennu kehnde ne zulm . Chovi ghante Bhindra aale de naa lae ke randi rouna paan naal sach ne lukda . Did Hindu women were touched during terrorism days ? How many Hindu temples were burnt down ? Hindu mob in Amritsar and Patiala attcked Sikhs where as no mob attack on Hindus happened even in villages were Hindus are tiny minority . Why Hindus opposed Holy status to Amritsar ?

honestly if the kharku singhs were ever against hindus they had enough power to wipe out a significant portion of hindu population in punjab. Look I'm not saying no hindus were killed of course maybe about 200-300 from 1984-1995 and i bet majority were done by police/black cats. Khalistan movement was never a sikh vs hindu it was sikh vs government but the media twisted it around. And please don't compare to the 200-300 hindus killed to the 200,000+ sikhs during that time period.

o rehn do veero.. jaswant singh khalra has given enough evidence for illegal cremations and killings and most of them (i would say almost all) were sikhs (youth, old, teenage, children, bibis)...

so.. atleast one thing is clear that innocent sikhs have been killed way way more than hindus.

moreover, its good that police was able to suppress the movement.. they had to do it cuz thats the duty of police.. they introduced black cats etc thats all police strategy.. we cant blame them

but i wont accept that police was 100% honest as well.. there were some big bad apples in the police along with corrupt govt. which were killing the judicial system just for financial or prestige issues.. if 2 kharkoos had to be killed/captured.. 20 were held in that place.. if 2 were real kharkoos, 20 were claimed by police to be kharkoos, and you all know the fake encounters etc.

so.. thats indian mentality, corruption deep embeded in our hearts, first fighting themselves, then slaves of moghuls, then britishers, now politicians :P i thought AAP wud change the picture, but now its too stuck in the mud.

**myself born and raised in mumbai, gurdaspur and delhi before anyone says i m from north america confused desi :)

Doubt over Hindus' killings by Bhindran/Khali terrorists... outrageous denial.

The terrorist squads, their coordination (sacrilegiously called 'Panthic') committees were used to claim the massacres (including Air India bombing).

You more than match these "outrageous" denials with you outrageous accusations. Name one organisation that claimed Air India bombing.

he expressed glee over the killing of Hindus, he threatened to kill 5,000 Hindus in one hour, he asked Hindus to leave Punjab.

again, outrageous accusations deliberately misquoted.

I know you don't have any shame due to your breeding, but at least give credit where its due. Bhindranwale saved the life of a hindu girl did he not? And arranged for a building of a Mandir in Amritsar prison, yes?

Have a little shame man.

stop living in fantasies. your terrorists never had "enough power". power comes with support from the masses and punjab populace never supported terrorism en masse. strong movements win territories and khali pussies never had even one village in the name of territory.

the support for Khalistan was shown in 1989 elections. You can't argue with that (although I'm sure it won't deter you).

tell me one village the indians had when the anti-british movement was happening.

o rehn do veero.. jaswant singh khalra has given enough evidence for illegal cremations and killings and most of them (i would say almost all) were sikhs (youth, old, teenage, children, bibis)...

so.. atleast one thing is clear that innocent sikhs have been killed way way more than hindus.

exactly, Khalra only uncovered part of the story, but it was enough for the hindustani state to have him killed.

No matter what facts and figures the hindustani state try to force on us, and no matter the lies perpertrated by it's apologists like sher, Khalra's work cannot be disputed.

Why do you say so? Are you under duress? Anyway, you are wrong here.

sir ji, i said only from the very limited point of view of policevaley. they were ordered to suppress movement. just like soldiers go and invade a country.. even if they dont want to do it.. but just do it for the sake of job.

i condemned those corrupted big bad apples who ordered such police actions.

i hope tht clears my point. :)

i agree chatanga!!

the point is that both sides (sikhs and govt.) had done some wrong and some right.. the govt. could have avoided 84 attack and later nov 84 massacre.. but tht was govt fault..

reaction was the kharkoo movement came in full power.. doing right by raising voice and arms against the useless system.. but bad was that some "immature kharkoos" joined the group.. just for the sake of a safe haven,, no job, frustration, some relative died.. wht to do.. join kharkoo just take revenge.. thus causing errors in operations too...

for example.. there are real gianis and then there are gianis just for filling up belly for free .. black cats took this as advantage!

leaders were great.. i cannot say about the subordinates.. i m not blaming nor giving them credit.. i just dont know!!

so ppl like sher.. should also look on both sides.. not just hindus r grt ...hindus did this good ...hindus did this help...

theek aa.. but no matter what.. sikhs were the majority, way bigger majority, who faced the brutality and were killed legally or illegaly or rather mockingly (if u see jaswant khalras photos where one sikh guy is killed while wearing a bride's red dress).

so if sikhs say that the system atleast during the 80s and 90s was not favourable to the sikhs of atleast punjab then sikhs are not wrong.

killings did happen in delhi and surrounding area.. but my dad was working in bombay and he had to take 4 days off from work and be in home 24/7 just with a fear.. now i wud say it was govt fault which was unable to handle the situation thus causing FEAR IN INDIA FOR ALL SIKHS.

again.. books of both sides should be read.. ppl of both sides should be talked with.. my frends dad was in army and was posted in punjab during those years.. as i told earlier.. if 5 kharkoos were caught .. 20 more were killed because there might be 1 more kharkoo..

such was the mentality.

Edited by curious_man

For the last few days, I have not replied to this thread and fair enough to the posts that replied to my posts got me thinking. Yes, I do agree, gathering knowledge from both sides and making your best judgement.

So we know for a fact, there were issues on both sides Khalistanis and the government but where does the Hindu dharm come into this? Yes, I agree many of the politicians were Hindus but many were also Sikhs.

As reading through the posts, I fell posters trying to portray the Indian Government by using the term “Hindu”

Can we just make it clear it was the Indian Government (Congrees) not the Hindu Dharam.

I’m getting the feeling from number posters on this forum, if you do not support the Khalistani movement then you are not a Sikh. This is based on my opinion from the few days of reading through the posts.

My final question would be, to people who support the Kahlistani movement.

Do you want an Independent Punjab?

Edited by Kulsingh5