Modi's Us Vist - The Reality

OnPathToSikhi

whatever Indira may or may not have been, she was not a coward and did not flinch when confronted by two gun-wielding namak-harams.

She was always eyeing the good looking men according to the latest information posted on her! If she couldn't bed them she shot them!!! That was the real reason for her not flinching because she was too desperate for it!

Edited by SatpalM

She was always eyeing the good looking men according to the latest information posted on her! If she couldn't bed them she shot them!!!

Amazing how dumb this fella is.

Indira Gandhi: Woman of India's Destiny

By Je Varalaká¹£mi, Varalakshmi Jnapathy - page 165

Indira Gandhi

By Meena Agarwal - page 31

Indira Gandhi: A Biography

By Pupul Jayakar - page 117 (page 118 also confirm the marriage was solemnised acc to Hindu rites)

...and many other books.

Amazing how you have blinkers on your eyes to prevent startling by some torturous facts posted on this forum about the most famous strumpet in the world! No one is denying she was the destiny of millions of disadvantaged people of India. She was and still is the cause of their grinding poverty, their illiteracy and lack of proper housing and medical facilities. She is the founder of slums of India. What's more, her dad was also and always eyeing others' women. It ran in the family. Disgusting legacy. So come off your racecourse and stop whipping yourself with a leather belt and remove those blinkers and taste the 'tarkha' I say! Perhaps it's not the 'tarkha' you want to taste but fresh green green grass of western countries. I doubt if you have this luxury in India where everything edible is diluted!!

You can that Indira Kutti a thousand names ..but dont you insult Shiv ji ..Dasam Baani looks at them as warriors ..we cannot accept them as Akaal..but as Sewaadars of Akaal...so you better watch your uncouth language..you never got a decent upbringing in Delhi slums but now you are in Gora land washing Gora's nightsoil so learn to behave .

I don't worship Shiva's admin cut. If you and your family does then that's your look out. Probably saves the need for a dildo for your family I suppose. Damn clever you Hindus!

Here's your sisters. Harami before you complain you bought sisters into it.

snaps17207_india_gallery__470x380.jpg

Tony the thing is as i told you ..you can stoop to the lowest level ..your language clearly states this ..a slumdog who ran away in a container ..what more can a slumdog do better ..and you have more interest in smelling other's asses than your own... you should know what happens there in the UK with women ...you have reasons too ..you have a family to run..this mentality can pay your needs ..paychecks from the ISI run your house ....carry on slumdog...your family will be proud of you ..

For me Sikh and Hindu both are my respect ...i dont use such cheap slumdog language for women...laandi buchhi di paasha bolda tu...laandi buchhi hi hai tu...

Just do a search of youtube of Hindu women becoming the whores of the Muslims. Most of them are in India where you Hindus soormay are supposed run things.

Sala Hindu pehla agg laoanda fer sala mukkar janda!

oye laandi buchhi...agg main laai? Main Sher nu vi manaai kiti..kade vi ais tarah di gal nai karni...Main Siraf te siraf Sikhi mannda aa...par kade kisi Devte de baare beadbi nai kiti si..tu inni gandi paasha bolda...Guru Sahib ne Dasam baani'ch satkaar kita hai unhaada.. Tere varge lokaane gandh paayi hai te rode paa re ne..tera khoon nahi kholda jad koi Singh nu convert karde ne? Tera khoon ta vi nahi khoulda jad Afghanistan 'ch zulm hundha sadde te..

I don't worship Shiva's admin cut. If you and your family does then that's your look out. Probably saves the need for a dildo for your family I suppose. Damn clever you Hindus!

Here's your sisters. Harami before you complain you bought sisters into it.

snaps17207_india_gallery__470x380.jpg

Oye Raand di paidaish ..tere maa da bhosde 'ch Lund tera...tu aa aithe ..tera maa chodni

Barkhurdar.... did anyone say anything bad about Guru Sahibaan? Janaab, sohn lagay Shivling di, tell me when your in India.. come to Balachaur or Jadla or Nawanshahr. You should stick to protesting to save Rajoana... stop acting like a soorma. One can tell who is a soorma. You people that speak ill of all things holy and denigrate others' religions are true cowards. I live in Brampton.... do you know how many coward sikhs there are here? how many sikhs i know that run away like little girls and actually cry in the face of enemies? I dont know what world you come from, your black and white world doesnt exist. Come to Jadla or Balachaur and you can bring the whole Damdami Taksal too.... the khadkus came too.... Jassa Singh Ahluwalia and Maharaja Ranjit Singh came... we still held our lands and reconquered them from the sikhs that tried to become "sardars" in our ilaaqa. Kharkus came too.... now its time to see what your really made of. I go to Punjab almost every year. Come this december to Punjab.

Have you ever heard of Chambal? You pussies cant even handle the brahmins of Chambal... or the Brahmins of Bihar the Bhumihars.... the Mohyals gave several heads for dharm and you want to talk about shivling? Your all talk.. and as you cowards always say "never forget 1984"... i remind you..... 1984...... 1984...1984....1984....1984....1984.....1984.....1984....1984!!!! WAKE UP PUSSY! WAKE UP! Hindus saved sikhs in 84.... who were the cowards there? Sikhs cut their hair instead of die in the hundreds.... i know many personaly... what happen to "sir javay taan javay sikhi sidak na javay"...