False Teachings For India's Students

OnPathToSikhi

the main purpose which these books would serve is to gradually transform the young children into bigoted morons in the garb of instilling in them patriotism’.

We are already seeing the result from the three morons on here, Sherni, Fudhu Doaba Rajput, and Fudhustani.

We are already seeing the result from the three morons on here, Sherni, Fudhu Doaba Rajput, and Fudhustani.

Easy there. Don't you have a car to stand around? With a peg in your hand, oogling girls with your trunk open?

How about those "meetings" that you have in your basement with other 14 year olds to decide the future of the panth.

Any case, I'm busy watching the local elections here in Brampton, Ontario. It's amusing watching candidates with no experience or background whom I've never heard of before claim " they will be my voice at city hall" and it includes radio hosts, truck drivers, unemployed bums, trying to become mayor or councillor. 10,000 candidates from the same location who all look the same, have similar names canceling each other out. What astuteness!

It's even funnier watching candidates turn amritdarhi overnight when elections roll around.

And don't forget friends video for all your wedding and dj needs. Anybody living in brampton knows what I'm talking about. Lol

This is the talibanization of the hindus. The new madrassas.

About time. But our movement will also focus on social, military, political and economical progress which differentiates it from the terrorist, bomb throwing, blowing up planes and beheading made famous by khalistanis and jihadis.

Bright Hindu minds from across the world are being called in. These people don't have AKs but degrees, experience, money and contacts.

This is the proper way to nurture a movement.

For you West Punjab is fine. And when you come back hiding in shipping containers then you could ask for citizenship. And hope the Hindutva brigade shows some daya.

like the daya you showed to the poor pakistani hindus who wanted sanctuary in your country? how many faces have you lot got?

Our country and our textbooks. If you do not like it you can leave.

doing your ancestors proud.

listen cowards... you are the fools acting big on youtube videos and begging for mercy... why dont you go to RSS and fight them yourselves? pussies. go get your flags, then your thrones then revenge for 84 then act hard you pussies. i live in bramptn.. i personally know that 90,000 sikhs in brampton are absolute pussies.... at least 90,000 of them i only know about 15 sikhs in all of brampton who have balls.. your obviously the pussies...

listen cowards... you are the fools acting big on youtube videos and begging for mercy... why dont you go to RSS and fight them yourselves? pussies. go get your flags, then your thrones then revenge for 84 then act hard you pussies. i live in bramptn.. i personally know that 90,000 sikhs in brampton are absolute pussies.... at least 90,000 of them i only know about 15 sikhs in all of brampton who have balls.. your obviously the pussies...

i dont know any sikhs in brampton, but i can say t hat there is at least one amongst the 90,001 needs grow up.

Thats quite a stereo type..i used to live in brampton, yes there are lot of rhetoric types but they are lot of anakhi singhs who stay quiet (don't give shit nor take shit) out there too..you sound like a kid who just hit puberty..go home and hug your teddy bear and leave the facts to parcharikkhs.

like the daya you showed to the poor pakistani hindus who wanted sanctuary in your country? how many faces have you lot got?

doing your ancestors proud.

You should really be asking your favourite retired Sardar as to why he was not hearing the appeals of persecuted hindus and sikhs. Under the new regime things will change.

Check out the recent artillery fire from the IA into the Pakistan - leveling their side. A direct result of the pakistanis making life miserable for the hindus, sikhs and buddhists of Jammu.

Those peski bahmans at it again. Maybe you should put up this guys picture instead of guys holding guns.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/06/227853.htm

Secretary of State John Kerry delivered the keynote address at a ceremony at the U.S. Department of State on June 18, where eminent plant scientist, Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram of India and Mexico, was named winner of the 2014 World Food Prize for increasing world wheat production by more than 200 million tons in the years following the Green Revolution, which has had a far-reaching impact in alleviating world hunger.

Dr. Rajaram’s breakthrough achievement in successfully cross breeding winter and spring wheat varieties, which were distinct gene pools that had been isolated from one another for hundreds of years, led to his developing plants that have higher yields and a broad genetic base. More than 480 high-yielding wheat varieties bred by Dr. Rajaram have been released in 51 countries on six continents and have been widely adopted by small- and large-scale farmers alike. Dr. Rajaram followed Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Norman E. Borlaug at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, CIMMYT, leading its Wheat Program from 1976 to 2001.

Assistant Secretary for Economic and Business Affairs Charles Rivkin hosted the event, and World Food Prize Foundation President and former U.S. Ambassador to Cambodia Kenneth M. Quinn announced the winner. This marks the 11th year the State Department has hosted the World Food Prize announcement.

Secretary Kerry said, “When you do the math, when our planet needs to support two billion more people in the next three decades, it’s not hard to figure out: This is the time for a second green revolution. That’s why Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram is being honored with the World Food Prize. We are grateful for the hundreds of new species of wheat Dr. Rajaram developed, which deliver 200 million more tons of grain to global markets each year and feed millions across the world.”

Dr. Rajaram’s work serves as an inspiration to us all to do more, whether in the private or public sector. Through Feed the Future, a presidential global hunger and food security initiative, the United States is establishing a foundation for lasting progress against global hunger. With a focus on smallholder farmers, particularly women, Feed the Future supports partner countries in developing their agriculture sectors to spur economic growth, increase incomes, and reduce hunger, poverty, and undernutrition. Feed the Future supports a research agenda to harness scientific innovation and technology in agriculture.

Ambassador Quinn said, "The 2014 World Food Prize Laureate is an individual who worked closely with Dr. Borlaug in Mexico and who then carried forward and extended his work, breaking new ground with his own achievements. As we celebrate the United Nations International Year of Family Farming, it is most fitting that the 2014 World Food Prize Laureate is an individual who has truly fulfilled Dr. Borlaug’s last words: ’Take it to the farmer.’”

This year marks the 28th anniversary of the $250,000 World Food Prize, which recognizes individuals who have advanced human development by improving the quality, quantity or availability of food in the world.

The World Food Prize was established in 1986 by Dr. Borlaug in order to focus the world’s attention on hunger and on those whose work has significantly helped efforts to end it.

Dr. Borlaug earned the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970 for his work as a plant breeder and for taking new agricultural practices to developing nations around the world. Each year, more than 4,000 institutions and organizations worldwide are invited to nominate candidates for the prize. The award will be formally presented in a ceremony in October at the Iowa State Capitol in Des Moines, Iowa.

The World Food Prize is guided by a distinguished Council of Advisors that includes former Presidents Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush. More information, including biographies of the laureates, is available at www.worldfoodprize.org.

Highlights from the ceremony will be available at www.stateondemand.state.gov.

Secretary Kerry’s remarks from the ceremony are available here.

Those peski bahmans at it again. Maybe you should put up this guys picture instead of guys holding guns.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/06/227853.htm

Secretary of State John Kerry delivered the keynote address at a ceremony at the U.S. Department of State on June 18, where eminent plant scientist, Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram of India and Mexico, was named winner of the 2014 World Food Prize for increasing world wheat production by more than 200 million tons in the years following the Green Revolution, which has had a far-reaching impact in alleviating world hunger.

Dr. Rajaram’s breakthrough achievement in successfully cross breeding winter and spring wheat varieties, which were distinct gene pools that had been isolated from one another for hundreds of years, led to his developing plants that have higher yields and a broad genetic base. More than 480 high-yielding wheat varieties bred by Dr. Rajaram have been released in 51 countries on six continents and have been widely adopted by small- and large-scale farmers alike. Dr. Rajaram followed Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Norman E. Borlaug at the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, CIMMYT, leading its Wheat Program from 1976 to 2001.

Assistant Secretary for Economic and Business Affairs Charles Rivkin hosted the event, and World Food Prize Foundation President and former U.S. Ambassador to Cambodia Kenneth M. Quinn announced the winner. This marks the 11th year the State Department has hosted the World Food Prize announcement.

Secretary Kerry said, “When you do the math, when our planet needs to support two billion more people in the next three decades, it’s not hard to figure out: This is the time for a second green revolution. That’s why Dr. Sanjaya Rajaram is being honored with the World Food Prize. We are grateful for the hundreds of new species of wheat Dr. Rajaram developed, which deliver 200 million more tons of grain to global markets each year and feed millions across the world.”

Dr. Rajaram’s work serves as an inspiration to us all to do more, whether in the private or public sector. Through Feed the Future, a presidential global hunger and food security initiative, the United States is establishing a foundation for lasting progress against global hunger. With a focus on smallholder farmers, particularly women, Feed the Future supports partner countries in developing their agriculture sectors to spur economic growth, increase incomes, and reduce hunger, poverty, and undernutrition. Feed the Future supports a research agenda to harness scientific innovation and technology in agriculture.

Ambassador Quinn said, "The 2014 World Food Prize Laureate is an individual who worked closely with Dr. Borlaug in Mexico and who then carried forward and extended his work, breaking new ground with his own achievements. As we celebrate the United Nations International Year of Family Farming, it is most fitting that the 2014 World Food Prize Laureate is an individual who has truly fulfilled Dr. Borlaug’s last words: ’Take it to the farmer.’”

This year marks the 28th anniversary of the $250,000 World Food Prize, which recognizes individuals who have advanced human development by improving the quality, quantity or availability of food in the world.

The World Food Prize was established in 1986 by Dr. Borlaug in order to focus the world’s attention on hunger and on those whose work has significantly helped efforts to end it.

Dr. Borlaug earned the Nobel Peace Prize in 1970 for his work as a plant breeder and for taking new agricultural practices to developing nations around the world. Each year, more than 4,000 institutions and organizations worldwide are invited to nominate candidates for the prize. The award will be formally presented in a ceremony in October at the Iowa State Capitol in Des Moines, Iowa.

The World Food Prize is guided by a distinguished Council of Advisors that includes former Presidents Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush. More information, including biographies of the laureates, is available at www.worldfoodprize.org.

Highlights from the ceremony will be available at www.stateondemand.state.gov.

Secretary Kerry’s remarks from the ceremony are available here.

Yes, the idea is to encourage and gear more of your brigade towards a sane lifestyle.

lmao neo singh. thats funny.. its ok when your cowards talk big in their fake gurdwaras and live like pussies and beg for overtime, but when you push people into rage and they burn you alive, then its wrong? a kid who just hit puberty? really? how about all the phudus on youtube acting up and not doing shit? anakhi types... really... i say there are around 40 TOPS people in brampton with balls and that includes people from rexdale and malton. most of the bramptonian sikhs are just typical run of the mill, all talk, waste of life, no honor etc etc. im not saying this doesnt apply to other communities, bravery is hard to find. but your the losers acting like you have a monopoly on bravery when history speaks otherwise. there is one reason khalistanis are losers and unsuccessful; their narratives can be shattered by a gr5 kid who knows how to read english.....

Yes, the idea is to encourage and gear more of your brigade towards a sane lifestyle.

I guess being recognized worldwide for our achievements in science, politics, business, and spiritual endevours does not qualify as a "sane lifestyle"

These guys are doing exactly what members of other communities, including yours, do on a daily basis. I don't find members of the sikh community training and organizing as offensive, so neither should you when we do it.

You seem to have a very crooked knowledge and/or understanding of "Spiritual and Military" strength. Are you identifying mobs or organized mobs, at the best, but still mobs, as people with "Spiritual and Military" strength? Either you are wrong or a lunatic.

That is a very subjective test. In the eye of the beholder. The kharkus, jihadis, crusaders, nazis, americans all believed that they had spiritual and military strength. Some used suicide bombers others used the gas chambers and precision guided bombs.

I guess being recognized worldwide for our achievements in science, politics, business, and spiritual endevours does not qualify as a "sane lifestyle"

It does qualify. You will be glad.

These guys are doing exactly what members of other communities, including yours, do on a daily basis. I don't find members of the sikh community training and organizing as offensive, so neither should you when we do it.

I take that you have no clue what you are talking about.

The kharkus ...

Again, I take that you have no clue what you are talking about.

gas chambers

Supporting a neo-nazi racists ideology and objecting to nazi and gas chambers?

About time. But our movement will also focus on social, military, political and economical progress which differentiates it from the terrorist, bomb throwing, blowing up planes and beheading made famous by khalistanis and jihadis.

Bright Hindu minds from across the world are being called in. These people don't have AKs but degrees, experience, money and contacts.

This is the proper way to nurture a movem

:rolleyes:

Edited by karma