Rare Historical Evidence - Sarbloh Rehat Bachan By Guru Gobind Singh Jee

savinderpalsingh

In the article it says that the Granth is older then both panth prkash and Sri gurprtap suraj Granth and should have more credibility which it should but then the tapobanis make themselves hypocrites. Gurbilas patshahi 6 was written I think 10 years after Sri guru gobind Singh ji joti jot and in gurbilas patshahi 6 it says that raag mala was read. These tapobanis and akjs don't believe this at all.

Hypocrites

I think critical evaluation of historical sources is a weak point from those quarters too (Tapoban and AKJ).

They might pull out some obscure, hitherto unknown document to support a certain position but fail to explain why other, more widely accepted contemporary sources paint another picture.

Often it feels like they are hammering history to fit into their modern understanding/practices.

In the article it says that the Granth is older then both panth prkash and Sri gurprtap suraj Granth and should have more credibility which it should but then the tapobanis make themselves hypocrites. Gurbilas patshahi 6 was written I think 10 years after Sri guru gobind Singh ji joti jot and in gurbilas patshahi 6 it says that raag mala was read. These tapobanis and akjs don't believe this at all.

Hypocrites

I thought it was written during Maharaj's time.