Haridwar Police Detains Hundreds Of Sikh Devotees

OnPathToSikhi

Why would I take Amrit? And give up thousands of years of history? For what?

Nope, we don't need anything from you. Just STOP using our teachings, modifying them to suit your own agenda. As a Hindu, I don't need to learn anything from Sikhism. Its the other way around.

Always has been. From the time Sikhs went undercover to Haridwar to get a morsel of knowledge with new names and disguises.

another person , to not listen to . i got 2 in my list here

i wish there was a block button i could just block these 2

i would not have objection to taking Amrit if all the Gurus did. what taking amrit has got to do with Sikhi anyway? your narrow-mindedness would not allow any of Gurus into your shiny gurdwaras today. All khalsas are(supposed to be) sikhs but all sikhs are not Khalsas. people like you have made sikhi into an exclusive tat khalsa

Nope, we don't need anything from you. Just STOP using our teachings, modifying them to suit your own agenda. As a Hindu, I don't need to learn anything from Sikhism. Its the other way around.

Always has been. From the time Sikhs went undercover to Haridwar to get a morsel of knowledge with new names and disguises.

Firstly, all the Guru's took amrit, whether Charan Pahul or Khande Pahul. That's how you adopt a Guru. Even hindu philosophy agrees with that.

Secondly, from your sentiments, can I assume that you know think of Sikhi as separate from Hinduism?

Look, it is possible to discuss this without undermining anyone, but you need to be consistent with your agenda.

You are being bitter for a handful of khalistani dogs using language taught by their najaayaz parents against Sanatan Dharam and Bharat...bro i can understand your sentiments par dont get into this negativity ..there are Puratan Sampradaays within Sikhi who have always acknowledged the source ..dont go astray like those idiots ...stay in the company of the wise ..not those fuddus like the small bunch we have here ...Sikhi is not them. Study the Granths and you will realize what paap these people are accumulating .

We know (in fact the world knows) that you enjoy slavery. Yes, don't give up thousand's of years of "history". Makes sense.

So what are you doing on a Sikh forum.

More interested in politics and khalistanis. Hence, you will rarely find me commenting on sikh scriptures or quoting verses.

However, much of what I see in sikh scripture has already been written about much earlier.

More interested in politics and khalistanis. Hence, you will rarely find me commenting on sikh scriptures or quoting verses.

However, much of what I see in sikh scripture has already been written about much earlier.

From what we've seen, you've expressed a far greater interest in Khalistan than most. Me thinks you protest too much...

Which goes back to my original issue of copying or modifying ancient teachings and trying to sell them as new.

Can you fully become a vidwan or scholar of Sikhism without reading and understanding the major scriptures of Hinduism? Answer that.

Can a person attain Brahm Gian only by reading hindu scriptures? Answer that.

More interested in politics and khalistanis.

No. You are here because of your own insecurity and inferior complex.

Which goes back to my original issue of copying or modifying ancient teachings and trying to sell them as new.

What teachings? Have you read them? Do you understand them?

Care to elaborate on this?:

"There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man or woman. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self."

The Vedas

" Neti Neti" - I'm neither this nor that

your narrow-mindedness would not allow any of Gurus into your shiny gurdwaras today.

our narrow-mindedness allows you on this forum to say what you want.

your narrow-minded kept (and still does) millions of hindus from entering mandirs or seeking God, and education.

You are being bitter for a handful of khalistani dogs using language taught by their najaayaz parents against Sanatan Dharam and Bharat...bro i can understand your sentiments par dont get into this negativity ..there are Puratan Sampradaays within Sikhi who have always acknowledged the source ..dont go astray like those idiots ...stay in the company of the wise ..not those fuddus like the small bunch we have here ...Sikhi is not them. Study the Granths and you will realize what paap these people are accumulating .

hindustani dogs are taught this bitterness by their najayaz parents jaikara.

i hope that these two f***us we have on this forum are the small bunch in their community.

Thats what the brahmans were doing wasn't it? exploitation and such, and the khatris had become mercenaries. thats why your house folded flat like a pack of cards against the barbarians from the west.

Your people had knowledge and ancient teachings and traded them like whores.

Gurmat revived that ancient truth, not copied it, because it couldnt be copied from your lot. because they had lost it.

From what we've seen, you've expressed a far greater interest in Khalistan than most. Me thinks you protest too much...

since when has Khalistan been discussed here over the last few years.

To these paranoid hindustani dogs, any time a sikh makes a stand for the panth, its "Khalistan" and "pakistan-inspired terrorists".

get over your paranoia and victim mentality. Although thats something you will find hard, given that you have had 1000 years of it running in your genes.

1000 years eh? Why don't you put up the dates? And we can have a discussion. But I know you won't do that because it will blow your entire theory out of the water.

Yeah we'll put up the dates, it goes more than 1000 years. Yeah, don't crap yet.

First, check with your masters what name we should call you with.

Sour grapes? Ahhh...that's too bad. nanakpanthis lol

I'm going to invite you to Haridwar and this time you don't have to change your appearance and names to get a little bit of gyan to take back.

I'm reminded of a story from the jahangirnama it goes something like this " on the banks of the river Ravi lived a Hindu named Arjun"

So, I guess our master called us both Hindus.

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani