700Year+ Long Genocide At The Hands Of Muslims

Crystal

Who here agrees with this article?

http://m.bnp.org.uk/news/national/biggest-holocaust-world-historywhitewashed-history

Has anyone read any of the quotes? Can they be verified?

I agree that our land was raped, looted by Muslims for centuries...why do historians overlook this? Why do Muslims overlook this and try to play down or discredit the fact they killed millions in the name of islam? Why isn't this talked about openly? Who disagrees with this? Why do Punjabi Muslims think they are Arabs when majority of their ancestors were Hindus etc.

Please discuss.

Dhan dhan guru gobind Singh for coming into this world & giving us the strength and ability to break the Turks!

Crystal

Edited by Crystal

In islam killing anon muslim is not a sin. in islam if you kill a non muslim you are doing a great job becouse allah hate non muslim so all these genocides by muslims was making allah happy

You should read more history... Hindus have been fighting Turks and defeating them for hundreds of years whilst fighting each other... Just in jaisalmer 24000 women committed Sati... More than Sikhs dying fighting British in anglosikh wars.

Jagat Singh pathania, kangra, durga days rathore and the list goes on...

Maybe you havent read about the Jaipur rajputs defeating pathans in akbars ruls. After todarmal and birbal failed in doing so.

Chauhans defeated Turks as well even after ghori and the world knows ghori died from an arrow from prithvirj. But now neo history is trying to destroy Indian history and Sikhs are playing a big role in perpetuating sheer ignorance and imbecilities.

The raja of machiwara captured bairam khan after defeating his forces and sold him to Akbar for a jagir..

Hemu defeated mughals and Afghans several times eventually dying against Akbar and bairam khan.

you will see that Hindus were fighting and defeating and ruling their territories for centuries before sikhi...

Rana sangram Singh and ram Singh pathania are examples of bravery till this day. You people think Turks were winning for 700 years? It took less than 100 to convert all of Iran and Afghanistan... If they ruled then wed all be Muslim long before sikhi.

Battle of Rajasthan and battle of summel...

Who here agrees with this article?

http://m.bnp.org.uk/news/national/biggest-holocaust-world-historywhitewashed-history

Has anyone read any of the quotes? Can they be verified?

I agree that our land was raped, looted by Muslims for centuries...why do historians overlook this? Why do Muslims overlook this and try to play down or discredit the fact they killed millions in the name of islam? Why isn't this talked about openly? Who disagrees with this? Why do Punjabi Muslims think they are Arabs when majority of their ancestors were Hindus etc.

Please discuss.

Dhan dhan guru gobind Singh for coming into this world & giving us the strength and ability to break the Turks!

Crystal

Isn't it strange how BNP white fudus are quick to point out Islam's history but are (purposefully!) oblivious to the way white Europeans decimated lots of indigenous cultures like those in New Zealand, Australia and what is now known as the USA.

Then they turned up to Panjab and turned us into their peasant-attack dog bitches; leaving us to fend for ourselves when the shite hit the fan at partition. lol

Mate, do yourself a BIG favour:

Don't look at right wing, whitey, Anglo-Saxon bullshit as any sort of reliable, balanced source of history.

How you letting BNP propaganda up in your head? The same machods used to attack so many Sikhs when they were the NF. Wake up mate..... don't be a mug.

If sullay and goray want to go at it - let them be. Just be careful to try and keep yourself out of the conflict.

Edited by dalsingh101

I know dalsingh..very good point regarding NZ...what about the native Americans gbeing given infected blankets..I just wanted to share the article I had come across on a Sikh brothers Facebook page. Nor do I support BNP/nf/edl/ukip. They are all mahaan Lund's. Agreed. However I wasn't sharing to push forward any right wing beliefs. I'd like to know any historians who agree with the statement regarding India's long history of loot which seems to be have forgotten by the world.

Who could forget the great shaheeds who kept these scum at bay...never that!

Many thanks for sharing that JC...good post.

Crystal

I know dalsingh..very good point regarding NZ...what about the native Americans gbeing given infected blankets..I just wanted to share the article I had come across on a Sikh brothers Facebook page. Nor do I support BNP/nf/edl/ukip. They are all mahaan Lund's. Agreed. However I wasn't sharing to push forward any right wing beliefs. I'd like to know any historians who agree with the statement regarding India's long history of loot which seems to be have forgotten by the world.

Who could forget the great shaheeds who kept these scum at bay...never that!

Many thanks for sharing that JC...good post.

Crystal

You see, truth be told, what is now known as India has always been a very prosperous place with a lot of talented people. All manner of people used to trade with or visit the place. There are accounts from Arabs, Chinese, and ancient Greeks for instance. The cultural influence was widespread too, I mean look at how Indic culture still influences art/religion in Thailand, Burma etc. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that the place was a target for loot.

I think one of the reasons our Gurus scrapped jaat paat like they did was because they FULLY recognised the outright failure of the varna system in providing protection for society, and so introduced the concept of an egalitarian meritocracy and volunteering for military action. You should also factor in the years of efforts by our Gurus to educationally and intellectually uplift the people. That is why, in the end, it was a mixed bunch of all jaats (and even races! remember the backgrounds of the panj piaray!) that succeeded in reversing the years of subjugation and loot and not any particular 'warrior caste' or as some modern phudhus would have it, farmers.

Dhan dhan Dasmesh pita; let us never forget how you created a society where all were valued and uplifted to achieve their highest potential as warrior-saints.

Your right dalsingh, it would be foolish for any rajput maratha ahom ahir Bengali etc to say that they single handedly ashed the yoke of foreign rule and indignity. If guru sahib didn't make all jaats contribute to the struggle in Punjab then we would have been doomed. Rajputs alone in Punjab would have never removed much rule. That is fact. But Sikhs should also understand that they didn't single handedly remove mughal rule either. It was an amalgamaged effort from every corner of the country that resulted in freedom. As far as Punjab is concerned then the finishing touch and ultimately necessary boost in the fight for freedom comes from the bakshish of maharaj sachay patshhah shri guru govind Singhji.