How Do We Define 'brahamgyani'?

Do you believe in Sri Raagmala Sahib jee?

So does whether or not someone believes in specific prayer make them a cult??

And here I thought a cult was the likes of the group that my friend had to be rescued from that drained her bank account, had her living in fear that she would be shunned or worse killed if she left, had her brainwashed into thinking only they were chosen people etc and that their leader was some chosen guy and hence could have sex whenever he wanted with any of the women in the 'compound'.

Thats the definition of what a cult is... not because two groups disagree on one prayer.

Nihangs who eat meat are Tankhayiae in my vision.That's the Only doubt in my mind about any sect..To take life of someone is a biggg sin..

Killing an animal for food (when plenty of other foods are available) is a sin. But, one cannot deny that Jhatka was a tradition approved by Satguru jee.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Do you believe in Sri Raagmala Sahib jee?

Personally speaking,I came to know about the issue of Raagmala sahib after joining this forum.

So I think my budhi is of lowest awastha.I can't argue about it.So,I've no problem with it .But on same time,I pray to Guru patsah so that I dont conduct any mistake in any form.When Guru ji himself will stop me from reading Raagmala,then only I will do so.

Bhai Randhir Singh ji thought so..So you are classifying him under group of " CulTs"..

I'm completely disagree with you at this point..

Completely!!

Bhai saab Bhai Randhir Singh jee was a spiritually very very high person, but he was not a Brahamgyani.

A Brahamgyani will never doubt any word of Gurbani.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee fateh

How do you know?? Sukhmani sahib tells us only the brahamgyani themselves can know. How can you gauge (or even think you have the privilege to gauge) whether or not someone else has become one with God? You can only say for yourself and nobody else.

So here by claiming who can and can't attain brahamgyani YOU are disregarding Gurbani!!!

Also DDT doubt gurbani where it says that women and men are equal. So do you think they can still attain brahamgyani? They disregard whole of SGGSJ saying women and men are equal and twist one tuk to mean what they want and then use that while still ignoring all of Gurbani as a whole saying women are not inferior. But they are saying women are inferior and must show that inferiority by bowing to men. So they are disregarding Gurbani where it says treat ALL with an equal eye.

So can they still attain brahamgyani??

Bhai saab Bhai Randhir Singh jee was a spiritually very very high person, but he was not a Brahamgyani.

A Brahamgyani will never doubt any word of Gurbani.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee fateh

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Personally speaking,I came to know about the issue of Raagmala sahib after joining this forum.

So I think my budhi is of lowest awastha.I can't argue about it.So,I've no problem with it .But on same time,I pray to Guru patsah so that I dont conduct any mistake in any form.When Guru ji himself will stop me from reading Raagmala,then only I will do so.

Sant Kartaar Singh jee Bhindrawale took Principal Jodh Singh jee (who did not believe in Sri Raagmala Sahib jee) along with an Ink expert to show him the Kartarpur wala saroop (which was written by Bhai Saab Bhai Gurdas jee Maharaaj). The Ink expert proved that the ang which has Sri Raagmala Sahib is the same as the previous angs of the saroop, same writer has written Sri Raagmala Sahib jee as the one who has written the previous Gurbani and the same ink has been used to write Sri Raagmala Sahib jee as used for other Gurbani. Principal Jodh Singh jee announced after this incident that he believes in Sri Raagmala Sahib jee.

Sister, never ever doubt any part of Gurbani.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Bhai saab Bhai Randhir Singh jee was a spiritually very very high person, but he was not a Brahamgyani. A Brahamgyani will never doubt any word of Gurbani. Waheguru jee kaa KhalsaWaheguru jee kee fateh

You know Bhai Sahib had partakhh darshan of Guru sahib.He was a true Gurmukh pyare.He got naam from Guru JI himself.So,If he doubt any gurbani,then there would be a reason.otherwise Guru sahib would never Give him darshan and The biggggggggeeeeessssttttttttt gift/thing "True Naam".

You know Bhai Sahib had partakhh darshan of Guru sahib.He was a true Gurmukh pyare.He got naam from Guru JI himself.So,If he doubt any gurbani,then there would be a reason.otherwise Guru sahib would never Give him darshan and The biggggggggeeeeessssttttttttt gift/thing "True Naam".

Having darshan of Satguru jee does not mean that the person has reached the stage of Gurmukh Brahamgyani (7th stage of Brahamgyan).

There was a santjee (I think it was Sant Baba Harnaam Singh jee Rampurkheray wale) who actually asked Satguru jee about Sri Raagmala Sahib jee (when he was having darshan of Satguru jee). Satguru jee told him that Sri Raagmala Sahib jee is Gurbani.

Which other Brahamgyani/Saint has doubted Sri Raagmala Sahib jee?

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

But, one cannot deny that Jhatka was a tradition approved by Satguru jee. Waheguru jee kaa KhalsaWaheguru jee kee Fateh

Pleaseeee dont say our satguru ji used to do Jhatka(u mean killing animals).if he did so for once,then that was his kautakk.We never know why he did so.There might be a veryyyy biggg ,veryyy reasonable reason behind that.I'm not sure whether he did for once or not.but to kill animals in our usual life is definitely not what sache patsah would allow.I'm sureeeee he would be veryyy verrryy angry on our this act.No!!! This is totally rubbish for me. Sachepatsahh is giver of life..No!!! I dont believe so!!

I'm sorry!!

Pleaseeee dont say our satguru ji used to do Jhatka(u mean killing animals).if he did so for once,then that was his kautakk.We never know why he did so.There might be a veryyyy biggg ,veryyy reasonable reason behind that.I'm not sure whether he did for once or not.but to kill animals in our usual life is definitely not what sache patsah would allow.I'm sureeeee he would be veryyy verrryy angry on our this act.No!!! This is totally rubbish for me. Sachepatsahh is giver of life..No!!! I dont believe so!!

I'm sorry!!

do you know satguru ji go for hunting

I'm sorry!!

Jhatka was meant to be used as a survival tactic. It was approved by Satguru jee for survival.

Do you know, how bad the situation was for Sikhs in Punjab, after the shaheedi of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur? Sikhs had to live in jungles and they were being hunted/killed by tyrants? The situation was very very terrible for the panth, during that time.

Not all Sikhs, at that time were Brahamgyanis. It is very easy to talk like a Brahamgyani, but very hard to walk the talk.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Having darshan of Satguru jee does not mean that the person has reached the stage of Gurmukh Brahamgyani (7th stage of brahmgyan)

Waheguru jee kaa KhalsaWaheguru jee kee Fateh

Would you please elaborate more about this stage..

& okay,but what if one gets true Naam from sachepatsah himself.You know in entire SGGSJ,gurbani explains the greatness of true naam.To get true naam from true guru is the achievement of brahmgyan.That true Naam will def reach you to Sachkhand(beyond Brahm),so surely Brahgyan gets attained by the soul.

Would you please elaborate more about this stage..

& okay,but what if one gets true Naam from sachepatsah himself.You know in entire SGGSJ,gurbani explains the greatness of true naam.To get true naam from true guru is the achievement of brahmgyan.That true Naam will def reach you to Sachkhand(beyond Brahm),so surely Brahgyan gets attained by the soul.

Can u please name sants/brahamgyanis who doubted Sri Raagmala Sahib?

Jhatka was meant to be used as a survival tactic. It was approved by Satguru jee for survival. Do you know, how bad the situation was for Sikhs in Punjab, after the shaheedi of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur? Sikhs had to live in jungles and they were being hunted/killed by tyrants? The situation was very very terrible for the panth, during that time. Not all Sikhs, at that time were Brahamgyanis. It is very easy to talk like a Brahamgyani, but very hard to walk the talk. Waheguru jee kaa KhalsaWaheguru jee kee Fateh

That's what I'm saying.It was at that time according to situation of time.But now situations are muCh much better.Tell me what is the purpose now???

Satguru Jee were Satguru jee.He did so to free the souls from their terrible chaurasii.

We cannot compare ourselves with Guru Sahib.Dhan were the animals,souls killed in hands of guru sahib.But whyyyyy humans do so???

Why???

Can we provide salvation to any animal,after killing??

Tell me??

That's what I'm saying.It was at that time according to situation of time.But now situations are muCh much better.Tell me what is the purpose now???

Now, it should not be done except in certain cases.

For example, if there are Brahamgyani Nihangs, who can give the animal's soul muktee or a chance to acquire a human body, then it should be performed.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Edited by paapiman

Can u please name sants/brahamgyanis who doubted Sri Raagmala Sahib?

I'm not much aware of present /past sants or brahgyanis.So can't question or answer the fact.I'm praying Guru sahib to give me the answer.So please dont ask anything about Raagmaal sahib.I dont want to conduct any mistake.

Normal humans cannot but Brahamgyanis can.

That's what Normal Nihangs are doing wrong.Their brahmgyani MUST stop the ordinary men.You know this a little thing is disturbing the definition of sikhism...To kill animals is totally against principles of sikhism/spirituality.

Paapiman you are still trying to confine what a Brahamgyani is...

Brahamgyani is not a label given by a sect to a leader etc.

It's actually becoming one with God. Finding that connection within. Understanding truth to reality. This is an act of the soul, in which every human has potential.

Arguing over which prayers are valid or not, does not ultimately matter because there will be those who actually find their way to this realization with no religion at all! Becoming Brahamgyani is not just following a set of rules and get a kudos or pat on the back for following them. It's actually becoming God realized.

That is not restricted to ANY human or man made group! It's possible for ANY human!

That's what Normal Nihangs are doing wrong.Their brahmgyani MUST stop the ordinary men.You know this a little thing is disturbing the definition of sikhism...To kill animals is totally against principles of sikhism/spirituality.

On a positive note - I don't think (correct me if I am wrong), Jhatka is performed at Harianvelan, which is under the guidance of Srimaan Sant Baba Nihal Singh jee.

Edited by paapiman

On a positive note - I don't think (correct me if I am wrong), Jhatka is performed at Harianvelan, which is under the guidance of Srimaan Sant Baba Nidhan Singh jee.

Who are baba Needhan singh?? I dont know about him.But he should stop this...my mind is notttt readyyy to accept it..

Who are baba Needhan singh?? I dont know about him.But he should stop this...my mind is notttt readyyy to accept it..

I am sorry. It is Baba Nihal Singh jee Harianbela. He is of, very high spiritual state. Check it out below.

Edited by paapiman