Need Some Advice.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This is a personal question but I need some device about my further studies.I am going to do graduation but I can't choose between the universities.One is a famous uni with some world class facilities which is about 150 km away from home...so I will live in hostel.Other option is the local government college which is not famous but have the course I wanna do.I want to study in my city so that It will be easy to keep the rehat because I want to be amritdhari soon...and another reason is that my father drinks alot and I want to help him to get rid of it.But all are saying that go to the other uni because it will help you to have a bright future.What do you guys suggest and what are your opinions ?

Edited by GagandeepSingh

Veer Ji , I think you have answered your question yourself. If you want to help your father be there for your family and the course you want to do is local then go for that. Depends on the course you do and the end result will count as i believe the curriculum should be the same its just the facilities that are offered between colleges and universities that differ. You could go to a top uni and not get the grades but go to a normal one and get high grades , at the end the grades count.

WJKKWJKF

Veer Ji,In my view you should go to university. As you are stating it's one of the top universities,so it will greatly effect your grade of studies .The things one gets to learn in a campus ,sometime it's missing in local colleges.And when you will stay out of home,the distant relationship that builds up between family is sometime more beautiful than actual one.There will be more realization of responsibilities in both father and son.Your father may come up with new colours of responsibilities which can def effect his habit of drinking.All matters THE COURSE.Choose whether campus gonna effect your course.Talking about Rehat,then do an ardaas to waheguru Ji.We have to learn how to deal our social life with spiritual one.In future ,when you will do distant job in any MNC or in any department where you get to stay away from home,then these things will bother you a lot.So just believe yourself and do an ardass in front of SGGSJ.and you can still stay in touch with your family even staying in a hostel via phone ,video calls etc.

May waheguru Ji show you right path!!

Gur fateh!!

Edited by sukrit kaur

Very much thanks to DSG and sukrit kaur bhenji ! Both advices are good in their own sense but sukrit penji's advice is slighty better.Anyhow,let's see what Waheguru Ji Has decided ! THANKS Again to both of you. :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa..Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This is a personal question but I need some device about my further studies.I am going to do graduation but I can't choose between the universities.One is a famous uni with some world class facilities which is about 150 km away from home...so I will live in hostel.Other option is the local government college which is not famous but have the course I wanna do.I want to study in my city so that It will be easy to keep the rehat because I want to be amritdhari soon...and another reason is that my father drinks alot and I want to help him to get rid of it.But all are saying that go to the other uni because it will help you to have a bright future.What do you guys suggest and what are your opinions ?

Ask Satguru jee. Wake up and go to Satguru jee at amirt vela with prem bhayta. Do ardaas with full concentration. Listen to the Hukamnama. Satguru jee will answer your ardaas,

Bhul chuk maaf