Yeah man, people should go from 'sh*t to fit'. 

What you waiting for!!  Jump in. 

Do a press up right now!

climbing stairs will drain your energy.It is not a good way to loose weight. reduce your diet and do plenty of walking.meal replacement shakes are also good way to control hunger

Meal replacement will also become your diet and then you would want to go for another replacement . I am taking normal diet ..avoiding fried food..fats etc. as it is i am not too fond of fried stuff..

Meal replacement will also become your diet and then you would want to go for another replacement . I am taking normal diet ..avoiding fried food..fats etc. as it is i am not too fond of fried stuff..

I was 99 in may end and now I am 92 . I have health problem which restrict my movement very much.

I tried reducing fried food , failed

I took supplements for weight loss failed

I started walking 3 km without reducing diet , failed

Also I have to take oral corticosteroids several times in year, loosing weight was looking impossible.

then in june I reduced my diet considerably , took few replacement shakes which helped them when I felt extremely hungry.

1) You have to tolerate hunger

2)take few replacement shake s if they satisfy you

3) do as movement of body as you can . NEAT is also very important 

Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12468415

climbing stairs will drain your energy.It is not a good way to loose weight. reduce your diet and do plenty of walking.meal replacement shakes are also good way to control hunger

Climbing stairs is good. 

Quality protein shakes are good too. 

Watch them carbs though! You can keep eating them and they don't fill you up. That's why people can eat loads of biscuits and doritos. Bring more protein and good fats in your diet, it fills you up for much longer. 

Climbing stairs is good. 

Quality protein shakes are good too. 

Watch them carbs though! You can keep eating them and they don't fill you up. That's why people can eat loads of biscuits and doritos. Bring more protein and good fats in your diet, it fills you up for much longer. 

You burn 0.2 calories every step you climb , This mean 1 floor= 4-6 calories  climbing 10 floors will burn approximately around 50 calories. I have seen only extremely fit people will want to climb 10 floors, you can walk 1 km in 15 minutes and it also burns around 50 calories and anybody can do this 

You burn 0.2 calories every step you climb , This mean 1 floor= 4-6 calories  climbing 10 floors will burn approximately around 50 calories. I have seen only extremely fit people will want to climb 10 floors, you can walk 1 km in 15 minutes and it also burns around 50 calories and anybody can do this 

Best thing to do (and I've tried this on an obese relative who has since sorted themselves out), is to do some cardio till you're out of breath, (something intense for a few minutes like sprinting) then take a minute or so to rest and THEN climb up and down the stairs (whilst your heart rate is still raised), slowing down (but continuing) when you feel your legs burning. This will build up your leg muscles AND stamina. 

Another thing I used to use and was/is VERY EFFECTIVE, was to watch some sort of motivational Youtube video just before I trained. Also use pumping music whilst you train, something with a heavy beat - like drum and bass or hip-hip (or dubstep if that's your thing). That can help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkPaDsZKmWE

Edited by dalsingh101
Bare spelling mistakes...