Can we invite singhs who do panj pyares on this forum?

SAadmin

Can we invite singhs who do panj pyares di seva on this forum? for sangat and questions / answers, counselling. I am in the strong opinion singhs who is doing panj pyares di seva have now became part time more symbolic gesture than pure live in motion pure functional tyar bar tyar khalsa- panj pyares who is steady fast / readily always who provides assistance to sangat where it requires.

So can anyone invite panj pyares on this forum? I am sure there is youth singhs in UK/Canada/USA who is doing panj pyares di seva. We be honored to have them

Off course any singhs and or singhanis who have administer amrit sanchars with proper full names, previous seva pictures of amrit sanchars and picture on profile living up to khalsa quality - Nirbhau nirvair khalsa saroop.

Off course any singhs and or singhanis who have administer amrit sanchars with proper full names, previous seva pictures of amrit sanchars and picture on profile living up to khalsa quality - Nirbhau nirvair khalsa saroop.

I know a few from AKJ.  As long as they won't be ridiculed... I will invite them.  

Sure we can have one from akj, One from taksal, one from nanaksar, one from nihang and one from sant group. We need to find one from taksal now.? Singh12345678 - hows bhai onkar singh from taksal? and one from nanaksar - ragmalla veer ji kirpa karo and nihang group- amar singh ? or sant group? any suggestions.

Sure we can have one from akj, One from taksal, one from nanaksar, one from nihang and one from sant group. We need to find one from taksal now.? Singh12345678 - hows bhai onkar singh from taksal? and one from nanaksar - ragmalla veer ji kirpa karo and nihang group- amar singh ? or sant group? any suggestions.

I know of many panj pyare Singhs but not too sure if anybody would come online or if anybody would have time. My father does panj pyara di seva when called but he is not that tech savvy lol and he doesn't care much for online things. 

i know of many panj pyare Singhs in Punjab as well.

Thats great, may be singhs - panj pyares from javadi kalan can help as well.  If you know many panj pyares bro, please take some time out to make videos of them together to ask them questions, make a youtube channel, set up their online presence via either forums or youtube, set a precedence that simran guidance, khalsa jevan guidance, day to day counselling, sangat is available and easily accessible as well for all, if we compare our sevadars or guidance chaplain with church chaplains we are not even close when it comes to easily accessibility. . I would love to do something like that this type of project but due to family commitments unable to do so. It be amazing project and seva for sangat all.

Thats great, may be singhs - panj pyares from javadi kalan can help as well.  If you know many panj pyares bro, please take some time out to make videos of them together to ask them questions, make a youtube channel, set up their online presence via either forums or youtube, set a precedence that simran guidance, khalsa jevan guidance, day to day counselling, sangat is available and easily accessible as well for all, if we compare our sevadars or guidance chaplain with church chaplains we are not even close when it comes to easily accessibility. . I would love to do something like that this type of project but due to family commitments unable to do so. It be amazing project and seva for sangat all.

When I go to india probably next year I will take a lot if videos of Singhs, jathedars, panj pyare etc. I went to india in November 2014 and met with so many prominent gursikhs such as the head katha vachak from hazur sahib gyani amarjit Singh, Singh sahib jathedar mal singh, Singhs from bhai ki samad, Singh sahib gyani pooran Singh, sant baba surjeet Singh mehron vale, sant baba Amir Singh, sant partaap Singh damdami taksal and so many more. The year before I met even more Singhs. I have a good relation to the Singhs I have named and many more.

so next year when I go I'll make a video of my whole trip.